Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Player_Supreme

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noo...dooofey..im a pscyh major...I can spot em from their posts

my estimation u were asian was a guess..thanks for the confirmation tho

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i gots no time to get into How I read people..thats a different thread

Reaction score
And as a psych. major it's ok to use the word gook?

How about I call you a ****** since your half persian & russian. But I don't roll that way bro. Not my scene. Don't make it yours.

You don't wanna go there boysan. You know how folks still feel about Irag and people from that part in the states and the old stuff of russians. It's all cool now cause were one big melting pot as you are an example of.

Racism isn't pretty. I've lived through it back in the 60's, driving across the states not being able to stop at resturants (cause they don't serve coloreds)...having to piss in coke bottles...you have probably read a small fraction of it in the history books....

Go to bed Starman.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo pLaya check yoor scrotum sac aol account

I sent u an email..I think u will like

Reaction score
mabla orginizations??
U mean NAMBLA?? Wow! u are very smaaaaht..you arent really proving a case for "pimps" being too smart

hahahaha! I misspelled it, yeah because I'm not into that shyt..you played yourself again boy. You know the correct spelling....and being an avid reader you took the time to correct my spelling....

so you like grown assed men posing with young 10 year old boys huh...

you can't hide anymore starman...come on outta the closet...you will feel better....

remember I have seen your pics. I say it in the way you hold your body...even if you hid your face...it's traces are still in the body "and you know this man"- Chris tucker

hahahahahaha! you keep making a fool of yourself. You keep playing yourself Starman. I didn't read the rest of your pathetic post...so it's cool...Nambla man! ohh ****....wait a minute...

Nambla man
Star man

anybody see something here?

gay man
nambla man
Star man......am I the only one who's twisted enough to see this???

Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
Yo pLaya check yoor scrotum sac aol account

I sent u an email..I think u will like

**** I tole you stop propositioning me. Shyt I never should of given you my personal email addy. NO I'm not going to check my account...anything you have to say in your defense can wait until tomorrow when I have a spare moment of time.

MODERATORS!!!!! Ban this fool he is trying to proposition me. I have repeatedly told him I'm not into gay sex or looking at pictures of his 3 inch penis and crap like that....

Reaction score
i gots no time to get into How I read people..thats a different thread

Hey VIP, more likely he was cruisin the asian post from a few days ago and saw your name...probably into asian men or something like that also....looking for alittle flavor in his already mixed up coffee.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes PS..its the difference between being educated..and the difference..bteween Thinking all women are "all dyumb byatches who need to get fyucked" and guys who need to stand up for themselves as men and take a stand about their own self worth and say "Im woth gooold bbaaaaybe! and if some girl is gonna treat me less than I treat her..she is outta here faster than a penicillin cure for claps"

Reaction score
Ok fella's I.....yeah I have company. But it's only 2nds for her...she was here earlier today...my w. virginia friend...a regular...she is waiting on my couch watching the news...dam boring assed biatch...that's accountants for you.

I am going to post something now for the real players to read goodnite fellas...it's been a real pleasure quiping and shyt.

Reaction score
yes PS..its the difference between being educated..and the difference..bteween Thinking all women are "all dyumb byatches who need to get fyucked" and guys who need to stand up for themselves as men and take a stand about their own self worth and say "Im woth gooold bbaaaaybe! and if some girl is gonna treat me less than I treat her..she is outta here faster than a penicillin cure for claps"
I will respond to this stupid drunk assed posts....uhhh never! Weak biatch!

seeVip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah im sick of him, he is just a boring piece of weed in the garden that catches your eye. After awhile you cant be bothered and just leave the weed to die out by itself.

Anyways, im still only 3/4 way through The sexual key, damn that thing is long, you said you dont usually use your email so i guess thats out of the question, i guess i just message you on this board to discuss some of the things in the books? Hey and keep telling me about your experiences and how you dealt with them. I find it very interesting.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme

Racism isn't pretty. I've lived through it back in the 60's, driving across the states not being able to stop at resturants (cause they don't serve coloreds)...having to piss in coke bottles...you have probably read a small fraction of it in the history books....

Go to bed Starman.
yea that would mean that you are somewhere near or above 60

and your still at this game?

i dunno a lil fishy. you come off as quite immature fighting with starman

shouldnt you be asleep at this hour old man?

about time to change those adult diapers...? jus josh'n ya:p

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
SeeVipGookKa,
Who was it that said, "In order to be old and wise, first you must be young and stupid".

I guess this is being young and stupid.

HMMM these grapes are really sour..

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeeeeesus. Not getting into a flame war here, but from a purely unbiased vantage point, let me pour some water on those flames...

Starman, why do you care so much about what P_S says? It seems like every thread where he is having a discussion is degenerated to this level on your arrival. So why bother? To be honest - and again in a non-biased and non-flaming way - your posts aren't that productive. And not that funny either when they just hijack entire threads of their original topic. Why not try to be constructive? Or at least less offensive. Or post on another thread. As my mamma always said, "If you got nothing good to say..."

Player_Supreme, someone else has a point here. Aren't you a little old to be getting into pathetic little flame wars? If someone's pissing you off just ignore it. There are other people who benefit from a topic staying on topic. As my mamma always said, "If you ignore it..."

Reaction score
bugsquish

yo momma sounds like a 2 dollar hoe!

:D
(a wave of 'oooh's washes over the crowd)

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
bugsquish

yo momma sounds like a 2 dollar hoe!

:D
(a wave of 'oooh's washes over the crowd)
lol the "oohs" stop here *****. Yo momma so slutty that I could've been your daddy, but the guy in line behind me had the correct change.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she heard Santa Claus say HO HO HO she thought she was getting it three times.