Please decode this ********

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This messaged was texted to me by a girl I'm talking to:

"Im sorry if I lead you on, thats not what I tried to do. I find you intriguing and interesting, a sort of depth that you have, that is hard to find. Im drunk and rambling, but I would love it if you gave me the chance to get to know one another...as friends, because as much as I will never cheat on my boyfriend, I want to see if you are as cool of a person as I have you made out to be...give me a chance to see that I am right or wrong about you, because I dont know you, but I do know that talking on the phone with you the other day really did make me smile."

PlaysToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Something about your personality intrigues me in a way that my boyfriend doesn't and I want to see what that's about."

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not ready to swing to a new branch, however you do seem like you have the potential to be the next branch.

I want to keep hold of my current branch AND explore you as my possible new branch.

If I do swing to you and then find another branch that has more to offer than you, I will not hesitate to swing to that new branch as well so keep your game tight.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weezy said:
I'm not ready to swing to a new branch, however you do seem like you have the potential to be the next branch.

I want to keep hold of my current branch AND explore you as my possible new branch.

If I do swing to you and then find another branch that has more to offer than you, I will not hesitate to swing to that new branch as well so keep your game tight.
Lol. Yea pretty much the above

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate the insight, she wants to go get drinks some time - what would be a good response to this text? Experienced guys only please, thanks.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring some single girlfreinds.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I decoded her message for you. Here you go:

''I lead you on, but I'm trying to get away with it. I throw some compliments here and there, so I can lead you on some more, because you will never be my boyfriend but I need your attention. Please let me lead you on some more, because I pretend not to. I love the attention you gave me on the phone, but I need some more.''

*Warning: I am inexperienced, so maybe some guy that screwed fifty chicks can comment his post on it's validity.*

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's definitely interested and probably willing to cheat if you play your cards right. If you wanna **** her, go out with her for those "drinks" and then move it back to your place. BUT I wouldn't date her if I were you because, as my mom always said, once a cheater, always a cheater.

Also, don't care so much about the outcome. If she's willing to cheat on her bf, she's not worth agonizing over (well, no girl is...but her, even less so). Just do whatever and see what happens.

JK

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
dmpitman said:
when in doubt.... next her. you'll soon find out.
When in doubt, next her? No no. You'll never get any girl with that attitude. When in doubt, make a move. If she rejects that move, then next her. ;)

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've made out with her drunk one night before - Her and the boyfriend do the "on" and "off" a lot. That's an interesting spin, DonS, you think she's trying to play me? I should mention her boyfriend is a typical wimp.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I probably wouldn't even bother to respond. Of if I did it would be with, 'when you're single give me a shout'. And end it there. personally I think its hovering close to the friendzone...she's trying to put you in orbit IMO. You have a chance to make something happen if you play it right. I'm just to old and tired to deal with all of that anymore. Run that game, show confidence, lead, never mention the boyfriend, have fun with her, go for the kiss and sex. If she shuts you down...pull away 100%. Let her know its all or nothing by your actions, not by your words. If she ask where you been or why you haven't called, you've been busy, but if she wants to hang out on x night you'll be free. If she shuts that down with excuses and bs, Next. Good luck.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't put all your eggs in THIS basket, whatever you do.

Also, I hope you don't know her bf...

maosrdbf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man.. bunch of mixed responses here.

Whatever you do, listen to the ones that say shes not interested.

With this mentality:
best case scenario - you cut her off she sees ur not a chump, wants you to **** her (yes i oversimplified but use other posts and the bible to figure out how to achieve this).

worst case scenario - you cut her off, shes still not interested, but you didnt invest **** so you're already ****ing some other chick.

With the shes into me mentality:
best case scenario: she is and eventually ****s you.

worst case scenario: she isnt, you believed her and invested in her. eventually you find out this was a huge waste of time and you become extremely frustrated.

Which decoding works best? I leave it up to you

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel that you are hovering close to the friend zone BUT you have the potential to fvck her. She said she wants to get to know you more = you two hanging out together. If you hang out together and DON'T make a move - you will enter the friend zone. So what I'd do is. . . hang out with her, keep being how you've been, but make your move on her.

If she rejects - EJECT.

If you fvck her - score.

Make your move.

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS totally nailed it !!! Do a LJBF first strike on her and watch the smoke roll out of her ears. Her validation depends on the number of chumps she has on the leash. Don't be one.

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, wow, a lot of different perspectives on this. I still haven't responded to the text because I wanted to get a lot of viewpoints. Right now I'm deciding between using the preemptive LJBF or meeting up with her for drinks sometime and going in for the kill while being detached from the outcome.

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HolyG said:
Don't put all your eggs in THIS basket, whatever you do.

Also, I hope you don't know her bf...
I have met her boyfriend several times, he's a weakling. I'm not scared in the slighest of this guy.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remulak said:
I appreciate the insight, she wants to go get drinks some time - what would be a good response to this text? Experienced guys only please, thanks.
1. IF you see this girl as a hump and dump then a reply would be OK,
any short reply will probably do.

2. IF you are shopping for a girlfriend, do not close the sale with her. ' Unsuitable merchandise '.