Playing it cool versus fast escalation

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So which works better for people here? The whole phone number -> first date timeframe, most people roughly agree on. Second date onwards, what do people here do. I tend to follow the rule of seeing the girl only once a week but lately am questioning that. Not saying it doesn't work just that it's not so good for me.

I posted a FR about a Thai girl I had a day3 with yesterday. She wanted to meet up again today. I wasn't sure about it and she already had other plans with friends when I rang her today. My experience has been that if their IL is high, you should see them more not less, this cements the idea of you two being together and leads to fast f closes.

Seeing someone once a week for me is grand the first few times but then things start to stagnate. Neither of ye have invested much into it so it can fizzle away quite easily. Opinions?

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fast escalation - for high interest chicks
playing it cool - for low interest chicks

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends...

If you haven't laid this girl yet then you should be trying to quickly escalate and get this whole conditioned "sexua barrier" out of the way.

You approached her (You should be trying to lay first day) if you don't lay then you get #. You should be trying to get that day2, when you do, try to lay and get sex out of the way. If for some reason it doesn't happen, then try again day3. If nothing then I'd just move on.

After that first sexual encounter together and having "pillow talk" that is when you should really choose the type of relationship you want. (Also should've been giving hints of it while qualifying.)

Thats how I see it, why waste time holding back from kissing a girl, when you could've kissed her 10 minutes in.

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow is right, you should be able to kiss a girl pretty soon on a first date after you've done your share of kino escalation. If it's a movie date, by the end of the previews :box: and then it's on ....