Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Please help. I feel like she(49/F) will dump me at any moment (22/M).

dajinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Edited for privacy.

Editing for privacy.

Last edited:

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then leave the old bag! What are you doing providing with a dead corpse? There are so many young, beautiful, full of life and vitamin chicks out there! And your age, 22 or even better 18-28 - 10 years to choose from!

NewJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like your heart is invested in a fragile bond.

This may cause you some pain in the future.

If it does, you may be sad and depressed for a couple months.

Nevertheless, you'll grow, and blossom as a man, and have many good times with many different women. Remember the good things that are in store for you, even if its hard to imagine how they will come into being, just know that if you keep marching forward, they will.

We were not meant to be ships of such light construction that the winds of change overturn and wreck us. So find a heavy, solid part of Yourself, and hold on to it when the storm comes on.

dajinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
NewJack said:
It sounds like your heart is invested in a fragile bond.

This may cause you some pain in the future.

If it does, you may be sad and depressed for a couple months.

Nevertheless, you'll grow, and blossom as a man, and have many good times with many different women. Remember the good things that are in store for you, even if its hard to imagine how they will come into being, just know that if you keep marching forward, they will.

We were not meant to be ships of such light construction that the winds of change overturn and wreck us. So find a heavy, solid part of Yourself, and hold on to it when the storm comes on.
I love you.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP: Are you serious ? she is 50 ,what is the benefit of being with woman in that age ? you will not get any kids , after 5 years you will not want to see her naked because of her old skin.
even if she didnt break up with you , you have to do that ASAP , what you are doing is wrong and you will regret that later . you are only 22 , and the life is infront of you , you need to have healthy partner that can give you kids and stay along with you .

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she dumps you, take it as a blessing, and spend your youth chasing women your own age. Dont let this woman take the best years of your life. Im not saying this to slight her, but youre a kid still basically and in a VERY different stage of life.

If you just want casual fun, sure...no issue with that. But I think middle aged folks need to let people in their 20s grow up before trying to lock them in relationships. This goes for both men and women.

Experience life kid. Youll be happier. We do so much growing in our teens and 20s. Im almost 27 and Im still growing as a man. Being locked into a relationship with someone who has a very different outlook on life wouldnt be ideal for me. Hell, Im not even ready for a relationship with women in my age group.

At 22 you have a long way to go partner. Get ready for the ride. Dont be afraid to lose a relationship. Be ready for the doors that it may open.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't this the same old woman with herpes 1 and 2 that everyone here told you to not get involved with in the first place? Dang you even moved in with her and everything. You didn't listen to our advice then, why would you start now. Not that women aren't always nuts, but I heard they can get really nutty for awhile in their late 40's.

What is the world coming to? 50 year old women date 18-22 year old guys. You practically have to be a rich celebrity as a 50-year old male to date that much younger. Old 50 year old women's smv is the equivalent of rich celebrity males nowadays I guess.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Herpes? OP, if you dont already have herpes, please leave this woman now. Contracting an STD puts a huge damper on your sex life. I mean...dont you want to have the option of fun hook ups with women your age?

And is this woman rich or something? Is she taking care of you since you are living with her? I dont understand this whole arrangement.

iamnobody

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Young guy with old bag? That's an experiment that went wrong, it's against nature. You need to stop it and fvck chicks your age.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edited for privacy

Last edited:

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk away now. You are only alive for a limited amount to time. How long do you want to put up with this BS for ?? Get yourself back on your good old feet ASAP (Pre Girlfriend)

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Number one no girl no guy no ammount of money is worth your life!. Sounds like she is toxic and is about to make a move. Im seeing someone who is 39 abt to turn 40 in a few days, but im older than you. Ive noticed a change in the way she acts much like you describe. When women roll over a number in age they often seek something new "new sex" bc they know they dont have much longer. And she is sin gle at 50 for a reason my man, just like this girl is single at 39. Something is wrong with them, she is bad for your health, and if she really did care you wouldnt be thinking abt killing yourself. That shows me your being treated like crap. You need to take a step back and look at what is going on. NEVER EVER leave your friends and family for a girl, take it from me. I did and no one was their to pick me up, also it can keep you busy sometimes and your not stuck up her ass. But take some time off, go stay at a friends for a night or two and leave her alone. Been where you are before, its not a good place, youve become to dependant on her. So ill say it one more time, go stay somewhere else and leave her alone for a few days.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edited for privacy

Last edited:

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't request a fly by. Her pattern has been full for quite some time.

Leave Ms.Cougar chickie alone.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this guy is just skipping all our warnings.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol @ LAN party