Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Please helpe me talor my dating site description for Filipino women.

LoneRanger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can anyone give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism on my online dating description?

I have been out of the game for two years and last night decided to try a Filipino site. I decided to stay with it considering the number of wwomen who motivated to at least talk.

The below was cut and pasted from my old POF account with some more added. I've been out of the online game and want my description to appeal to Filipino women.

Anything you think I should add or take out of it? I know it is kind of long.

"I am new to this. Will ad more better photos soon.

I love music, going to events, concerts, and am the arts and entertainment type. I'm not into watching sports on TV and prefer to see it live. I am not the couch potato type.

I am looking for a friend first to see where this is going to go. Good hearted and honesty is important to me.

I own my house in Waterford, Michigan USA, which is near the Metro Detroit area and run my own business which has been expanding every year. My house will be paid off within 5 years from when I bought it.

If you are looking for someone to bar hop with please look elsewhere. I'm not the bar room type at all.

I often find pleasure in simple things. Energetic atmospheres are a must. Art and culture are important and so is dressing casual when out. I love going to malls, exercising at the gym and doing things outdoors.

My profile picture was taken in my bathroom while it was being renovated. The other photo showing me and four others, I'm the tallest one in the middle. The clown you see in the other photo is a famous American performer who is actually taller than me; 6 foot 4 inches!

The photos showing the carnival and moving water was shot with my cell phone. I am into photography and moving pictures.

Will be adding more, better photos soon.

I just signed up here for three months. The membership ends January 17 of next year. Hope to hear from you soon!"

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime I speak to a Filipino I just mention Manny Pacquiao.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the dark theme on, and your post is unreadable. You specifically set the color black and dark red. Either way, thinking women from a specific country/race/color would be better than other women is the wrong start.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Lone Ranger,
I have just returned from a month in the Philippines....What are you looking for?...To just tease these poor silly Girls seems a bit cruel don't you think?...if you want a Partner,seems to me,you have three options...
first:Line several of these Ladies up on your dating site...easy as rolling off a log...then go over and audition them...minimum cost $4 grand for a month....Warning,the major centres in P.I. are Polluted Shvite holes...the climate is soo Hot and Humid...just not worth it for an hour of fun a Day.
Second:Get a Tourist Visa enabling them to visit...In this Country it is very difficult...to bring one over,they need $2 grand in the Bank and a job in their own Country...So what with securing Passports and needing to provide written Guarantees that you will stump up for any debts they accrue on their visit you will probably again need about $4 grand,you will have to send money and take them on trust...for about $1500 a Phillipino agent will do this for you...this brings one woman out and will take about two years.
Third:Find one around your area,there are heaps here,they come out to marry Old No Hopers get Citizenship and toss them out,sure as Hell they wont be going back,they have jobs and understand our Culture better...A good option if that is your thing.
Another Warning....in my experience though real People,about a third of your respondents will be scammers...poverty does this to people,believe me they are really good,I was taken to an internet Cafe and shown half a dozen of these artful little Monkeys working as a gang playing gullible foreigners for money...very interesting!

Last edited:

LoneRanger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Lone Ranger,
I have just returned from a month in the Philippines....What are you looking for?...To just tease these poor silly Girls seems a bit cruel don't you think?...if you want a Partner,seems to me,you have three options...
first:Line several of these Ladies up on your dating site...easy as rolling off a log...then go over and audition them...minimum cost $4 grand for a month....Warning,the major centres in P.I. are Polluted Shvite holes...the climate is soo Hot and Humid...just not worth it for an hour of fun a Day.
Second:Get a Tourist Visa enabling them to visit...In this Country it is very difficult...to bring one over,they need $2 grand in the Bank and a job in their own Country...So what with securing Passports and needing to provide written Guarantees that you will stump up for any debts they accrue on their visit you will probably again need about $4 grand,you will have to send money and take them on trust...for about $1500 a Phillipino agent will do this for you...this brings one woman out and will take about two years.
Third:Find one around your area,there are heaps here,they come out to marry Old No Hopers get Citizenship and toss them out,sure as Hell they wont be going back,they have jobs and understand our Culture better...A good option if that is your thing.
Another Warning....in my experience though real People,about a third of your respondents will be scammers...poverty does this to people,believe me they are really good,I was taken to an internet Cafe and shown half a dozen of these artful little Monkeys working as a gang playing gullible foreigners for money...very interesting!

Thanks for the tips. I will take all seriously.

One Filipino that I am talking to now is in Dubi. She has been there in 4 years. I came upon her Facebook page by accident and everything matches with what she told me about herself. Hasnt been to the Philippines more than twice in all that time.

Yes. Getting the visa is difficult. She is an Philippine ex-pat but cant come to the USA yet. I want to believe her but a lot that you say I am reading on other online places too.

Frustrating. There are too many expired women where I am at and the usual dating sites are of no use anymore.

As far as internet scammers, lol, I've spotted a bunch already. The are way too obvious.

One even admits she is in an internet cafe. Most of her messages are the cut and paste variety. How do guys fall for this?

LoneRanger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the dark theme on, and your post is unreadable. You specifically set the color black and dark red. Either way, thinking women from a specific country/race/color would be better than other women is the wrong start.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A DRAFT. I dont intend to have this up as a long term profile description.

"I am new to this. Will ad more better photos soon.

I love music, going to events, concerts, and am the arts and entertainment type. I'm not into watching sports on TV and prefer to see it live. I am not the couch potato type.

I am looking for a friend first to see where this is going to go. Good hearted and honesty is important to me.

I own my house in Waterford, Michigan USA, which is near the Metro Detroit area and run my own business which has been expanding every year. My house will be paid off within 5 years from when I bought it.

If you are looking for someone to bar hop with please look elsewhere. I'm not the bar room type at all.

I often find pleasure in simple things. Energetic atmospheres are a must. Art and culture are important and so is dressing casual when out. I love going to malls, exercising at the gym and doing things outdoors.

My profile picture was taken in my bathroom while it was being renovated. The other photo showing me and four others, I'm the tallest one in the middle. The clown you see in the other photo is a famous American performer who is actually taller than me; 6 foot 4 inches!

The photos showing the carnival and moving water was shot with my cell phone. I am into photography and moving pictures.

Will be adding more, better photos soon.

I just signed up here for three months. The membership ends January 17 of next year. Hope to hear from you soon!"

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree. Assuming your local dating pool is toxic why not look for ones already in the states. If you must have an ldr which I wouldn't recommend surely it's going to be more sustainable in your own country. If you could broaden out your tastes a little you should find plenty of Vietnamese Malaysian and Chinese girls. As long as they are first generation they should have the attributes you are looking for.