Please share your experience about New Years Eve celebration with your date\gf\wife

Æquitas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im looking forward to spend some time with my current date on New Years Eve, but not sure what to do.

I really want to know your last experience with your date or girlfriend or wife. What did you do on last year or any year on New Years Eve. If it was great experience or bad experience, please share them all. And I dont need to know all the details (if, you know, you did stuff on the bed, too much info then :) )

Hope to read and learn something from all of you out there!

Last edited:

petah2001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooked up with some random drunk chick, had fun. Asked her on a date a week afterwards, she hardly recognized who I was.

Go easy on the booze folks.

Æquitas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need more replies...And this post was on 2nd page so...

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
HEy

I HAD THE WORST NEWYEARS EVER LAST YEAR WITH MY EX. We went to this banquet hall, got drunk, and argued the whole time. After leaving the place I almost got into a fistfight with cabdriver. And I spent 200 dollars on tickets. When I confronted her about this, she said she didn't want to be with me because I acted like a psycho. Well that is when I knw that I had to get out of the relationship.

In relationships it doesn't matter what you do. Don't go out blowing the money. Because a girl that truly cares for you would have fun with you having a glass of wine at home. Don't het caught up on that stuff.:eek:

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the underlying theme is... get boozed up...

I went out with a female friend got boozed up and ended up fighting my best friend because he asked for her number. She confronted me about it, I started calling her a 'beeitch' and a 'cuunt' and aired out all of her personal information in front of about 200 strangers....

She threw my 600$ cashmere jacket down a sewage drain and phoned some 6'7 guys whom I only vaguely remember as an intimidating shadow and he threateaned to end my life if I continued to disrespect this girl. She left with him while I was shivering in the door-frame of some closed down store...

Not to go too deep into details, but ended up being picked up by the cops and spent the rest of my night in a nice warm jail cell :rockon:

Gotta love New Years... I gotta top that this year !

-Cod3r

Æquitas

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like getting drunk doesn't work out well in your situations.

I wasn't planning to get drunk anyway, unless I get carried away and drink me senseless

Any happy ending stories at all? :confused:

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
before another bump by Equitas for a useless thread that no one is interested in, I'll add my .02 cents in an effort to take it to another level.

Give your g/f a couple roofies and have the time of your life with her when she is unconscious. She'll thank you for not taking her to another dull overrated new years party.

MisterNigma

Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
before another bump by Equitas for a useless thread that no one is interested in, I'll add my .02 cents in an effort to take it to another level.

Give your g/f a couple roofies and have the time of your life with her when she is unconscious. She'll thank you for not taking her to another dull overrated new years party.
:D :crackup: :D :crackup: :D :crackup: :D :crackup:

That's a cheap thought, adding just two percent of a penny.:crackup:

Anyway-- don't reccomend roofies to these guys. They might take you seriously, and then you're an accomplice before the fact . . .

-E.Nigma

Æquitas

Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:

haha, very funny...But you shouldn't underestimate so called newbie like me. Dont let that Master DJ title get over your head, mister smartass.

And MisterNigma, look my age...It did not say 14 or something low like that. Gullible is not something I consider myself.