********. Please read!!!

Sayajin_Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys

Remember that girl i got that first date with, i've been with her yesterday and she said some puzzling things, one of those was: You are strange, you are so different from the other guys i have met, you are more like a girl, but don't get me wrong, i'm not calling you gay, it's that you treat like a women not a object of desire, you show emotions". But somehow, i think this is a red flag, maybe i'm showing too much interest in her? She also said " You are seeing to many good things in me"

Somehow i think she's only using me for getting an ego boost, because she is very insecure about her looks and i try to make her face the reality... damn what am i getting into?

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sayajin_Prince
You are strange, you are so different from the other guys i have met, you are more like a girl, but don't get me wrong, i'm not calling you gay, it's that you treat like a women not a object of desire, you show emotions".
Sounds like: "Your just like one of my girl friends".
This isn't good.

Originally posted by Sayajin_Prince
"You are seeing to many good things in me"
Sounds like you are complimenting her to much. One solid compliment will do, if she is saying this chances are you are continuously going on about how wonderful she is. My advice: STOP!

Sayajin_Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe her IL is not the same as it used to be, do you guys think that not saying anything for one or 2 days and she if she misses me will work?

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can possibly pull this back and get it to work in your favour. All you need to do is stop complimenting her altogether for some time. Even if she is running herself down or compliments you, just do not say anything flattering to her.

If you have been complimenting her and suddenly stop, she'll start wondering why and will start to work harder for your attention.

It sounds cruel, but her insecurity is your ally. Women like to feel good about themselves, but they start to take it for granted. If you keep feeding her ego, it is going to get too big for you to handle and that's when she'll turn into the disrespectful b*tch who'll treat you like sh*t....because she can. Trust me, I've not just seen it happen, I have caused it to happen MANY times.

You also need to stop showing her so much respect, because too much respect is like sucking up to her and girls don't find that attractive. I'm not suggesting you be a jerk, just show her the respect you'd show to an unnattractive girl.

Also, here's a good one. Try calling her "mate" or "pal" from time to time. This will totally screw with her mind and get her guessing.