Please comment on my idea

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes i just feel like busting on a girl playfully, and if she likes it, i just wanna bend down - put my hands around her thighs - pick her up - and say - "we have a lot to talk about :) who are you?"...Or something like that...It would be so cool but with all this "going slow" technique put in my brain, I'm kinda chickened out to do this..

I'm pretty sure if I'm looking and feeling good, she would not feel that repulsed by it..

Do you guys think it would be okay?

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think its called going caveman. Now everything has a freaking technical term.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
I think its worth a try. Go out and experiment then come back to us with your findings.
Its not a new technique that i thought of. I ALWAYS feel the urge to just be playful and charming and pick them up and say something magical. :p

I'll have to be more aware and conscious, if I actually try this. I do day game, you know.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I've got my answer. Its always OK if you believe it is OK. I might try it in my next pickups. Thnks.

Reaction score
It's always okay to do something like this, if you hit it off sufficiently with a girl. But just feeling like this in your mind is not enough. We all can imagine ourselves to be the great guy that can pull something like this off. But we need practice to be able to do it for real. To feel comfortable being and acting that way. Go out there and practise. :)