Pluto's 'Step-by-Step' Progress Journal

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you have to ignore that negative voice in your brain. Kill that crap or ignore it

1:We are going to get ***** tonight
2: I am with my friends to have fun
3: This is a great and awesome night.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also sometimes there are girls that are like "awwww I will help you get girls...you are going at it all wrong!" instead of going into your game or whatever just let her talk to build comfort. Girls don't know anything about guys getting girls. Can't teach a fish to fish or whatever. Anyway I thought everyone did a good job just hanging out and listening to build comfort. Also be prepared from approaching a chick and sitting down. There is a vibe change.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
life's good.

rolling out my business, focusing on it, got some good friends. Girls come in and out. Most of them are crazy and go nowhere. Got two potential girls right now, two little sexy blonde girls. Workin' with a 3rd and seeing where it goes. One of them after today looks to be nuts, clingy, and odd, but smart... the other seems a little more outgoing and party-party type, but also fairly intelligent (first is pre-med, second is genetic biology... 19 and 18 respectively).

It all comes and goes. I just don't care. I focus on my life, girls will enter if they like it, otherwise, their loss. One of them will be cool enough for me to keep my focus and grab my attention, eventually. Who knows when that'll happen. As it is, I've kept my standards, too.. no 'curvy' girls for me.

Life's the ****. Make of it what you will. Work hard, focus your life, work out, eat reasonably well, follow your heart with your business (hey, at the worst, you'll get a good ol' gold diggin' ***** who'll make breakfast for ya in bed each day - at best, you'll get that minus the focus on money).

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gorilla style takeover table. Pluto was able to stop talking to my ugly face and pulled up a chair on some hotties. Talked and kept conversations going. I didn't feel like the girls were DTF so I went to talk to other ladies. Lots of guys looking at the girls wanting to make moves, but non with the balls and experience as Pluto and I. Felt good because I have cut my teeth and gone through the pain. So when we go out we can get instant dates or company with girls.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There comes a time where you really have to become the prize and stop giving girls attention so much. If they come cool, if they don't that is cool too. Have fun...ricky ross ...every day is husslin'

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is nice to have experience and not have to think about approaching a girl that is attractive. Going through the growing pains and working on your inner game and your character becomes your personality that you do amazing things just being you. Without having to think about it. Good feeling.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I tried to visualize a person that would be with me telling me to approach and to really go after. Get the girl or die trying. The result was me talking to more girls and laughing it off when I got shut down. Good Night out.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We need to get out man, but I'm going to need a couple weeks. Burnt out on approaches/girls right now. Dated 5 at once and my wallet got burnt too.

Basically dropped a brazilian girl. Kind of a **** move - a week and a half ago, I hit her up, had her pay for a movie for us to see, went to her place, banged, and then I just left and haven't contacted her since.

Realizing that dating multiple girls is fun and all if you have money.. but I'm also realizing that time is better spent with girls I'm actually into and want to be around. The rest of the time - I'm better off building my own success in business, friends, and family.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...interested to see how things have evolved since December. I talked to a girl Wendy today at the coffeeshop. I don't think it matters too much, but atleast I know I need to square up my shoulders to talk to them, directly talk...you know to atleast play the game correctly. Some of my other friends have been getting girls so it has been making me atleast try somewhat.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of it lately is realizing that my insides are going to feel weird I have to talk myself through it and sometimes that weird scared feeling doesn't get better, but important thing is I atleast talk and learn SOMETHING. DON'T GO BACKWARDS.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Big victories are for me to realize in the moment that here is a night where I can character build and get better. Then act on it, then blog and reflect about it. Self-awareness can help me and others. It feels good to acknowledge growth in yourself or tell someone that they are getting better.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep - from my personal standpoint, it's usually the body language/tone of voice you have that could use the most work. You usually start off great but as you go deeper into the interaction you start losing it. I think you get bored with the girl? Like she doesn't feed back your energy well and you just get tired of doing it?

Maybe starting off a little less intensely but then maintaining it could bring better results. Takes some serious focus though for sure.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I got work to do. Glad to be on the site though, something to atleast work on. Nice to chat up some hotties and have some sort of way to work through the anxiety.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People places things...all of these things try to steal your frame...they try to get you to act nervous. Hard work on inner self can help you stay within your game. Making your life better. Also when you know a girl...try to get her to come with your group or into your group. Going into her network is not ideal at all. I know one time I left a place because I already knows what happens when I go into the hornets nest. I get friendzoned or I get amogged. So I left...this time it semi-worked...girl came into my group and I was able to give her some crap. So some of this stuff works atleast to make interactions better. Also always leave a bit early than late and be the lingerer. Always want to leave at the peak instead of the dud part of the night.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who are you here with? What are you doing tomorrow? Where do you live? Always are good questions.

I watched RSD videos and if I could get some nuggets of information out of those, then they are worth it. Yesterday I studied "Julian's" manifesto. I liked how crude and vile his language was. It ringed authentic to me. I loved how he wanted to focus on the middle part of interactions, not the opener. I liked how he wanted to make sure to NOT WASTE TIME WHEN HITTING ON A GIRL. Go, the time never gets better. Also I liked how he always invites a girl to an afterparty, if she freaks out when they are by themselves he just calls her a cab to leave.

Asking yourself whats the worst that can happen is a powerful technique to taking action when your fears are getting in the way.

Last edited:

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is lots of action and growth in here. That is something to feel good about. If you work hard and have good direction anything can be done.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to laugh at myself I wrote in this thread that "The Union" is a good place for approaches...I wrote that in December. I didn't think I went there before I met Plutoman. Evidently I was hitting the approaches hard the months before we met. Comical.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Plutoman said:
Hehe, another M-like situation. Pink = her, dubbed C, girl I was out with thursday. Hit her up day after because I like to plan ahead a bit w/ homework and other people.

Friday.
10:39am - "So what's your schedule look like?"
11:21am "I'm pretty busy this weekend and I don't know what my week looks like yet"
11:42am "Hmm alright"

Satuday.
6:32pm "[name], I am currently involved with someone else we aren't serious, but it's getting really confusing and I need to focus on that. I'm so sorry. I did have a really good time with you."
6:41pm "Cool, no problem."

I'm working on texting less. Big thing for this girl was very little texting. Anyways, next.

This situation points to me as some growth in the game. This hurt the first times I did things like this. When I put "Cool, no problem" and I enforced myself to move on and do something productive, then overtime I saw real results. With the time I used to spend sulking. I could watch self-improvement videos, or read this blog, or reflect where I have been. Good Job.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out more lately. Too much work and not enough social activity leads to your social chops going down. I imagine someone punching me if I go 5 minutes without me talking to someone or approaching someone. I can see how every interaction it changes me. I change myself without knowing it sometimes. This girl busted my balls and I bust their balls back "Playfully" without even thinking about it. The girls have a good time and the hours I put in going out show some results. That result is me being socially better at getting along with people and having more fun. I met a lovely woman yesterday that I had a fun time with. So every approach counts. You change that 0000001 % but you do change. It is hard having a good attitude sometimes, but I think about about where would I be without the approaches. I wouldn't have developed the thicker skin I need to cope with the game.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out on Saturday. Talked to a bunch of girls. Felt good. Got some girls to tell me how good I was at talking to girls. Felt good to be reconized for a skill I developed.