Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plenty of Fish: Imma show you how to do this sonny!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Closing the deal is the major bridge to cross when it comes to online dating. It filters out which girls are on there for 5hits and giggles, and which ones are genuinely trying to find themselves a great man to date. The fact that your 'killer' profile and method has done nothing but lump these two classes of women together (or convert one to the other) makes it's promise of reaping results VERY weak.

Des,

Again. I ONLY use the site as a hobby. Just to test responses and B.S. when I'm home and bored.

Most of the chicks on that site have serious issues etc. So I'm in no rush to meet any of them.

Most of the chicks online that are so "worldly and doing all these 'great' things" when asked by me "what are your plans for the weekend? What did you do this past weekend, etc. Either have no idea or did NOTHING.

Now if some people want to try my way just to meet people online and B.S. fine.

If some want to try it and meet these chicks. Fine.

If some want to try and meet them and either bang them or wife them up. Fine.

Everyone is going to have an opinion on 'results' off online 'dating'. Some people will say "Oh you didn't meet any of them" = Fail. Some will say "We'll this guy got a number and she flaked" = Fail. Some will say "This other guy met some chicks but didn't bang them = Fail. Some will then say "this other guy banged this chick off there but she disappeared afterwards = Fail. And so on. Everyone's definition of "weak results" is different.

This is just an opener and a good way to get responses and start talking. The rest is up to the individual to decide what they want to do afterwards and if they feel meeting some of these chicks is worth it for a lay or a relationship.

I've talked with ones who were fresh out of relationships, still in relationships, had police records, are going to court, were runaways, the town slvt, been to prison etc. True story. I have no desire to meet chicks like that. Especially when I meet enough in real life.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
HalfAddict said:
Totally copying that profile for some POF lulz

Dude I swear I LOVE fvcking around on that site!

I actually got bored spamming for a bit, now I break balls on the Forums over there...People on that site are friggin CLUELESS!! There's a few dudes who know what they're talking about and the chicks who try to act like "they aren't like that" will post 'advice' to 'nice guys' desperate for a date off there telling them "not to listen to so and so's advice". It becomes useless trying to post good advice so now I just put wise ass replies in threads..

I'm trying to put my profile up in the "profile review section" for some 'expert tips on scoring teh babes'..I'm going to put a headline (Can't now as I got put on a 'time out' from posting ridiculous threads there..but can still post in others threads) that says: "Attention Ladies of POF..I need a GOOD...HARD....Profile reviewing!"

And then ask them to review my profile to see "where I'm going wrong?" Expert advice ONLY please! lmao.

I get people from all over the states, Canada, the U.K. sending me messages off my posts laughing and cracking up over my profile..

I've told a few dudes who post there to check out So suave for some good advice as the so-called advice by the majority of chronic lifer's on Plenty of Fish is complete crap.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol gonna run with this and see where it takes me. Within 5 mins of sending the penguin message out I had one respond like lol wtf are you talking bout?! And I just responded back with a lol and how was the site treating her. Of course she's complaining talking bout the guys on there are rude! This will be interesting!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
maverick72 said:
2 facts:

1.) Hot online women will only respond to hot online men. Doesn't matter what you write in your profile. Photos are everything. Re-read my posts. Looks, money or fame attracts the most ladies. Period.

2.) Your post sounds immature. It is not reverse pyschology. I read it and rolled my eyes.
its hard for most non alpha men to accept that its all about looks and money so they try to convince themselves that they still have hope with other things than looks and money and yes they will get lucky but not as quickly or frequently or with as many fine women as the men with money and looks..

SupaPowa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey!
Naughty Ninja! Got a favor to ask ya. When you get time. Go on the site and look up a profile under the user name "DaSupaPowaz" and lemme know what you think mmk? Maybe you've already seen it from one of my earlier posts but still. I welcome all feedback.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
its hard for most non alpha men to accept that its all about looks and money so they try to convince themselves that they still have hope with other things than looks and money and yes they will get lucky but not as quickly or frequently or with as many fine women as the men with money and looks..

This is true. Best looking guys with best physiques get the most replies. I've tested that before with a profile I'd made up a while ago with barely anything written in the about me and bland emails sent. 98% return out of over one hundred women different ages I'd sent to. No surprises there.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
SupaPowa said:
Hey!
Naughty Ninja! Got a favor to ask ya. When you get time. Go on the site and look up a profile under the user name "DaSupaPowaz" and lemme know what you think mmk? Maybe you've already seen it from one of my earlier posts but still. I welcome all feedback.

1) You need more pictures.

2) Spellcheck.

3) flip your profile off the things chicks say "No players, tired of the games, I love to laugh, Need a guy, my kids mean the world to me, men 6ft or over with Tattoo's etc. Turn it around and reverse it on them.

Make a headline: "Free site? I should be getting PAID for this!" or something like that. Some chicks will write on their own. Most of the hotties are too busy reading deleting emails to bother searching when all the c0ck is being thrown their way so you still have to spam those chicks.

You MUST work out. The hot chicks are only replying to dudes with the best physiques as much as they claim they aren't.

IGNORE completely all the 'wants, needs, must haves, don't likes etc" I do. And spam them anyway.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Naughty Ninja, I've copied your profile template and added some pictures. can you review my profile and see if there's something I could correct ? user name: badboyjmm

Mr. Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like PoF, I get better reactions meeting girls in real life. I know why too, it's because I don't have topless pics with a six pack.

SupaPowa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmk...Thanks

Naughty Ninja said:
1) You need more pictures.

2) Spellcheck.

3) flip your profile off the things chicks say "No players, tired of the games, I love to laugh, Need a guy, my kids mean the world to me, men 6ft or over with Tattoo's etc. Turn it around and reverse it on them.

Make a headline: "Free site? I should be getting PAID for this!" or something like that. Some chicks will write on their own. Most of the hotties are too busy reading deleting emails to bother searching when all the c0ck is being thrown their way so you still have to spam those chicks.

You MUST work out. The hot chicks are only replying to dudes with the best physiques as much as they claim they aren't.

IGNORE completely all the 'wants, needs, must haves, don't likes etc" I do. And spam them anyway.
Thanks, I'll totally work on that.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I've done some fake profiles made with pics of really attractive dudes and haven't found that much of a difference. Certainly not a 98% response rate. More than 2% of "women" online are just fake profiles anyway, I can't believe you would get that response rate.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't used POF in a while, but I've always been successful by doing one if the things I do best...trolling.

I also use BB.com Misc. copypastas as well.

I also put shirtless pics on there too. I also ignore most of the profile like the "I'm not looking for just sex, I want a gentleman bs."

It's almost easier than college...

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Espi said:
^^^^Yep.

In the earlier part of my 10 years of on-and-off subscribing to match.com, I've experimented with several fake male profiles featuring photos of what I would consider universally accepted images of exceptionally handsome, fit men who "earned" the maximum salary range (150k plus). I don't recall any of those profiles receiving anything close to "98 percent" replies. Maybe 25 percent, tops. Those fake profiles definitely received more replies than my "real" profile--but 98 percent? No way. Not even close.

If somebody can prove to the PUA community that he's getting a 98 percent reply rate via online dating sites, then he needs to market it as a product, because he would very likely get very rich. I would certainly buy it, if I knew for sure that it worked.
Dude I had tested it with REAL pictures with a guy I know personally who is over 6ft, always tanning, built, Italian and VERY good looking. It was three pictures of the same guy. Not modelled pics that come off like a fake profile.

Trust these damaged goods chicks on there are looking for the best looking, tall guy, who's got a good physique and they will reply and continue replying. No matter how bland the email and or profile is. I proved it with him a while ago. I know exactly who's getting the most replies. Which is why I completely ignore the profiles of chicks and just Fvck with them online.

I've got no reason to lie. Chicks do...and believe it or not, they'll continue doing so.

If you want to try pulling them off the site. Pump em and dump em. They need to and are using that site for good reason. Don't kid yourselves.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
I haven't used POF in a while, but I've always been successful by doing one if the things I do best...trolling.

I also use BB.com Misc. copypastas as well.

I also put shirtless pics on there too. I also ignore most of the profile like the "I'm not looking for just sex, I want a gentleman bs."

It's almost easier than college...

I've read those threads too! lmao. Checking vol. 4. Some funny sh!t in those threads that people from here need to check and use for themselves and see the deal with online 'dating'. I make up my own and spam the chicks on plenty. Basically the site is for damaged goods chicks with issues to be used as an extra outlet for not getting enough attention on their Flakebook pages.

Spam em, pump em and dump em, whatever people choose to do. Just do not take that site seriously. Just have fun on it and maybe get some quick puss.

Whover reads this Google "Plenty of Fish Discussion thread vol 1,2,3,4. You'll see who these chicks are responding to and what dudes are using as openers. Anyone who gets puss in real life doesn't take those 'lunachicks' on Plenty seriously. Also try to find the "plenty of fish artist" That dude was HILARIOUS!

OC Speedball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, this **** is GOLD Naught Ninja! Thanks! Would this stuff work on OK Cupid?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
OC Speedball said:
Dude, this **** is GOLD Naught Ninja! Thanks! Would this stuff work on OK Cupid?

It's worth a try. A lot of the dudes on BB.com forums are using OkCupid. I never bothered with it. But from what they've stated the chicks are hotter and more likely to reply. Read the Plenty of Fish Discussion thread. There's 4 volumes. You'll get ideas for new copy pastas aka templates I call them to send to chicks. Most of them I think have spammed the site out already. Try the penguin message..

Make sure you use your BEST pics.

A good physique helps A LOT.

Spam the message out. Though change it from silly little penguin as that's for Plenty of "fish". Change the pengin in the headline and email to something else..hamster, whatever dumb sh!t you can think of..I'm not sure what spam filters are on there though...Tweak the message one word every few sent so you don't get banned from the site..Then after a reply ask how the site is treating them and go into normal conversation...if you get a number...THEN after a few texts slip in sexual undertones if you want..and or try to meet up with them..whatever you want to do.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Espi said:
Yeah well I'm 6'2", 225, muscular, tanned, and (in my mind at least!) good looking.

I have profiles and pics posted on match.com, plentyoffish.com, and fitness-singles.com. My username is espi1971--and, yes, those pics are me--if you care to search me, you can see for yourself that I have the look to back up my claims about being muscular and fit.

Yet I can tell you that I have NEVER received anything close to the response rates that you're claiming. And I've been doing this online thing for a long time, with and without PUA game. It's not like you're dealing with a typical AFC profile here.

My opinion is that it's not fair to the guys on this site to think that they stand a chance of a 98% reply rate. Ain't gonna happen, in my opinion.
I saw your profile. Trust me when I tell you this guy is easily in the top percentile of looks period.....and he's 20 years old. Didn't matter. All ages STILL responded. We put his age at 28.

I didn't say everyone nor myself is going to get a 98% reply rate. I said HE DID. ONLY TWO CHICKS NEVER REPLIED. I myself get my fair share, and fair share of deleted. Which is why I said...These chicks are looking for the BEST looking, tallest, and nicest physique to reply to. All the other stuff I made for a profile, templates etc. helps. There are no guarantees on that site. And to be frank..I only use it to break balls. If someone else wants to use the info and try to get some? Good for them. I meet enough women in real life to worry about meeting some chick who obviously needs online 'dating'. They're on there for a REASON.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I started liking this thread, but now I'm not so sure. The fact that the OP has never actually met the women he's contacted, plus this issue of a substantially different response rate for his "good looking" fake profile, makes me really question the veracity of this whole thing.

I'm just not buying it anymore, sorry man. Doesn't mesh with my 9 years of online dating experience. Seems about as believable as the guys who claim they pull "7s through 9s" at clubs "every week."

Tell you what OP, if you come out with some lay reports from the women you met online, then you might have enough experience to tell us how it's done. But getting them to talk to you on POF is only about 20% of the job. Turning that into a lay is the difficult part.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't see how the girl will take you seriously after a message like that. If it works for you then that's great. But I really don't like to be the goofy guy so I'll just message them something related to her profile. If she responds.... that's another girl on the team. If not... I got a lot of girls already so no loss.