Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Playing with hair sign of IOI or not

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this women, I don't want to date her but I think I am picking up signs of IOI's from her. I wanted to know if this was an IOI mainly to know if what I am doing is working on women or not.

Anyway the last time I saw her she is pulling on her ponytail the whole time I am talking to her.

She puts it over her shoulder and plays with it. Like what this women is doing in this picture here. Except with more facial expression.

http://s3.images.com/huge.50.254356.JPG

She plays with the end and bats it around, pulls on it and smooths her ponytail out and for a while she was holding it with both hands as if she was holding a baseball bat.

Anyone think that this kind of hair fondling by a women when she is talking an IOI? Or was she just distracted by her hair>

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
It's either anxiety or interest..
My thoughts exactly. I hope it's not anxiety.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best way to find out if a girl is truly interested is to ESCALATE!!! If you wait for one particular sign to figure out if a girl is interested or not, your gonna miss out on A LOT of opportunties....

PIMP

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you don't wanna date her anyway, who cares if it's IOI? It's AN IOI, not THE IOI. It's one of the indicators, but you also have to train yourself to look for other IOI's. DJ Bible my good man

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never taken IOIs seriously. Nowadays, women can be so deceiving. Just do your thing, play the game right, and she'll stick around if she's interested.

Playing with her hair could be more of a sign of anxiety, like a form of fidgeting for women. If that's the case, it's all good anyway when you can get her nervous around you.

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ItsTheAttitude said:
I've never taken IOIs seriously. Nowadays, women can be so deceiving. Just do your thing, play the game right, and she'll stick around if she's interested.

Playing with her hair could be more of a sign of anxiety, like a form of fidgeting for women. If that's the case, it's all good anyway when you can get her nervous around you.
yeah theres an asian girl at my workplace who i used to flirt with but she was given an arranged marriage but now when we talk she looks down and fixes her hair (not in a flirtatios way) shes fidgeting as she thinks im watching her even if shes talking to someone else when i walk past she will start straight away.
but she isnt flirting or giving an obvious ioi with it she is just anxious

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Stud said:
if you don't wanna date her anyway, who cares if it's IOI? It's AN IOI, not THE IOI. It's one of the indicators, but you also have to train yourself to look for other IOI's. DJ Bible my good man
I've been trying out different things lately, different body language, slowing down my movements and talking slower and deeper, etc.

I've noticed some women seem to give me more interest lately as well. This women seemed to show a lot of interest in the new me. I wanted to find out if it really was interest, as I said, not to date her but to get better at picking up on IOI's.

The pat answer here seems to be ESCALATE!!!. Thats all good and fine, and I know you weren't the one that said that, but sometimes a guy doesn't want to escalate with a women. Sometimes he just wants to gather info to make himself better.

That is why I asked, I am attempting to improve myself by properly understanding the feedback I have gotten from her.

So the consensus seems to be she was nervous or anxious. Thats ok, she still came up to me to talk, she initiated, even though she was nervous.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IOI's are best to be noticed when its only you and her together. If there is other people around it could mean anything.

Tony T

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro....that picture shows some chick looking the other way and pulling dead hairs from her head.

Is that what this chick is doing?

...hate to tell you this Bo-Bo, but that is neither anxiety or IOI....its more like "indifference."

:crackup:

Move on....

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am no expert on IoI's, but i have noticed girls doing the hair thing when they were attracted.

However, i sometimes play with my beard/sideburn hair when im bored. Like when im in class and im not really paying attention. I have a feeling girls do the same thing so if she is just playing with her hair it could be out of boredom. I think you need to judge the circumstance where the hair is being played with.

If she is attentive and talking to you while playing with her hair, its a good sign. If she is staring out the window and playing with her ponytail, unless she is thinking about you it doesnt mean anything.

Following_of_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she's bored? If you think you're seeing some interest, play off it.

Pick up on a few examples of what you think seem out of the ordinary displays of interest towards you, and then take a step forward. Maybe move closer, touch her a bit more, go in for the kiss if the situation is right.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
Not a sign of interest at all. Neither is uncrossing her legs, dilated pupils, etc. All those things you may have heard are a load of cr*p.

Too many things it could be apart from interest. Playing with her hair? Maybe she has head lice. :p
well, of course that's not a definitive sign of interest but it's pretty close. The only sure sign is if she's sucking or bouncing on your c*ck. I'd assume interest if the girl is showing any signs of nervousness and still seems attentive.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she straightened her hair, its normal for girls to stroke it and play with it cause ironed-straight hair is really smooooth