Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Please check your victim hat at the SoSuave door.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are on this site then you must now accept full responsibility for your life.

This means you can no longer blame your AFC father, AFC society, controlling/domineering mother, Feminized society, the “Matrix”, or any other convenient scapegoat for what you are, who you are, and your future actions.

I do not disagree with the problems of our society, as a matter of fact, I think it needs a nice big HHH (high, hot, and heluva lot) enema.

One of the unexpected side-effects of becoming conscious of the above things (yes, they are real) is how easy it is to blame them for your ails.

I note this as I continue to see creeping into some threads the shirking of responsibility, of throwing blame on someone or something, anyone but themselves.

And what is the biggest and most important scapegoat for responsibility: WOMEN! Yep, if yur fvcking up with them, it’s YOUR fault, not theirs.

Your mommy and daddy might have set you up to become an AFC but only YOU can make yourself into a man!

There are no victims here.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
1. A Victim is a person unfortunate enough to experience something bad.
2. A Pussiy uses it to their advantage.

You should be targetting #2s, not #1s.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we are just defining “Victim” differently.

Perhaps I should be more specific: I’m referring to “Victim Mentality”.

A victim mentality is one where it is always someone else's fault for bad things happening to you. Further than this, it can be an expectation that things will go wrong, because `bad things always happen to me'. A victim blames others for their circumstances - when something happens, they don't take responsibility for their actions.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Following up on “Victim Mentality”

Here are some examples I see frequently and the truth:

Victim: All women are b*tches/wh*res/slvts.
Truth: You have not figured them out yet and it pisses you off.

Victim: That b*tch won’t give me the time of day.
Truth: You’re boring.

Victim: She’s just a flake.
Truth: You’ve given her no reason not to flake. Or you did not spot her flakiness and avoided her.

I’m sure others can think of lots more.

I’m talking about taking command, control, and accepting responsibility.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I'm fond of saying, there are people who want to change the rules of the game to better fit their abilities, and there are those who master the game through practice and perseverance.

Don't wish the game was easier, wish you were better.

AFC Social Conventions

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Rollo Tomassi said:
Don't wish the game was easier, wish you were better.
LOL...it's like playing Gears of War on X-box 360...you expect it to follow the rules of modern combat, but it doesn't...it follows an entirely different set. All you can do is unlearn.

You're absolutely right.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I fvcking agree. I've seen so many threads and heard so many comments from guys in the real world about how women are messed up, b!tches, play games, don't know what they want, stuck up and all that other stuff. I think the problem lies in men and it's up to ourselves to fix our problems in dealing with women.

It's easier said than done and sometimes it sucks going back to the drawing board when you fail a test with a woman but what's the alternative? I love the post by Rollo Tomassi

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
1. A Victim is a person unfortunate enough to experience something bad.
A Survivor is a person unfortunate enough to experience something bad, but doesn't let it stop him from moving forward.
A victim sits around and whines "She rejected me! I'm so depressed! Girls are mean!"
A survivor dusts himself off and tries again.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Great fvcking thread :flowers:

Too many guys are self loathing due to thier own laziness. Not only are they completely neglect of any responsibility for thier own direction in life they really, truly believe that THEY are the victim and deserve to be given some slack in thier decision making.

Like the hobo holding the "Vet, need help. god bless " sign cut out of an old shoe box at the street corner, you think that guy isn't going to take any dopes hard earned cash and hit up the package store for some wild irish rose? Think again.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
A Survivor is a person unfortunate enough to experience something bad, but doesn't let it stop him from moving forward.
A victim sits around and whines "She rejected me! I'm so depressed! Girls are mean!"
A survivor dusts himself off and tries again.
True. I guess there's a situational victim (when shyt hits the fan), and then there's the after-victim. :)

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BRAVO!!!!!!!!! I get so sick of people saying aah my life sucks . . . DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, TAKE CONTROL.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently re-reading "The Art of Seduction" and one small thing that stood out to me was in the side notes in the Charmer chapter. It says "never complain, never explain."

I think bottom line is we need to quit complaining about women. So she flaked on you? Hmmm.....figure out what that means in you. Sometimes it feels good to complain about women but if we're gonna complain, let's learn something from it.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A "surviver", a person who hasn't given up is just a slow learner.

Only joking!..... I think.