Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

please advice from players needed

Samanta

Banned
Reaction score
sorry DJ but i need some advice from men? im soo hurt? i met a guy during party he is a artist singer . he asked my number and we dated. So i am virgin of 35 years old because im more religious now and didnt meet the rigth guy in the past and i didnt want to give up like that. so he figured out i was a virging and didnt smoke drink nor drugs and had a good job as a broker and unmarried no kids etc. He said he sees a future with me introduced me to his enotire family wanted to meet mine and didnt push for sex. He hardly touched me , if he did it was kissing forehead cheekc and pecks on the lips and hugs.

Anyways every time after performing he approached girls and asked for their insta. I todl him before it hurts me but he didnt respected it. I confronted him and he said he was his friends cousins, i approached the girl she said he met her during his performance? girl sended him the print screens of my convo. He was upset and said i should change my suspsicious ways , and i said he was causing it... so he choose to end things because it would be t toxic relationship?

did this guy even have feelins for me why did he dumped me?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You were never anything more than a FWB or Fvck buddy to him.

He had no interest in any type of relationship with you other than sex.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why do you care?