Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plenty of B!tches

SoylentGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man,

I am dying here. I'm on plenty of fish. Not everyday, but I have a profile and periodically I check it out, and I'll send messages to the girls that viewed me. What a bunch of b!tches!!!!

I have read on this forum that pof is crap and now I finally get it. Wow. I have had almost every message I sent to a girl deleted without being responded to. In fact, out of twenty-five messages or so, ONE girl wrote back. I had a back and forth exchange with her and then she disappeared.
I started with HOT girls and worked my down.

I started with all the 10's and when they didn't write back I understood. Then I went for 7-9's and still no responses, I kind of understood that too.
NOW...I am messaging girls that I would rate 4-6 on a scale of 1 to 10 and I STILL get my messages deleted. This is the painful part.

Girls that I wouldn't even look twice at in the street are deleting my messages which are usually pretty nice, something like:

"hey nice profile, I agree with ______ and _______ and on top of that I find you pretty cute. I would be up for meeting you if you are interested. I don't live far from you....etc etc"

My friend says he gets TONS of girls from there, but I think he's full of it. Although he is about two inches taller than me, so maybe that helps. Plus he's pretty big and works out so yeah maybe he's telling the truth. It would make sense since most of the women on there seem pretty shallow

I am probably NOT going to sign in again, or at least not very much. Jonwon, if you are reading this you are right, it screws your head up being on sites like that...What a blow to one's confidence to have even UGLY girls deny me the time of day. I have wrote two girls and told them so, after having my messages deleted. I told them their profile's were bullsh!t and that they were shallow. Probably a chump move, but hey, I'm still a recovering AFC in a big way and it made me sooo angry to have these less than average looking women delete my message.

For now on, I'm only messaging the HOTTEST women, if any, and at least if I get blown off I'll understand why...

If you want to have a HUGE, painful blow to your confidence, then simply start a profile on pof and you will have TONS of overweight chicks with bad skin and three kids rejecting you. Its almost funny. Almost.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
That's why I miss the days before social networking was "pop"...back in those days, people who logged on to a social networking site WANTED to meet new people.

Now it's a game of ego-stroking.

The more we connect, the lonelier we get.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SoylentGreen said:
Girls that I wouldn't even look twice at in the street are deleting my messages which are usually pretty nice, something like:

"hey nice profile, I agree with ______ and _______ and on top of that I find you pretty cute. I would be up for meeting you if you are interested. I don't live far from you....etc etc"
FAIL! First of all, why are you messaging girls that you wouldn't look at twice in the street? Are you getting that desperate?

Second, forget the "hey nice profile" crap. Don't you think 99% of the guys out there start with lame stuff like that?

Start with header that is going to grab her attention.. something like "What is with that......" that makes her want to read the message. Then bust her about something in her pic or her profiles.. playfully.. don't get mean..

In the message continue it with ..

..... that the silly hat you are wearing.. :))

Or pick up something silly in her profile and challenge it....

"What? You like xxxx band? Sorry, but they are crap... "

You will still get a lot of your messages deleted, but you should get a better response rate. And you won't go down sounding pathetic.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I played around on craigslist for awhile just to see what kind of responses I would get off of various posts, and I agree, it is a ridiculous blow to the ego having barely average women blow you off when better looking women sweat you in real life.

Everyone is right....the internet is the AW's playground.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Male attention is the AW's playground.

Fixed.

Doesn't matter if it's online or in person, just giving them attention is throwing gasoline on the fire. All these guys who are too afraid to approach in real life that resort to "approaching" online just serves to inflate their egos even more, and sadly this means the same for the ugs too. There may come a day when they all start thinking they're 10s. It's bad enough when you run into women in a bar or club who thinks she's hotter than she really is. That attitude they have is just horrible. And the craziest part, real 9s and 10s don't even act that way most of the time!

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes - talking thru social networking sites is a joke

I would add instant messaging as BS (even if you already know the girl)

All my communication with the girl is IN PERSON - with like 3 min of phone time to set up the outing

Face to face is the best and only way to go

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
SoylentGreen said:
If you want to have a HUGE, painful blow to your confidence, then simply start a profile on pof and you will have TONS of overweight chicks with bad skin and three kids rejecting you. Its almost funny. Almost.
That was classic :D.

You know bars and clubs are getting to be like the social networking sites to a lesser extent. I don't know how many attractive girls I see at the bar on their phone texting and blowing off guys there. That's another topic but it's just more of the trend of men having to jump a higher "standard" while the bar keeps getting lower for women to jump. Now, even the fat girls with bad complexion and kids have so many options that they are on their high horse too.

SoylentGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
MrLuvr said:
FAIL! First of all, why are you messaging girls that you wouldn't look at twice in the street? Are you getting that desperate?

Second, forget the "hey nice profile" crap. Don't you think 99% of the guys out there start with lame stuff like that?

Start with header that is going to grab her attention.. something like "What is with that......" that makes her want to read the message. Then bust her about something in her pic or her profiles.. playfully.. don't get mean..

In the message continue it with ..

..... that the silly hat you are wearing.. :))

Or pick up something silly in her profile and challenge it....

"What? You like xxxx band? Sorry, but they are crap... "

You will still get a lot of your messages deleted, but you should get a better response rate. And you won't go down sounding pathetic.
Haha. Yes, I am THAT desperate, kind of. Like I said, I started at the top (hot hot girls) and worked my way down...

Its funny though, because you are saying to bust on her or pick up something silly in her profile and point it out. This is exactly what I did with the ONE girl who I mentioned replied to me, so maybe your theory is true. She had something in her profile about being a blonde and I pointed out that she was "more like a dirty blonde" (ever see American Psycho? lol) and I had some interest for awhile.

Thanks for the tips...they are much appreciated!!

SoylentGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
Buffers! Call it for what it is. Another once useful tool hijacked by women to act as a buffer to keep them from spreading their legs while still getting lots of male attention. Same with that stupid ****ing text messaging. And I'm tired of qualifying text messaging as ok when used by someone who knows how to use it; it's bull****. If you want to seduce women into bed, you have to do it in person so you can get your hands on their skin and make them horny and stupid. You have to get them sweating you and that is a difficult enough art to master without having to crawl through the barbwired buffer.
Excellent point! It seems unanimous; everyone agrees that those sites are full of AW's...and yes, haha, seducing in person is much, much better anyway...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for fun, try a George Castanza, and do EVERYTHING backwards.

E.G.:

I disagree with __________ and _____________ about your profile for millions of reasons, and while others probably think you are cute for some reason, I'm not sure I agree. I'm not interested in meeting you, so please don't respond to this message. About me, I'm unemployed and live with my mom, and seriously overweight with terrible acne. If you have any cute friends, please keep them away from me, as I am seriously considering turning gay. Peace.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
I put up a profile on PlentyOffish about 2 months ago, and I also will attest that it's a complete waste of time. Of all the women I shot e-mails to, about half or so responded back, and only 1 actually kept the ball going, before I cut her after suggesting we chat on messenger, to which instead she gives me her e-mail address. F*ck that. One hottie even told me she never responds to guys e-mails, but responded to mine because in her words, "That was a great line, you really made me laugh". So, she flirts back. I'm thinking "Ok, so far, so good". Send her a good follow-up, but never hear back. Okay, some interest you have for me there chickie.

I personally think Match has a notch up on it, but not by much at all, as the most success I had with Match was 3 number exchanges, in which I was never called back by 2 after leaving a message. One other woman in her mid-30's I actually spoke to for about 10 seconds after hearing in the background a man's voice saying, "Hi Edger". 2 seconds later she hangs up, never calls back, but does send me an e-mail about chatting or something, but I never responded. Games that I don't have time for. All 3 women were of course attractive by the way.

The best success I've had was with a site called, and you'll probably laugh folks as the name's funny, 'Longhairedmen.com', which I believe no longer exists, and a site called 'GothicMatch.com' I banged a real hottie from Jersey on Longhairedmen.com

Conclusion: It's easier to meet in the real world. The internet is a big fat waste of time, at least in my experience it's been.

Last edited:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
Buffers! Call it for what it is. Another once useful tool hijacked by women to act as a buffer to keep them from spreading their legs while still getting lots of male attention.
YEp, those women can roll out of bed, get some coffee and light up a smoke and then log on without even taking a shower. Their INbox will be full to overflowing with pleading from desperate chumps puking their sickly cr*p .

She can get all the ego bloating male fawning that she wants without even taking a shower. She gets to sit there in her pink fluffy slippers and blow off guys who would not look at her sideaways at the bar.
No wonder women love the online game.

A large waste of time , men.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoylentGreen said:
My friend says he gets TONS of girls from there, but I think he's full of it. Although he is about two inches taller than me, so maybe that helps. Plus he's pretty big and works out so yeah maybe he's telling the truth. It would make sense since most of the women on there seem pretty shallow..

A friend of mine( recovering but struggling AFC) created a profile on PoF a few months ago.
Puts up a photo in his service uniform (Ret. Lt. Colonel) and talks about how he is a day trader and has an income for life ( DVA pension)...
HE gets 39 replies in the first two days and spent the next two months banging granny cougars...

:crackup:

SoylentGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
A friend of mine( recovering but struggling AFC) created a profile on PoF a few months ago.
Puts up a photo in his service uniform (Ret. Lt. Colonel) and talks about how he is a day trader and has an income for life ( DVA pension)...
HE gets 39 replies in the first two days and spent the next two months banging granny cougars...

:crackup:
I have this urge to photoshop my head onto a muscular guys body and then put my height at 6 feet and change my annual income to over $70,000 and just wait and see what happens. I am sure I would see the true motivations of a lot of women on there...BUT no, I will leave it alone and just check it periodically and I'm definitely NOT sending any more messages...

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on there, but thus far I've only received favorite requests from fat chicks. It seems to only work if you're extremely good looking.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
That's why I miss the days before social networking was "pop"...back in those days, people who logged on to a social networking site WANTED to meet new people.

Now it's a game of ego-stroking.

The more we connect, the lonelier we get.
This is so true. In my opinion online dating hit its peak 10 years ago and has been in decline ever since. I remember pulling tail through AOL instant messenger a decade ago. The Internet wasn't as widespread then and mostly only middle class educated people had online access. Women in those days were more quality and were willing to meet. I got contacts from women in my area everyday through it.

You didn't see the amount of AW'ing you see now. Now it's all about who can collect the most online friends, emails, and ego strokes. Now, every welfare mama has an online dating profile. It's all chat with no follow through. Shucks, here I am talking about the "good old days" in the mature man forum.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether POF works for you is dependent on where you are, what you look like, your age, and your ability to write something interesting in an email.

However, it must be known that the internet is not the place to try to snag obvious attention *****s who are there solely to collect ego strokes. It's far easier to manipulate these false humans in real life.

The internet is best for finding the women who have been so focused on their careers that they have not had many opportunities to meet men outside of their professional circles. These women are usually sensible, but extremely edgy.

The internet is also rife with single-moms and old divorcees who know they cannot compete with the looks of the younger generations, so they put up older flattering pictures to see what they can attract. Due to the multitudes of emails they receive, they think they are of higher value than they really are.

Andy_Dufresne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SoylentGreen said:
That's an awful attitude!

The key to internet dating is to always be upbeat, exciting and radically different. Go for major shock value, especially with the hotties and never EVER compliment!

Put yourself in the woman's shoes. One woman I dated who was a 9+ received 600 emails in two weeks right after she joined. After the first response I asked her "hey, do me a favor....email me what the other losers are writing." I was amazed at some of the AFC nonsense she received.

Internet is just a supplement to cold approaches - cold approaches work best.

SoylentGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Andy_Dufresne said:
That's an awful attitude!

The key to internet dating is to always be upbeat, exciting and radically different. Go for major shock value, especially with the hotties and never EVER compliment!

Put yourself in the woman's shoes. One woman I dated who was a 9+ received 600 emails in two weeks right after she joined. After the first response I asked her "hey, do me a favor....email me what the other losers are writing." I was amazed at some of the AFC nonsense she received.

Internet is just a supplement to cold approaches - cold approaches work best.
I put myself in the womans shoes...literally. I created a womans profile, put up some sexy pics of a girl I know (shh...don't tell) and had about 30 emails a day until somehow, pof realised it was fake and took it down (how'd they know?).

But yeah, I saw some really bad messages like:
"hey do you like the car in my profile pic?"
or "yo, baby you so sexy, you got it goin on yo, hit me up and we'll do something"
or "I am well off, and looking for someone sexy to travel with..."

In fact the one dude who kept going on about his car KEPT emailing my fake profile. Five or six times without me even responding!! He kept saying "a woman needs a man with money" and "I own three homes" and "don't you know thats a maserati - doesn't that mean anything to you, I can take care of you forever"
It was hilarious.

So Andy, how many women have you been succesful with on plenty of fish?

My "awful attitude" is a reflection of what I have experienced on that site. Your statement about my attitude presupposes that it's awful because the site IS a good way to meet girls and that it IS a confidence booster...and it presupposes that YOU have a better attitude about the site than I do. Which tells me you must pull girls on there alot...so how do you succesfully game girls on there? I have tried the upbeat, radically different approach and still no replies...

By the way, I was being sarcastic. I would never join a site in order to take a blow to my confidence. In fact, the only one that can affect my confidence is ME.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Soylent,

I had pretty much the same experience. After Joining, I contacted between 45-50 women through email and favorite requests(POF's version on a wink) in the 6-9 range in my area and got back only 1 response from a 7 which eventually went nowhere. This is coming from a guy who considers himself above average in looks (I could never work as a model, but I'm certainly not ugly either) with a master's degree and well paying job. I never sent out copy and pasted messages either. I've since deleted my profile, but while I was there I received favorite requests from some fatties, but I don't do fat chicks and I refuse to lower my standards. The other guys on here are right POF is nothing, but a waste of time and a buffer.