Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Please analyze this situation for me...

bonjove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, there is this chick that I have known for about 2 years that
insisted that I go to some party last saturday night. I wanted to go, but would never really give her a definate answer. I would just answer her with like "Well see" or "Maybe I might go and take a friend or something." Anyways, she would keep asking my like a whole week everyday saying that she wanted me to go. So, finally it is saturday evening and I need directions to the party, so I call her number and ask. She says she couldn't give them to me at that moment because they were out in the car or something, so I told her to give me a call when she is in her car, right. Then she turns around askes me if I would ask another guy to give her a call, who lives right next door and in fact he is my suitemate, so I would not be going out of my way to see him. I said ok.

Well, she doesn't call back and about 30 minutes before the party was suppose to start and I hear a knock on my door and it was the guy she wanted me to tell her to call. He says that she is waiting downstaires for me. I go down stares and she is all dressed up in her halloween costume, which was some sort of gown. Anyways, I ask her for directions and she says that I probably should rather consider going with her in her car to save gas. I told her that I had asked her for directions because I planned on taking my car and that she was willing to join me if she would chose so. She got a little miffed looking and said "You are one stubborn person arn't you." Well, she only looked miffed for like 5 seconds before she snapped back to being normal and hands me the directions and says "here." And then proceeds to explain word for word what she wrote.

Well, she then tries to ask me to take her picture, and I said yes. Although I didn't take the camera right away and while I was in the middle of saying something she tries to shove the camera into my hand. I didn't want to go off on her necessarily so I responded with "Wait a second my hands are sensitive." And finished wait I was saying. Then I asked her for the camera and told her to get into place, which she did.

Well, I went out and got into my car and it turns out her directions were crap and I got lost and barely found the place within a reasonable time, and that was only after I visited a town 5 miles way that I shouldn't have. I don't think that she did it intentionally it's just the way it worked out.

Well, at the party she was always trying to shake my hand, which I thought was weird. I teased her some about it and told her to maybe go wash her hands or something. Jokingly of course. She also insisted that I join her team when we were playing sherades

This was a party put on by some professors at my school at a mansion, so it wasn't a frat party with booze or anything, and everyone left sober. The most potent thing they had there was root beer no joke.

Well, we all leave the party and I didn't see her again until this morning when we talked a while over yahoo. Somehow we got into a discussion about how girls have been hitting on me alot lately. Then we were webcamming and I was just joking around saying things like "There's me that handsome devil, or atleast a devil." I don't know why she did, but she keeped reaffirming that I was handsome and a chick magnet and yadda yadda yadda.

Now, are women usually that straitforwards? I mean, I am wondering if what she is saying from her point of view is true or whether she was just saying that from the joke I made. I'm not really sure if she is really all that interested in me or not wht do you guys think?

CaptainObvious#1

Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek:

You can't be ****ing serious can you?!
Is the sky blue?!
Do dogs bark?!
Are you one clueless mother****er?!

bonjove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CaptainObvious#1
:eek:

You can't be ****ing serious can you?!
Is the sky blue?!
Do dogs bark?!
Are you one clueless mother****er?!
Well, she has always denied being interested in me before and even has indirectly stated that by talking about other guys around me, which I normally ignore. She also has a boyfriend who lives in another state, which doesn't matter me really. Other times she acts like an interested girl, she would give me hugs and kiss me on the neck. I just take her with a grain of salt because I don't know for sure, and so I wouldn't make the mistake of advancing on a girl who is truly uninterested.

Last edited:

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
you seem very cold and stubborn. realx!