Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PLEASE help me with my sticking point!!

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, so this is not a problem with my game, but its happening over and over and over again.

OK so I'm in the USA, and I currently have 5 prospects.....4 of them are Catholic, and 3 are strict Catholics if you know what I mean. They're all hot.

Is there any way to spot a Catholic girl brfoe you talk to her, are sorority girls usually Catholis....just general info would be nice.

Seriously, I woulda laid twice as many girls as I have if it hadn't been for that Mary!! (j/k)

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, you can't "spot" a Catholic. Unless you look for rosary beads...I dunno what Catholics wear.

Just ask, and the more women you approach, the less likely it is that they're ALL Catholics.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you fkking retarded? You call this a "sticking point"? It's just plain "bad luck" (although I happen to like catholic girls who don't simply "give it up" cos that's what every thinks they should do... I know where i'm looking it comes time to marry). No more than a quarter of America is Catholic anyway, and of those that take it seriously even fewer, especially among the younger.

So how about you go fkk off then, eh? Cos I'm sick of people bashing or sneering at catholics in a way that they never would if it was jews or muslims.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
danielzxc said:
Are you fkking retarded? You call this a "sticking point"? It's just plain "bad luck" (although I happen to like catholic girls who don't simply "give it up" cos that's what every thinks they should do... I know where i'm looking it comes time to marry). No more than a quarter of America is Catholic anyway, and of those that take it seriously even fewer, especially among the younger.

So how about you go fkk off then, eh? Cos I'm sick of people bashing or sneering at catholics in a way that they never would if it was jews or muslims.
o shut up mate. constructive criticism or nothing at all please.