Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Please! Help! Dont Pass me By!

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Coochieman needs your opinions bro.....

During my afc days, i had some sorta crush on these hot babe in my class.

Fast foward to last week, (no more crush since im now in control of my head) i had an eye contact moment with this babe during one of our lectures, she reciprocated and broke it first.

After class, i mistakenly brushed her bag, she yelled "tear it, ok?!" jokingly....

some three minutes later i approached her, giving her slight punches, telling her im not to be yelled at (jokingly ofcourse) she responded well,

she said something in the line of "i never knew you were like this ! " (im sorta a cool kid in class, fancy dresser, dont say much, good body language kind of guy. i dont play with my class babes at all, at very few times i tease them when i get the chance.) (this causes some respect for me from them, has disadvantages tho).

so in the mist of the play, i gave her a slight headbutt (maybe i went to far, dont think so tho) then she hit my head....

i was pissed, cos i personally see it as a sign of disrespect, so i walked off (maybe im seen as arrogant but i kinda like it that way).....

minutes later, as i was about to exit my faculty, i see her reading alone, so i walk up to her, intrude her space and tell her "you do know you hit my head?" she replies "i have a headache" referring to the headbutt(i feel thats a lie). and i walked off.

im kinda glad as we started off on the wrong note, prefer it to a friendly introduction cos at least i know there's some tension brtween us.....

dunno whatta do from here, advice please!!!!

our eyes meet a couple of times yesterday, she breaks contact quick, could tell she's sorta scared....

should i keep strong eye contact with her? should i just walk up to her ? should i do something friendly like throw a paper at her, and ask her bout her headache?

Does my attitude sound too arrogant or macho ?

Anything else you can surmise?

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
c'mon, offer me statements not questions.... if you've got problems with the image or story i've dropped, address it clear. Tell me my attitude is messed, tell me whatever, im open to opinions, im ears.

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're going thru all this stress to tell me im caught up in total irrelevant drama or i sound like a moron, ur wasting your time..... jus get to it straight..... cos these opinions are what i want, so i can choose what to cultivate.

no matter how i do it, ive boned more babes than 8/10th of ma coursemates, but the idea of being a DJ(as an art) is too fascinating to let go

im 19 bro, can i rest now ????

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
coochieman said:
Does my attitude sound too arrogant or macho ?

Far from it. It sounds like you're immature and lack socials skills, and judging from this post, a bit of a drama queen too.

It's strange behaviour to headbutt a girl, even playfully, but walking off in a tantrum when you don't get the response you were after makes you look pathetic.

Everything about your actions described in your post make you sound like a socially stunted brat.

My advice is to cut down on the playing and stop trying so hard and just talk to her like a human being. Some verbal teasing is ok in moderation and so is some light touching, but you really need to tone it down a lot and show more class.

Newton

Don Juan
Reaction score
coochieman said:
if you're going thru all this stress to tell me im caught up in total irrelevant drama or i sound like a moron, ur wasting your time..... jus get to it straight..... cos these opinions are what i want, so i can choose what to cultivate.

no matter how i do it, ive boned more babes than 8/10th of ma coursemates, but the idea of being a DJ(as an art) is too fascinating to let go

im 19 bro, can i rest now ????
The way you post is arrogant as fvck. You need to chill out. I'm genuinely trying to give my advice. And like the post above said, you're a huge drama queen. Change that. If you've boned so many chicks, then clearly you don't need our help.

None of the actions you described are attractive qualities at all.

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aii bros......... all my friends here have been tellin me chill on the case.......... cos truthfully ive been over-analyzing it.... its obvious she's of special interest to me as she was my former "all that"......

What i'd do on Monday is..... simply walk up to her and hit the refresh button (no sorry or whatever), since errbody's mad at me and nobody is offerin suggestions on whatta do next (did she pay you all to go against me?lol)

understand im not game-ignorant, i love y'all cos we kinda see things for what they are, not as we wish em to be.

Im here to add more guns to my arsenal, @Jariel..... drama-king sounds better, funny how i accuse babes of being that.... knew i was gonna get some spankin from y'all..... as for being arrogant, i kinda like it (very very bad of me ).