Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Please Help!! Gamed wrong or right??

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl who i know totally fancys me loves me she tells me all the time...

But to begin with i never showed any sexual intent and only freindship intent but she always had attarction in me ....

I cused game prinicples to tell her right away i was not looking for a relationship but this is what i wanted..... but i wanted her to chase me like ****

and she does, we talk for ages at night everynight everyday...

now heres the problem i think i have created fear inside her from the moment i told her im not looking for a relationship......

well we kissed recently and now that fear has gone even higher for her.... because now she wants the relationship so bad but from what i told her before she dosnt know what to do and is so confused .....

Have i games right?????

am i in a good position?????

she has become very needy but now i think her fear spoil what i want which is an actualy relationship......

please help .....

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy. In casual convo, bring up how you're growing up, and sick of the single thing, and might start looking for someone special. Dont say anything about wanting HER to be with you though, just give her the impression that you are open to more. Pretty basic NLP. Never give a chick a definite, when it comes to that. Always come off as not looking for a relationship, but open to it with the right person.

Reaction score
You are thinking way too hard, man! (And I'm speaking from experience). It's cool to remain illusive, laid back, and mysterious, but you also have to know when to "put your bid in." You are doing too much "illusive" and not enough "bidding".

"Game" aside, do you want a relationship with this female too?