Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Playing Games Will Just Cause Frustration

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
from 4 years after being on this forum.. well... ive stopped posting and reading stuff here for over a year now or at least not as much as back then, I'd i just noticed that playing games with women in the first place will just cause frustration for both parties.

Most of the guys in the real world dont do these "PUA" wannab acting crap.

I used to try it, and it wasn't just me... EVEN if i had completely programmed myself to be IT.

I'd play games with them and theyd play games with me and sometimes it seems like when they find out that you werent being yourself the whole time, they would loose interest in you and you'll just feel it. Sometimes, theyll just give up on your cause you play too much of these games.

Sure, teasing, some sense of humor are qualities great to have but playing games is sounding alot less manly to me at least these days.

Example of playing games would be going hot and cold on a chick.

The naturals in the real world go hot and cold on a chick because they really DO have other chicks as options, they really DO get busy with other activities in their lives which end up sounding like they are playing games when theyre really not. Their reasons are legit.

Sure, you need to have GAME still.. not calling/texting too much and not answering to every call.

But the real game out of you comes out when you have legit reasons... when you really ARE busy.. when you really HAVE options, when you really dont GIVE A DAMN about the outcome

Sure, for those of you starting at level zero who do not have options, who arent busy can fake it... but since nothing LEGIT has happend to you yet, you will eventually come out of the closet and show the chick that "HEY, I DO GIVE A DAMN even though i try not to look/act like I give a damn"

Splendidostring

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd play games with them and theyd play games with me and sometimes it seems like when they find out that you werent being yourself the whole time, they would loose interest in you and you'll just feel it. Sometimes, theyll just give up on your cause you play too much of these games.

Agreed. It works great for a 1 night but soon enough woman will realize it's only you projecting something false in order to get laid.

I prefer respecting myself then getting laid if I have to become 1 fake individual. And I also prefer being single then going out with a girl that is fake.

dthomas

Reaction score
95% of people in this community will arrive to the point you're at now. Don't lose sight of the ideas you're talking about because you are absolutely right. Becoming a 'Pick Up Artist' can poison your soul and wrap a shell around the real you. The real you has everything you could every need to get the hottest women and implementing too much game can often cause more detriment to your love life than success.

lalahaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
wait wait hold up, i thought this was the point of the DJ forums? most people here seem to be teaching that you shouldn't rely on a girl so much, by actually getting hobbies, going out more, making more friends, keeping your options open.... only some stupid people will try to fake it but i think this forum is a self improvement forum not a "fake it" place.

John888

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I'm trying to become a PUA to be the real me. I've been acting like someone else in my relationship for 7 years now.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
verysuave said:
from 4 years after being on this forum.. well... ive stopped posting and reading stuff here for over a year now or at least not as much as back then, I'd i just noticed that playing games with women in the first place will just cause frustration for both parties.

Most of the guys in the real world dont do these "PUA" wannab acting crap.

I used to try it, and it wasn't just me... EVEN if i had completely programmed myself to be IT.

Sure, teasing, some sense of humor are qualities great to have but playing games is sounding alot less manly to me at least these days.

Example of playing games would be going hot and cold on a chick.

The naturals in the real world go hot and cold on a chick because they really DO have other chicks as options, they really DO get busy with other activities in their lives which end up sounding like they are playing games when theyre really not. Their reasons are legit.

Sure, you need to have GAME still.. not calling/texting too much and not answering to every call.

But the real game out of you comes out when you have legit reasons... when you really ARE busy.. when you really HAVE options, when you really dont GIVE A DAMN about the outcome

That's the point of this site. To be the best you can be so you can have those options. It's not to restrict yourself to one option and not play games with that option. If you join things and have lots of friends, those other options will automatically become available to you
I think you are confusing the issues. In order not to give a damn about what a girl thinks, you have to come up with legitimate excuses to be busy. If you have no other options, you have to stuff to get options so you won't give a damn.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John888 said:
Actually I'm trying to become a PUA to be the real me. I've been acting like someone else in my relationship for 7 years now.
Aspiring to change your person for yourself is fine.

It's when we start changing our persons for women that we run in to trouble.

When we do this we INVEST ourselves in other women. We play the stockmarket game. Once her stock for you goes down, you're left with nothing but your old self again.

If you invest in yourself to become a new person you want to be, there is no way your stock can fall, unless you let yourself down.

The post made by the OP rings very true to how things are. A lot of PUAs change themselves for women and wonder why they are always 'in search' of women. DJs on the other hand are in demand to all women and need not worry about how they are looked upon by other women.

Games may and do work temporarily, but it's really like digging your own grave in the end. You can only go so long before burning out due to your own infatuation with changing yourself just for a woman.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
I think you are confusing the issues. In order not to give a damn about what a girl thinks, you have to come up with legitimate excuses to be busy. If you have no other options, you have to stuff to get options so you won't give a damn.
NOT COME UP, again, NOT COME UPPPP. It just happens.

Did you come up that you're life is the way it is right now? ofcourse not. Did people come up that their ugly? ofcourse not. External factors will play a role. I'm sure you're an intelligent guy to understand what my original post meant. Just like how the majority of the people who responded to my post understood what i was saying.