Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

please help me fix this....

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djs i'm coming to you in a time of desperation. my oneitis has come back...seemingly out of nowhere. it was ok when i didn't see her at school for periods of time, but now that we're separated at college, i haven't seen her for 6 months or so.

seems like nothing special, and i am fully aware of the saying "out of sight, out of mind." but it only seems like time has idealized this person in my mind for me.....

i know there is low or no interest on her part because i've done nothing different since we've met, but it seems like this transition has made her very distant. i've sent birthday/xmas/new years greetings to everyone and basically she never replies (goddamn, i sound like a stupid *****)

i konw i should just slap myself and move on, but sometimes you need a slap in the face from someone else...help me out DJs...kick my ass back into gearr

thanks guys

TheHoff

Banned
Reaction score
lol you sound so pathetic i just had to laugh! just fix your attitude man!! Don't put all your eggs in one basket man...look at all the coolest smoothest guys on the planet, myself included, they don't obsess over a girl ever!!! Yes they fall in love but it's always mutual because they are smooth, cool mofos!!

My advice, forget about her and become a smooth, cool mofo that the woman lust over! take things in your stride and go out into the field and see what other little fish there are to take advantage of!!!haha

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahahha you're right man. i read my post again and it sounds like a fukkin ***** wrote it. i sound like a damn girl.

alright thanks for your help bro. i'm just gonna live my life, meet people a long the way and as you say it be a "cool ass mofo" haha :up: