Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Please Read Boys.

oilers05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm going to make this short & sweet. Listen, I know you're all busy & I totally resepect that, but I ask you to please take five minutes out of your lives to help me.

I stopped seeing this chick, after I muffed up by telling friends of mine or her's that we slept together. She wanted it to remain a secret, but I was too excited not to tell anyone, pathetic, I know. Anyways, I can't stop thinking about her, she's TOTALLY over me & hasn't talked to me in a month, but I'm still obssessed with her.

Please spare some advice, tips or tricks in how to get over a girl completly, this is important, it's been affecting my health.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Take in a hobby or something new to get ur mind off it.........or tell her u secretly video taped it and was going to sell it for 3.75

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work out, find new girls, get wasted and nail some hotty

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does she have a good friend??? thats a door way...try it

strams4ever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get more involved in sports, hobbies, girls.... get rid of all the sh!t you have that reminds you of her. Pictures, notes, screenames EVERYTHING.

It's just one girl..

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is impossible to get rid of everything that will remind you of her, because there are so many subtle things... Hell I was playing Rome Total War last night and invaded to the north and came across a town which was simply a girls name and brought up memories which I was trying to forget by distracting myself with the damn game. I invaded and slaughtered them all, that made me feel better so its all good.:crackup:

Time is the only way you are going to get over it, and try to think of faults that she had so you may seem less interested in her and view her as beneath you. Then just go for others and she will soon be forgotten.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A dj never obsesses over a girl. Lets be honest, you ****ed up.... If she wanted the fact that you two slept together to remain a secret, you should have at least respected that. And to begin with the fact that she wanted it to remain a secret might have mean that she wasnt completly into you to begin with, and you completly destroyed your chances with her bc she lost her trust in you... restoring her trust in you is pretty hard and the fact that you bragged about sleeping with her is irreversible....

Id get on with my life and just find some other girl.

jbgmedia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by arutha
It is impossible to get rid of everything that will remind you of her, because there are so many subtle things... Hell I was playing Rome Total War last night and invaded to the north and came across a town which was simply a girls name and brought up memories which I was trying to forget by distracting myself with the damn game. I invaded and slaughtered them all, that made me feel better so its all good.:crackup:

Time is the only way you are going to get over it, and try to think of faults that she had so you may seem less interested in her and view her as beneath you. Then just go for others and she will soon be forgotten.
you need to get out more

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree I got rid of most of my AFCishness by just fnding something that didn't involve girls at all: computers. But finding a hobby is the best way to get over a girl and actually a great way to meet new people. And while maybe you can't hande reminders of a girl I usually use it to remind myself occasionly that I used to be a chump. I was crazy about a girl for about a year and I got over it because I only saw her once in my life and after that I never talked to her except a few times on the phone but for a year I just kept o thinking about her. But now I am so DJ and not AFC and I still have her number. I might call her. lol not becaus long distance is a bitc*.

So get a hobby.

skumface

Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason i started studying the ways of the DJ was because of a situation similar to yours. my advice is: once its over its over, it might take some time to get over her but in the end it will be a lot sweeter if you get your ass up and meet someone new