Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Please recommend NLP books! Thanks!

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm looking for a set (or list) of recommended books on Neuro Linguistic Programming.

I'd like to apply NLP to advertising and copywriting, although, I'm sure it has already been applied. It wouldn't hurt to empower advertising with an extra layer of NLP.

Thanks!

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read first Introducing neuro-linguistic programming: psychological skills for understanding and influencing people
by Joseph O'Connor and John Seymour

It's an overview of NLP, the main characteristics.
It's very good.

BBB

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just found Frogs to Princes at the college library. So I'm going to read this one.

I'll let you know how it is. In the meantime plenty of coursework to do!

PrinceCharming

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This book is not that obvious about NLP, but I have found many parallels. It is called "The New Psycho-Cybernetics" by Dr Maltz and edited by marketing guru Dan Kennedy who uses it himself. It is a self-help book, but by far it is the best one I've read. No NLP book comes close.

For pure NLP, I would suggest "Tranceformations," by Bandler and Grinder. the best NLP book I've read. This book is quickly becoming a commodity to have so hurry and find your copy somewhere. It is also very applicable for advertising. If you add to it "Influence" by Robert Cialdini, you've got an irresistable combination.

And for a little newer NLP, read "Time For a Change" by Bandler, a self-help book but has good stuff in it like the NLP attitude which is absolutely crucial before you learn any technique.

[This message has been edited by PrinceCharming (edited 11-26-2002).]