Pof date report

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i got back in to pof after Naughty Ninja posted a thread about a guys pof guide.

I followed the layout to making a profile and eventually had a date with a nice looking girl .

Turned out to be a very interesting night , at first we were going to go to a club, then the lines were long as hell , so we went to a bar across the street , then moved to another bar later on. when we got drinks at the second bar some jersey shore reject that knew her came out of nowhere and started talking to her , I heard him mention something about her not replying to his texts n i loled in my head.

we finally moved away from him and after about 30 mins this guy pops up at our table lol dudes trying so hard to be a c@ck block , but I just played it cool since i noticed she talked to him like he was one of her girl friends .

eventually he convinces her to come out side to his car because she lost a ball off of her lip ring , he claimed to have some in his car , she left wit hhim and turned back to me with a stern face mouthing come words to me , I dident get them really , but i got that she wasn't going to leave with him , plus she left her purse and phone there , so i just played it chill.

after a bit i had to piss , so i go off , and come back and shes walking to the table , and its empty , i can see here a little nervous , so i go up behind her and spook her , then she tells me how happy she is that i didnt leave and that she was very sorry about him , she didnt know he was going to be here and was very happy to see him leave , she admitted that shes to nice . I laughed at her and pulled her in and started making out with her.

then her lip ring falls out lol . She runs to the bathroom to put it back in and on the way back gets caught by a random guy ,I make a joke about me having the hottest girl in the bar with me or some crap , we go out to my truck and sit on the tailgate , the make out , her ring falls out again , then i just grap her lip and shove it back in , she seemed impressed that I did it so easily lol.

We then start to kiss again , then the straddles me on the tailgate , i grab her as$ then when she gets off of me , she gets to the side and leaves her legs spread so i can see her panties so i stare to play with her and we then migrate inside the truck long story short , she starts screwing me in the parking lot , then we decide this isent a good spot , then we drive off and find another place where we spent about an hour and a half messing around

Id say this girl is the most attractive one ive ever Fu%ed...

There were parts of the night when i felt like leaving because of that stupid dude that kept bugging us , but I stayed calm , rode it out , and she was riding me later ;)

on a side note , we texted about a day or two before we met , and we were both pretty drunk when we left, her much more than me and she was older than me , im 22 she was 25 , she kept asking if it bothered me , I laughed n told her no stop asking

I also know my grammar in here is terrible , Im hung over and writing in a rush before work ,

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record , I did meet her from pof so i wont get to invested into it , but she moved to this town and new nobody , thats why she said she had a profile , to meet people easier , so doesnt seem like a desperate damaged man needing woman like the majority of pof lol

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just assume that she is. I've got a few right now that "seem" that way and my advice is play it safe and assume she's a nut

Good job dude! Keep us updated. Keep it up you WILL find more like her guaranteed

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kudos man.

Well played.

Keep the guard up, there are some loonies there, but I've met a select few decent ones there too.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work. Stayed calm and supremely confident, escalated without coming across as desperate or needy. Worked her into enough of a frenzy that she wanted to fvck straight away.
Very well played.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreciate it guys , the other day she texted me wanting to hang out , and we went around and hung out in a park around an hour , she was on the rag after me plowing her the night before(Apparently i made her start a lil early XD) , so she gave me head :) , I bout blew her brains our XD had so much build up from the night before of not finishing , the thought I was going to drown her

Ive found im a lot less interested in some of my other plates now , but I think that's because all the others I have are 5-6 at best , Im going to keep in contact with them , but i don't really feel like spending any time with any of them