Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Please I need Help GF gone

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
5 months ago bam meet a great girl im 22 shes 19, whilst i was out with friends met her in a coffee shop to me she was shy but attracted i am sure

well we had incredible fun lots of investment of time money on both our parts

she had exams in a month very carrea minded and intelligent

but she was a very insecure girl

please note this girl is not super hot and is oriental but western born

i would say she looked a 6 most of a time but when put in the effort was a 8

I am pyscially very good looking great body and face and am rated very highly on rating websites

but this is not the point, i chose this girl because too me she was rare not the slutty type, intelligent, sweet, sexy,

but hey i was very wrong

anyway we did have lots of sex, she seemed very dull in bed but hey i knew she would improve later

then we started spending lots of time togtether she was a apart of my life always being around my house spending many nights togthere revising for her exams

we were very close and she would hardly see any of her friends and always be with me telling me about everything it was her choice

well everything was great i was happy

but we had alot of arguments which lasted over and over again and got worser and worser

arguments about me playfighting, about me recieveing msgs from other women about my driving, about small incidents like jumping on the bus, me being nice with her best friend she knew she was the only one i liked i made this point very clearer

she seemed like she wanted or was seeking all this attention

this is not the core though because we spent lots of time togthere it was nice everytime she came over bam all her clothes were off and she sat their naked studing or sleeping or cuddling

well once her exams were getting closser she was over more often sleeping more often getting more tired but was still close to me

but then bam

after her last exam

she told me she going to see her friend gonna go out shopping and then party bla bla

she told me she and her friend were really hungry and me to come to hers with some food

i went by and what happened that day shocked me so bad

she changed

she was argumentative swearing for little things calling me childish saying that she wants to meet a more mature man swearing for little things telling me to get the **** out of her house

i was very angry yelling and telling her i came all this was to bring you some food and you dont show me any respect

her freind was their too in her bed half sleep

it was like she was showing off to her friend seeking her approval getting rid of me then in front of her it was bad i was in shock but kept my emotions in control

well it got badder and badder and she went to the extreme and i just yelled and said dont ever contact me again and i bashed out

WHY? i mean after all the time we were close the amount of investment we had in eachtoher after all the plans we had for the furture we were going to go on hoilday she was gonna join the gym with me and loads more and then bam

Over in a Flash 5 months

what a witch a evil cunning little devil whom i precieved as being genuine and great

i wasnt with her because of her looks she was way below me in that department but because of who she was.....

please note i was alpha and fun and my game was great throughtout this whole relationship i was in control but we were both very close o so it seemed

she told me being with me was a waste of time and really bad things which she never brought up b4

it was bad

anyway i have her clothes her study books and some of her other things in my room

what shall i do with them????

i know she will need them for sure and will deff try and contact me

i am in a no contact position where i will not contact her ?? tell me guys is this right !!! after how close we were??

she showed me no respect that day after living in my house eatng my familys food being nice to my little sister usuing my laptop usuing all my resources

how evil can a person be??

well i did like her alot never told her i love her she didnt too but im sure it would have built up because it just seemed great

now i feel that its over i have no idea what she feels now or if this was just a time where she was tired or influence but that girl friend who she was with

i miss the companionship and the closeness we had but i am confused and sadened by this.....

i am going out and meeting friends and going out to meet more ladies and just trying to get rid of those 5 months which now seem like a totall waste of time but i loved the good moments omg they bring happniess to my heart

what can say

she seemed perfectly normal and great and very connected too me it was amazing we had arguments but never too this level

how wrong was I ... i am Shocked

Thanks for listning brothers

dalton

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t understand, how did it just go cold?? I m in a similar situation to you. or close to someone’s situation as you can be (HAVE A LOOK AT MY POST ON BELIEFS, HEART BREAKING). This seem like it had all the makings of a great relationship. She was clearly very comfortable with you. You said that you were a man a lead the relationship..!!!!

The only thing that springs up, is that there might have been a severe lack of intimacy, not physical but actually emotional. You did not mention anything on this.

Provide a little more detail

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for that

Emotionally we were very close, i am shocked at how cold she was all of a sudden this only happened when her friend whom i have never met after 5 month togthere was present.

The amount of time she invested in me was amazing!!!

during her exams she would still go out with me still sleep with me still all of that even though she needed to revise

What can I say... I just need to thInk what happened because i dont understand this..

PEPE LE PIU

Don Juan
Reaction score
StoneCold said:
anyway i have her clothes her study books and some of her other things in my room

what shall i do with them????
burn them :D

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey i really need help!!!

she gave me a miss call ??

what shall i do

i think it could be 2 things a apology or because she wants her books back

what shall i do

??????

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
She is 19, female, and human... YOU HAD NO CHANCE!!!

You treated her too well.. so she did not respect you.. Next time treat the girls like you dont give a damn and she will love you...

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A female poster on this site once wrote a post about the secret **** test, can't remember the details. But basically she said that sometimes girls will test you secretly, watch how you're acting without causing a scene. Then if you fail, in her mind she has already given you the chance and you blew it, so they are just suddenly totally done with you.

Its not that it came out of the blue, its just that she didn't tell you about it until the end.

Combined with the fact that she was with her friends (I'd be willing to bet they didn't want you together) and her age, and there you have it.

Girls live in groupthink. Regardless she was done with you, but the cold cruelty probably came from her trying to gain their acceptance.

Anyway, best thing to do now is go be the best you can be, until you have better women than her chasing you, and one day she will feel like a moron for doing this to you.

Tell her to get her stuff if you are generous, throw it out otherwise.

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
SmoothTalker Thanks that was amazing

well Things went Worser

She text me saying she wants all her things back

I called her we talked for a while she clearly was over and showed no emotion

called me childish if i didnt give her stuff back and also said she wasnt emotionally involved and even threatened to call the police if her books were not returned.....

she then text me again telling me to come pick my stuff back

i said i will be away and wont be able to

then she text me again

and i just said please delete my number

its stuns me how evil a woman can be....

so evil after lots of affection and usuing my house my resources meeting my family my best friends and bam

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So im guessing coffee girls should b out of the `question right....... lol

Nah for real tho that's messed up but yea girls are like that. They are heartless n suprises us at the most unlikely times.

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
same shyt happened to me...

the moment i got jeolous and acted clingy like she was mine, like we had a relationship...

i came apart at the seams of the alpha and it revealed a ghostly hiding AFC in the winds.

I called her 17 times. She didn't talk to me for a week. She turned cold the next time I talked to her, she lost attraction ? it sounded like it did.

I called her again like 10 times, she went back to her bf.

End of story. moral of the story, never, ever let your alpha down or become a AFC, even if YOUR ACTING EMOTIONALLY..

YOU HAVE TO CALM DOWN, STOP THE EMOTIONS AND THINK WHAT IS THE BEST COURSE OF ACTION AN ALPHA WOULD DO ..

and be smart and play the game right cool down your emotions and once YOU have her back , then its all good.

connor32

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're absolutely right mackdaddy. it's infvkincredible how a chick can go from sweet and loving to cold hearted b!tch just like that. last year i was in a similar situation. i knew the best course of action was to not call her but it was like i was posessed. i just couldnt handle the fact that she was ignoring me. i will never be afc again. the question is why do girls get incredibly b!tchy like this. in many cases it's immaturity. some times it's a test to see if you go afc. ANYBODY ELSE HAVE ANY THEORIES WHY THEY TURN LIKE THAT?

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
GUYS WAKE UP!!

Women aren't bad, they aren't b!tches, they aren't evil... the just are.

Your putting the blame on them when in reality the problem is you, however that is much harder to acknowledge. I bet if you gave me detailed descriptions of the guys who got dumped I could tell you exactly why.

I wish life worked like we were taught. But the girl flowers and provide for her and everything will work out fine. In reality it doesn't work like that. Most guys fail because they don't understand how women really are.

Go read How To Be The Jerk Women Love - FJ Shark. Hell if you can't be bothered just read the DJ Bible! Wake up guys, stop complaining and start learning. The world isn't going to change, women aren't going to change, only YOU can change.
It's times like these where the advice of a wannabe PUA could be spot on, "next her bro" :p

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see why you are complaining about her dumping you...shes doing you a favor... From what i read

-She is not a good looking girl... you are much better looking you said it yourself

-She is not good in bed.

-She doesnt let you have enough sex.

-She is always arguing with you about stupid stuff

Dood get another girl, this girl is doing you a favor

BTW

this is not the core though because we spent lots of time togthere it was nice everytime she came over bam all her clothes were off and she sat their naked studing or sleeping or cuddling

ROFL that part made me laugh for good 30-40 seconds.

let me get this streight as soon as she gets there she takes her clothes off and proceeds to stand there or study.. WTF WIRD!!! ahhahah

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
This is a great post which strikes at the heart of most posts on this board. Closet AFC'ness. YOU CAN NOT FAKE DJ ALPHA; BUT EVERYBODY TRIES TO! All this outer game will do is get you in the door; and once in, guys revert back to AFC and bam, you are OUT! Dumped by fat hb6's. You must develop deep inner game! Once you've done this, you will have to beat hb9's off with a stick!
Truer words were never spoken.

DJjazzyJeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Arguments will break a relationship down. There is no fun in arguing. As much as you argued I'm sure she started to associate you with arguing while the other guys she could be considering she sees as fun, confident, and sexy. Compare that to your whining and lack of self-control and that's your explanation for the relationship going down hill. Why is everybody caught up on this "I'm so alpha" crap. If you were alpha you wouldn't be spending your time explaining to people how you were alpha. Your actions would speak that for you and arguing constantly about nothing is anything but "alpha". I hate to say it, but this relationship is over regardless of what you do at this point so there is no use analyzing it, especially if you are as ready to move on as you say you are. Take some time to lick your wounds. Don't answer if she contacts you for any reason. The only reason you should respond is if she shows up at your doorstep distraught because she can't live without you. Even at that point, I'm not sure this girl is worth your time. Keep going out with your friends and meeting new girls. Best of luck.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJjazzyJeff, even if she shows up distraught because she can't live without you, I wouldn't buy it.

I had that happen to me and what seems to happen is they feel that way at the moment. If you take them back, the feeling goes away, and as soon as they forget that feeling which happens quite fast, they're out the door again.

Can't live without me? Shouldn't have ****ed it up to begin with then.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
SmoothTalker said:
DJjazzyJeff, even if she shows up distraught because she can't live without you, I wouldn't buy it.

I had that happen to me and what seems to happen is they feel that way at the moment. If you take them back, the feeling goes away, and as soon as they forget that feeling which happens quite fast, they're out the door again.

Can't live without me? Shouldn't have ****ed it up to begin with then.
Exactly true... you need to leverage that feeling and us them for F's only... never take them back

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete her number.

Get rid of any pics or memorabilia you have of your relationship or her.

Get rid of her sh*t... Why you would care if she needs them is beyond me.

And the most important thing of all. Never, & I mean NEVER respond to her texts. Read the messages briefly just in case she threatens you with death or something.

If you ignore & remove her from your life... she has nothing. And more than likely she'll try & get you back. Not that it matters... you should be moving on.

Do what I said right now, & I guarantee you'll feel a lot better & free.