Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Please Help! I have horrible breath

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
I started getting lazy so I started brushing my teeth once a day when i used to brush my teeth twice in the morning and at night now not only that i have plaque in my tongue,i tried scraping it of with a spoon but most it is still there.it sucks because i dont want to get near anyone or kiss anyone cause they will smell or taste my breath i just want to fix this as soon as possible

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got an idea: brush your teeth 2 ce a day! :p

PS: Gum and mouthwash do the job well.

allan976

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, what is your diet like? The better you eat, the fresher your breath. If you eat lots of processed foods and junk food, that's a guaranteed path to rank breath. Also, some mouthwashs can make your breath smell worse after you use the stuff. Think listerine, which to me smells and looks like straight alcohol plus some yellow food coloring. Try an alcohol free mouthwash instead. Out.

KOSR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy a tongue scraper, or whatever it's called. Brush your teeth alot, and buy mouthwater.

Also drink some green tea. A girl once said my breath smells nice when I drank green tea.

Cat Patrol

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I brush, I also brush the back of my tongue and the rear of the roof of my mouth.

I also gargle with hydrogen peroxide to kill the germs, first.

Oh, are you a smoker? Because smokers tend to get extra bacteria in their mouths, which could be causing the smell.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brush twice a day (especially the back of your mouth where the smell builds up)
Carry gum and chew it after meals,or long breaks
Breathe thru ur nose
Get a toungue scraper (or use a popsicle stick)
drink water and swish it around your mouth
lightly brush ur gums
brush your toungue also
Gargle with listerine for AT LEAST 30s

there tha shud help

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tea also helps.

Add some cinnamon (a natural bacteria and plaque killer).

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, are you a smoker? Because smokers tend to get extra bacteria in their mouths, which could be causing the smell
I used to smoke pot heavily everyday last year with my friends but then it became every other day and now i stopped but occasionally i light up ciggarette

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl friend is a Dental Hygienist. She says that Acid Reflux will also cause bad breath...