Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

please explain...wife/divorce

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
I don't know how they can live through that because I couldn't.
You don't have a choice when you have little kids who are suffering and are confused. When it's your own kids, you step it up and just bear it. It is so sad, but the family unit is dead, and women killed it. Unless they change the family court system, our society is done. I worked two jobs to provide my "loving" wife with the opportunity to be a stay at home Mom. Well, she is still a stay at home Mom...she is staying in the mansion I secured for my family, and I am living in a two bedroom apartment down the street. I saw my kids for 3 hours yesterday. My 4 year old girl was crying "daddy don't leave..." while I handed her over to her "loving" Mother. I feel sick thinking about my situation, and about what other decent guys who tried to do the right thing are going through. There are good women out there, you just need to be really, really careful about who you are with. Take a look at what kind of family she grew up in. That is a BIG thing that I overlooked. Most people who grow up in a loving home, with decent parents are ok...the trouble is, those kind of women are really hard to find. With the divorce rate being what it is, the odds are bad. There are good women who come from broken homes, but not many...most have issues. Do your research. How does she talk about her exe's? Were they all "*******s" or "abusive?" If so, big red flag and get the **** out. If you must get married, be cold and logical about your decision. Get rid of all emotion, and look at the decision like you would approach a business deal. What is the risk? What is the opportunity cost? What were her previous relationships like? Does she get along with her parents? Does she get along with your parents? The answer reveals itself pretty quickly...

I am trying to manage this divorce in a way that will minimize the amount of pain my kids have to endure. For the other guys going through this with young kids, I cannot underestimate how helpful a trained child psychologist will be. My son literally did a 180 once we got him in. The other tip: don't let your hatred of your ex get in the way of the love you have for your kids. No matter how evil of a ***** she is, your kids still see her as mom. If you attempt to influence your kids to hate their Mom, you just end up damaging them more. If she poisons you to them, just suck it up and don't do the same. Think of Ali in a fight..eventually she will lose in the final round. Just take the punches and be logical. Document everything. Don't react. Keep your emotions under control, especially when the kids are acting out. Will check in from time to time. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

Prime_Beef

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm..
Prime_Beef went thru all this nearly 20 years ago..to the point of having to pick up my kid at a county house for abused kids while it worked thru the system. My ex wife literally bike my kid's skull. I was dumfounded at court to see the feminist judge (known lesbian) say no,matte what, small kids deserve to be with their mothers, she says she's better.

Take notes, have faith and find a good lawyer. Mine told me in these cases, the woman always fu*ks up and we need to be ready when she does. She did. Can't emphasize enough get a good lawyer. If you can't afford one, become the kind of man who can. Justice in America is sadly, just another product.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epi, how many WWs are reformed at marriagebuilders? Not near the percentage of wayward husbands that are brought around. If she's already meeting some guy off a cheating site, its done. I'd stake my MB username on it. She's cake eating if he stays, that is all.

And I can't give a rep to pairplusroyalflush.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kingvavy, you say "I am so consumed with rage towards my ex"

This statement is telling. Where have you placed this rage for a year? Has this rage affected the way you communicate with your ex?

I see you blaming her for a lot of sh*t that's going on. Let me ask you; what do you think you're accountable for in all of this?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingvavy said:
It is so sad, but the family unit is dead, and women killed it.
Men allowed it.

Always look in the mirror first. This crap didn't happen in an instant. This happened over years and years. Some men beat up women, some were slaves to the p*ssy, some didn't take care of their kids. Combine that with women becoming more greedy, pursuing power, etc. then add in the degrading morals that come from the huge amounts of freedom and excess resources we have amassed.

The fix is going to take just as long, and some men are going to have to be sacrificed so other men will have better lives one day in the future. That's how sh*t works. Life can be ugly at times.

Wars are not won without sacrifice, remember that.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Albatross953 said:
Epi, how many WWs are reformed at marriagebuilders? Not near the percentage of wayward husbands that are brought around. If she's already meeting some guy off a cheating site, its done. I'd stake my MB username on it. She's cake eating if he stays, that is all.

And I can't give a rep to pairplusroyalflush.
I unfortunately agree... Also... I don't Totally agree with MB.. Some of it yes.. But some I cringe at now. Marriedman sexlife is a far better tool.. I. Just think MB now is a facilitator of beta's.. Unless you need beta due to too much alpha.

Epi