Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Playing the Game at My Gym-I'm Enjoying It

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of the reason why I love gyms is because if you're one of the regulars, it's very easy for you to get noticed by many women if you're one who works out seriously and who doesn't go there just to B.S., make yourself cheap around women and who doesn't work out hard enough like many others seem to do. It's such a close-knit community in gyms and because it's often the same people who keep coming at specific times over and over, it's likely that if you keep with a serious workout routine, quite a few women would notice you. I also like gyms because from time to time, you come across women whose body language obviously communicates that they are there primarily to get a date-infact, they seem to give off such an "I'm desperate to get a a man" vibe and you can see it from the way they dress, their eye contact, the way they walk around the gym in circles, etc.

Something seems to have really changed for me at my gym. I've been acting for quite some time as if I wasn't interested in talking to quite a few women there who I know deep in my heart that I find attractive. These are primarily the ones who get a lot of attention from guys and walk around with huge chips on their shoulders. While most of the other guys stop to talk to them and hit on them as they work out, I mind my business and act as if they aren't even there. I work out as hard as I can.

The tables seem to have suddenly turned with a lot of them now acting as if they want me to notice them-they turn around and look at me while I am walking, they come to work out in the areas where I am, others come to sit right next to me or to use machines where they can stare at me straight in the eye, etc. I suddenly seem to have become perhaps a man of high value in their eyes and a mystery man in many respects. Previously, I used to get treated like a lot of the guys who they expected to receive attention from, when I would simply walk past a lot of them. Now I sense more humility and cool-headedness when a lot of these women are around me.

So I'm definitely ready to make my move now on a couple of these women. I believe I have received quite enough green light signals of invitation to come forward, so I think I'll give it a shot. But it's amazing to notice how much the whole concept of image drives the superficial dating game here in the U.S. For a few days, I've been wearing an authentic soccer jersey of a team with the Puma trademark at the front and a number inscribed right in the middle-such as "9." All of a sudden, a lot of the women there seem to be looking as if wondering whether or not I may be a professional soccer player. Very amazing. Gyms are fun. I really love them. I can't wait to see the new women who would come in during their brief New Year Resolution time as well.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
swifTy said:
UNLESS of course you can approach her and do so in a way that you maintain the frame. how do you do this anyway? im still tryin to work out a way.

There are a few things to note in this interaction:

Yes she could be simply trying to get her attention craving need full, i.e. he makes a move so she can think, 'yeh another one who cant resist', then she plays the bitc* card and says some shi* to him.

(I had one girl say 'i was scaring her', after she showed me serious IOI, she was a 10, very very hot, all i said was ' so would you like a picture ' (after she give me some serious eye contact, i did it in a cheeky tone), this from the girl was a shi* test, but i was so out of the frame, i took it personal at that stage, when i should have knocked through it).

But i spoke to this girl's mate later in the night and she told me the girl is a serial coc* teaser who loves to get mens attention, she has a BF at home but she loves to wrap men around her finger then leave them with blue balls, so in retrospect i did the right thing.

How does this apply?

You can never ever tell, some women just want the attention fix, or a statement to other women that the guy no one can seem to get attention from is giving her attention.

But on the other hand, she could be extreamly interested, due to the mystery is showing and not jumping like most chumps and giving her attention as they walk in.

I think franks got a nice frame going, i think he should personnaly stick to it and his first interactions with these girls should be a test of the water type deal, usually a bust them move, C&F, a neg or some-other type of opener, i know these are cliche terms but i would wait for an opportunity to bust on her that does not overtly insult her, but keeps the frame of the mystery guy with options, where by she is just another women who happens to be getting his attention, i.e flip the HB ideal around and jump in her shoes.

Now one way to do this i think, but gyms are a new area for me, would be:

When she is in the same vicinity, or vying for attention, i would purposly try to catch them staring, look back and give them a knowing smile, like 'caught ya' checking me out'.

If they smile back, blush, look to the ground, i think this would be a good indicator of interest.

Or you could go for the silver bullet technique.

When you pass them 'check' them out, not in a pervy way, but in a way that is 'liking what you see, but your still reserved on if it's good enough for you', look her deep in the eyes and give her a big fuc*ing juice beeming smile, if she smiles back, i would open her there and then, something light and trivial, like 'hi, i am frank and you are '

(the more confidence you have in yourself the BETTER this is, Confidence is the KILLER with the eye contact and smile technique)

Not cheesy not OTT not corny lines, simply check each other out, strong eye contact (which he is getting, i.e huge IOI), play on that, give her eye contact back and see how she responds.

If you give her eye contact with a smile and she moves her head to the side in a motion that shows she is 'up her own as* and she was waiting for the attention' i.e a ***** type ideal, i would ignore her again, till she came back purring like a puss* cat wanting you to take it further.
(in alot of cases women are like cats, especcially the ones that put up the bitc* fest, if you ignore them, they usally come back wanting to be petted, unless this is a club environment, but in a situation where you will bump in to them more then once, it can pay dividends).

I will state this:

You cant beat eye contact with a smile, fuc* me this stuff if done right is like having sex with her right there and then, when a girl respond's the same, you will know exactly what i mean.

I think you have this nailed, just be cautious of the many coc8 teasing attention craving women about, especcially super hot ones.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Guys, I appreciate your feedback. You guys nailed it as if you were right there with me because your analyses is pretty much what is going on. For some reason, it seems to me that gyms and clubs are very much filled with **** teasers. As much as I am playing this game, my goal is to obviously hook up with someone. I did the same thing in the past last summer at my gym with two other women who I was very attracted to physically and who constantly gave me eye contact like crazy..in fact, one of them actually saw me sitting by the front desk at the lobby once, looked at me straight in the eye and smiled. But I wasted too much time playing hard to get and before I knew it, what happened? I never saw them again, of course. Other guys must definitely be making out with them like crazy. So on the other hand, I don't want to waste too much time.

Here's what I see going on at my gym right now. Out of all those women, there are at least two who I am confident I could get their phone numbers immediately if I would just walk up to them and make my move. The vibe I've gotten from them in every sense except verbal, seems to clearly suggest that. Then there are a few...one in particular who comes in mind-and I had mentioned her a while ago-this tall, blonde chick with a super big booty whose ass is so big, big big that you can tell that spandex isn't what's making it look that way. I mean, the thing shakes like crazy when she walks. So personal trainers and almost every guy at my gym who thinks he's the masculine type have been hitting on her or seeking her attention through eye contact and non-verbal communication like crazy. She talks to the personal trainers when they walk up to her but doesn't seem to have hooked up with any of them. And for the non-personal trainer guys, she either shoots them down or ignores them. I seem to be one of the few guys at my gym who isn't giving her the attention she's seeking.

So it's quite an interesting scene at my gym and I love it. But to one of the posters who said the women would often come up and make the first move at the gym, I've never personally experienced that. I guess it depends on how bold she is. The only woman who has started off a conversation with me at my gym in the past out of the blue was one I wasn't attracted to at all and who flirts with men a lot in general. But anyway, this is an interesting topic so I'll need you guys' additional helpful suggestions as I continue to play the game with the ones who think they are too hot.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
Guys, I appreciate your feedback. You guys nailed it as if you were right there with me because your analyses is pretty much what is going on. For some reason, it seems to me that gyms and clubs are very much filled with **** teasers. As much as I am playing this game, my goal is to obviously hook up with someone. I did the same thing in the past last summer at my gym with two other women who I was very attracted to physically and who constantly gave me eye contact like crazy..in fact, one of them actually saw me sitting by the front desk at the lobby once, looked at me straight in the eye and smiled. But I wasted too much time playing hard to get and before I knew it, what happened? I never saw them again, of course. Other guys must definitely be making out with them like crazy. So on the other hand, I don't want to waste too much time.

Here's what I see going on at my gym right now. Out of all those women, there are at least two who I am confident I could get their phone numbers immediately if I would just walk up to them and make my move. The vibe I've gotten from them in every sense except verbal, seems to clearly suggest that. Then there are a few...one in particular who comes in mind-and I had mentioned her a while ago-this tall, blonde chick with a super big booty whose ass is so big, big big that you can tell that spandex isn't what's making it look that way. I mean, the thing shakes like crazy when she walks. So personal trainers and almost every guy at my gym who thinks he's the masculine type have been hitting on her or seeking her attention through eye contact and non-verbal communication like crazy. She talks to the personal trainers when they walk up to her but doesn't seem to have hooked up with any of them. And for the non-personal trainer guys, she either shoots them down or ignores them. I seem to be one of the few guys at my gym who isn't giving her the attention she's seeking.

So it's quite an interesting scene at my gym and I love it. But to one of the posters who said the women would often come up and make the first move at the gym, I've never personally experienced that. I guess it depends on how bold she is. The only woman who has started off a conversation with me at my gym in the past out of the blue was one I wasn't attracted to at all and who flirts with men a lot in general. But anyway, this is an interesting topic so I'll need you guys' additional helpful suggestions as I continue to play the game with the ones who think they are too hot.
Frank, trust me I have bagged many a hot girl in my time.

Here is the key:

Confidence, boot loads of it, **** loads of it.

You go up-to the girl who is giving you big IOI and you give her a big fuc*ing juicy smile and look her deep in the eye.
Then you say hello, introduce yourself.

The problem guys have is they are too ‘try hard’, I have given you your perfect opener that works 99.9% of the time, its up-to you to maintain the aloof confidence, where by you could take it or leave it.

Have fun.

Get yourself into a playful ****y confident manner and go open her.

One thing this is one amazing tip that needs to be shared, ignore this AT YOUR PERIL, this is one number fuc*ing one tip for the eye and smile opener.

When you look deep into her eyes, DO not look away first, she MUST look away first, it shows POWER, BUT, this is not a staring contest, if she does not look away, open her, keep looking into her eyes and talk to her, super confident women WILL not look away, they will maintain EYE CONTACT, this is good, but what is better is when the women looks away after a few seconds, she is showing that she is submissive to you, even super confident chicks will do it also, this is a form of shi* test, YOU MUST PASS THIS for scale 8+ women even more so with a ten.

Practice, practice, develop that confidence and just fuc*ing go for it, god loves a tryer.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I appreciate it, Jonwon. The only woman at that gym so far who I think I might have to play the game with a little harder is that tall blonde chick with the really big ass that I mentioned earlier, considering all the attention she gets. She's not the kind who would let any guy at the gym know that she likes him even if she did. She always puts up a front, rarely ever smiles/often frowns and comes across as very unfriendly and unapproachable. So a lot of men feel intimidated by her and those who have walked up to her have for the most part been turned down. What I sense with her is that she might want me to come up and talk to her now that she has realized I'm one of the few guys there who doesn't give women who think they are hot much of any attention. The catch is, I think she wants me to walk up to her so that in order to satisfy her pride, she would say to herself "Yeah, I shot down that dude who everyone noticed doesn't give a lot of women here much attention."

So at least with her, I have to play the game very carefully. She's of course one of those with headphones on 99% of the time. Something must have really changed because I never ever used to get this sort of attention before from women to the point where I seem to have a whole lot more leverage to be as picky as I want to be with some of them in terms of who I would like to date.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Does "IOI" mean?

Folks, my apologies. Since I'm still somewhat new here, there are a few abbreviations that I'm still attempting to familiarize myself with. What is IOI?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
Folks, my apologies. Since I'm still somewhat new here, there are a few abbreviations that I'm still attempting to familiarize myself with. What is IOI?

Its an indicator of interest.

Maybe you should open this chick, when she is not in the gym, where she may feel she has to put up a front.

I know when girls are away from prying eyes there attitude changes alot, hence single target girls are almost rich pickings, hence if you see a chick alone, it usually pays to open her, if her mates are not around to judge she is usually more receptive.

If this is your concern i would treat it like that, wait till she is alone, or not in an environment where she would feel she is under pressure to conform to some hidden code, hence your chances can only improve.

Maybe when you see her in the reception about to leave, follow her out and say 'hey, sorry (big smile) i've seen you about in the gym a few times, i'd love to get your name'.

Simple:

Also

I chatted this one girl up the other day, i felt i did not have a chance in hell of getting with her, i was telling myself so many negative shi*.

'she wont go with you for x,y and z'.

You know what i opened her anyway, i turned out she was into me after all.

You really never know, if a girl is into you, trust me she makes it alot easier, alot of our fears are simply, that our fears, we dont know the future, you simply have to get out there.

So do it, before you regret it :D

Who cares what others think.

She could be the gym slu* for all you know, she may be wondering why you 'dont get it on', you do never ever know.

A good IOI is when you ask for her name, she ASKS FOR YOURS BACK, golden :D

##17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
Part of the reason why I love gyms is because if you're one of the regulars, it's very easy for you to get noticed by many women if you're one who works out seriously and who doesn't go there just to B.S., make yourself cheap around women and who doesn't work out hard enough like many others seem to do. It's such a close-knit community in gyms and because it's often the same people who keep coming at specific times over and over, it's likely that if you keep with a serious workout routine, quite a few women would notice you. I also like gyms because from time to time, you come across women whose body language obviously communicates that they are there primarily to get a date-infact, they seem to give off such an "I'm desperate to get a a man" vibe and you can see it from the way they dress, their eye contact, the way they walk around the gym in circles, etc.

Something seems to have really changed for me at my gym. I've been acting for quite some time as if I wasn't interested in talking to quite a few women there who I know deep in my heart that I find attractive. These are primarily the ones who get a lot of attention from guys and walk around with huge chips on their shoulders. While most of the other guys stop to talk to them and hit on them as they work out, I mind my business and act as if they aren't even there. I work out as hard as I can.

The tables seem to have suddenly turned with a lot of them now acting as if they want me to notice them-they turn around and look at me while I am walking, they come to work out in the areas where I am, others come to sit right next to me or to use machines where they can stare at me straight in the eye, etc. I suddenly seem to have become perhaps a man of high value in their eyes and a mystery man in many respects. Previously, I used to get treated like a lot of the guys who they expected to receive attention from, when I would simply walk past a lot of them. Now I sense more humility and cool-headedness when a lot of these women are around me.

So I'm definitely ready to make my move now on a couple of these women. I believe I have received quite enough green light signals of invitation to come forward, so I think I'll give it a shot. But it's amazing to notice how much the whole concept of image drives the superficial dating game here in the U.S. For a few days, I've been wearing an authentic soccer jersey of a team with the Puma trademark at the front and a number inscribed right in the middle-such as "9." All of a sudden, a lot of the women there seem to be looking as if wondering whether or not I may be a professional soccer player. Very amazing. Gyms are fun. I really love them. I can't wait to see the new women who would come in during their brief New Year Resolution time as well.

So you're a good-looking guy who gets noticed. But isn't this what you've been doing for the past 6 months?

Whatever happened to the hottie you were going to go up and talk to?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
swifTy said:
my warning was more for the attention ***** *****es. i didn't want you to run into one of them and get played. and if that happens...when you walk away, have an expression on your face thats like "uhhh....wtf...like how old r you pfffft" and sort of shake your head in disdain like, man, cant believe i actually entertained the thought of chatting with her.
Getting blown in, is part of the game, its how you handle it, is what counts.

One cant worry about the AW in the world, if you open a chick and she disses you, you move on:

The best way to move in is:

Turn away, walk away and never ever look back or even give her a second thought, she is effect not important at all, just simply another grain of sand on the beach of life.

Getting blown in is apart of the game, it CAN NOT BE AVOIDED, its impossible, hence why alot of guys never get huge results, they fear getting 'rejected'.

I dont care how much of a bit*h she is, at the end of the day, when my back is turned and i am walking from her, she no longer exists, she is gone, kaput, finnito, not even a thought, not a murmer.

If anything, i may reflect on what i could have done differently, if anything at all, other then that shes not important at all, not at that stage.

Also not opening chicks and simply watching them, trying to convay value, can make a guy have a bloated ideal about the girl, hence placing her on a pedistal.

If i wanted to be succesful in truth at the gym, i would open up the first girl i like on DAY ONE<

What Frank in doing is not wrong but it is clear, FRANK suffers from a serious FEAR OF REJECTION, so the way hes playing this is THE ONLY WAY HE PLAYS THIS, this is not GAME this is FEAR.

Now if i was playing his game, i would be showing dis-interest in these girls, but if a girl give me a seriouse IOI, i would not be sat there thinking 'is she interested' i would open her right there and then.

Frank get past this hurdle or keep wan8ing, the choice my friend is yours.

There are women waiting and your busy masterbating!

If she blows you in SO WHAT!!!!!!

The problem is FRANK is growing an unhealthy obsession with girls in his gym, me if i was playing his game, the girls at the gym would be girls at the gym only, hence when the started with the IOI then i would have thought ' dam i cant go anywhere,' i suppose i will have to please that booty'.

If she blows you in, whats the big deal?

There is none, unless ofc you have scarcity mentality, which in all fairness FRANK has.

This wont go away until he starts talking to girls.

I know many a good looking guy who can not open girls or talk to them, there so afraid of rejection, they freeze, even i suffer from this EVERYONE DOES, but at the end of the day, if you want women, you have to jump over this hurdle, YOU HAVE TO, HAVE TO, HAVE TO, get over the fear of rejection.

Frank the only thing you need to WORK OUT at the GYM is this: Loose the fear of rejection.

I have slept with more women then i can even begin to count, no joke, only two EVER EVER Approached ME, only TWO!

This is another tip, this is for guys who can look women in the eyes when there talking to them:

I picked this up from another site, dont ask me how or why this works, just know IT DOES.

When you look her in the eye, tell her your going to be fuc*ing her brains out tonight with you eyes ONLY, say in your head like your talking to her, I AM SO GOING TO BE FUC*ING YOU TONIGHT, watch how things then start to unfold, dont ask me why or how this works, i dont know, but know IT DOES!

To use the above, you need to be able to at least hold a conversation with a girl and be able to open her confidently, just going up to a girl and staring her out and thinking the above WILL not work and if i was in the bar with you, i would btic* slap you about the head :D

Also swifty, nice post, but to me i think he already has been opened by the girls.

Girls are covert, men are overt and hes getting some serious covert come on's by his first post.

Dam i was in an airport coming back from holiday and i was looking around at all the young girls (18-28), you could almost read there dirty fuc*ing minds, when you can pick up on what women are doing, its almost has bad has a man going up to a girl and touching her as*.

If men knew what went through womens minds, they would be 10x more daring.

Also i can handle toxic, that is ofc, if he does make a complete cun* out of himself and being friendly and waiting for a good time to open a girl is not going to prove negative, if anything the owness is on the girl, if done at the right time in the right way< you can walk way from anything without reproccussions.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
##17 said:
So you're a good-looking guy who gets noticed. But isn't this what you've been doing for the past 6 months?

Whatever happened to the hottie you were going to go up and talk to?
More importantly...does he has some kind of SOCIAL life? It appears everything he does...is in the Gym.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
swifTy said:
guess you are right again. sonofab!tch. yea, as long as you maintain the frame even if you are getting blown in (never heard that term before) then its all good. i can agree with that. if it was me tho i would really just want to spit on the girl tho. that would show her. but then again im pretty psycho.

as far as building the girls up in your head i agree. you dont want to be doin that. ive done that once and that was with my oneitis a year and a half ago. its flat out stupid. but hey lesson learned. i think franks got the handle on that one too. if not......frank!!...get the fvcken handle on it would ya sh!t :D

oh..funny stuff.

only two? there there :D

he he..
Believe me i have wanted to spit on a dam few girls in my time.

Some girls can be the biggest pieces of shi*.

I have had all sorts and i have seen guys who have all sorts, but i aint going to white wash it or play it down, some women are just fuc*ing evil :D

But, But, they only get power when you allow it.

Also no matter how much of a ***** she is, nothing communicates more then 'your nothing, just another pritty face with a bad attitude', then simply walking away, no matter what they throw at you, which ever way you look at it, it IS the best way when dealing with rejection and i have had all kinds.

Sometimes though its hard to walk away, some girls can be evil, these are a clear test of your own temperament and self confidence, if you can walk way from these and not even give them a second thought, you will HAVE NO PROBLEM with WOMEN ever again in your ENTIRE LIFE, i guarantee it.

Most tips and tricks and advice, is usually 99.9% getting over the fear of rejection, the rest is semantics.

Only two, i know it sucks :(

Edit changed:
you will HAVE NO PROBLEM with WOMEN ever again in your ENTIRE LIFE, i guarantee it.

To Getting women, before i have some one come in here and jump on my nuts :D

Why do guys feel the need to jump on my nuts? But girls, i have to take them over to them?

Go figure :D

Last edited:

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Response

I must say that I wasn't expecting that many responses from this modest observational post, but I certainly appreciate it. First, to Latino man. You asked if I have a social life. I'm not trying to defend myself to you, so please don't interpret what I am about to say as if I am. Yes, you did point out a good observation.

The gym is one of the few places where I have a chance to come in contact with women on a regular basis. Why? If you had read some of my earlier posts, I had mentioned that I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia, very far away from the city. In addition, I no longer have a car, so the places where I can meet women are very limited. I'm nowhere close to any of the hot spots in the city and there's nothing much at all in the area where I live. Aside from the gym, my other main focus has been cold approaching women on the street. It's winter time now out here, so that isn't the best place to meet women at the moment. Bookstores are hit or miss. I hope that you can understand my point, but I respect your right to choose not to.

To Jonwon, while I do appreciate your advice, you're misinterpreting my actions, even though you're entitled to your opinion. I'm not afraid of rejection at all. Matter of fact, I talked to two women at my gym just today before I even got a chance to read your reply. One told me that she was already involved in a serious relationship. The other one, I tried to make my move while she was leaving the gym. I noticed her checking me out while she was on the treadmill and I have noticed her so far at least twice at the gym, but I never had a good opportunity to talk to her. She's one of those chicks who only uses the treadmill and leaves immediately after that. So when she was leaving I asked her to excuse me. She stopped briefly but gave me some sort of look as if I was interrupting her from doing something she was about to do. I asked her if she had a minute, and her reply was: "I've got to get back to work now." So I let it go and life goes on.

Trust me, when I really want a woman, I'm not afraid to go for it. I think sometimes many men on this forum, even if they may be giving important advice, tend to use other posters as sacrificial lambs to perhaps enhance their own images with other folks here. And quite a few times, I have been on the receiving end of that. I've been cold a troll, some have attacked my masculinity through my writing style by claiming that I write like a woman, etc., etc. I can't even remember all that has been said. In fact, there are many times when I think it is actually more helpful to just keep on practicing and being active in the field itself and to limit my time on this forum as much as possible because many people just choose to interpret things their own way no matter what you say or explain.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Frank,

The only concern I would have about gaming girls at the gym you go to is that if in the future something sour were to come between any of those girls and you, it might make your time at the gym more difficult from then on. We all know that women are dramatic animals and when crossed the wrong way can make your life more difficult with their running lips and pu55y whips.

I personally go to the gym to escape the drama and alphaisms that permeate the rest of the world. I go to concentrate on nothing but working out. There are plenty of hot hot women, some who give me their attention(and I'm not even a huge guy), and I don't react to it. It's my zen time.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Luveno. For me, the gym right now is like a double-edged sword in the sense that it's pretty much the only reliable place where I can be sure to find enough women to talk to, my options being limited by my transportation problems. And you are right. I know women gossip a lot in gyms, which is part of the reason why I am actually trying not to make myself cheap. Consider for example one of the two women I tried to talk to today-the one who told me she was in a hurry to get back to work.

Personally, I see absolutely no reason to ever try wasting my time talking to her if I saw her again. She would love nothing more than an opportunity to build on our last contact by expecting me to try talking to her the next time I see her. Then what would happen? She would possibly walk away and ignore me just to get a personal thrill and a high from it all. Next thing you know, she'll begin to tell her friends "There's this guy at the gym who keeps trying to talk to me and I made it clear I don't want to talk to him, blah, blah, blah." I can't give anyone such a chance to try to disrespect me thus. It's her loss, not mine. Anyway, that's just once again the general behavior of American women.

mzilla2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tips in here.

Don't secondguess yourself too much Frank.

Approach confidently and C+F, even if they are AW's you'll quickly learn how to spot 'em.

And even then you can still use AW's to increase your social proof and instill jealousy in the other gym hotties. Just maintain control of the frame, and be able to walk away leavin' em hanging. Women are by nature very competitive... Don't sweat what they might or might not be sayin' - I'd rather be the AM they ARE discussing than the chump they ain't talkin' about.

;)

Edit: I've dated a few chicks from my gym, a couple even chat with each other regular, and there's never been any issue meetin' new ones.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

If I may ask this last question here...what does the abbreviation "AW" mean as well, in terms of women?

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
I must say that I wasn't expecting that many responses from this modest observational post, but I certainly appreciate it. First, to Latino man. You asked if I have a social life. I'm not trying to defend myself to you, so please don't interpret what I am about to say as if I am. Yes, you did point out a good observation.

The gym is one of the few places where I have a chance to come in contact with women on a regular basis. Why? If you had read some of my earlier posts, I had mentioned that I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia, very far away from the city. In addition, I no longer have a car, so the places where I can meet women are very limited. I'm nowhere close to any of the hot spots in the city and there's nothing much at all in the area where I live. Aside from the gym, my other main focus has been cold approaching women on the street. It's winter time now out here, so that isn't the best place to meet women at the moment. Bookstores are hit or miss. I hope that you can understand my point, but I respect your right to choose not to.
Understood...thanks for clarification.