Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Playing Poker with an AFC

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would love to play poker with some AFC's and take their money, especially if they played the poker the same way they play the dating game.

1) They rarely have the nuts

2) They call to much

3) they go all in with nothing

4) They see an average hand and think it's the best thing ever

5) They spend to much money.

6) They're to affraid to raise the stakes.

7) (ties into 2) They give up when they should call or raise the stakes, and they call when they give up.

The list goes on and on. I'll post more as I think of them.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being bad with women doesn't mean they're neccesarily bad with poker. i used to play poker alot and i've seen afc's that are ok and understand statistics and pott odds. But good players tend to have confidence and that is definitely a dj trait. I wouldn't totally underestimate afc's in anything except women.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
being bad with women doesn't mean they're neccesarily bad with poker. i used to play poker alot and i've seen afc's that are ok and understand statistics and pott odds. But good players tend to have confidence and that is definitely a dj trait. I wouldn't totally underestimate afc's in anything except women.
Yah man, i think the OP was being sarcastic. You can't really relate behavior with women to poker, LOL

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poker personalities somewhat mirror our regular personalities. There are several books on poker psychology and player types.

I've been very good at limit and no limit cash games, but not so great at tournaments. Different skill sets.

Then you get nerdy guys who are great at poker, they've got balls and confidence at cards, but just suck @ss with the ladies. So I don't think an across the board comparison from AFCs to poker personalities can be drawn. However, I'd rather know some guy is a total AFC when playing cards with him, than not know.