Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Player_Supreme

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having great success with Player_Supreme style macking. The kind of no challenge/make em horny **** that you AFC's claim doesnt work on "white wimmins".

As i type this, I'm on the phone with a girl i just recently met telling her **** about how she would love it if i had whip cream.. and i slowly sprayed it on her calves, working my way up her thighs and pausing as she goes crazy, why? because i felt like testing this bull **** out and it's very easy... I'm just improvising as I go along.

I can actually tell it starts to get to her when she says **** like "stop if u can't get here tonight your really making me horny" and im getting the "i could **** her" vibe.

I think white girls appreciate this strong approach cause they dont see it very often. I'm gonna finish this convo up then reply to this message... hehe lets see where this gets me. (girls a solid HB7.5) ;)

edit:
You don't have to be a "challenge" if you are good the challenge is that your so good at turning them on they feel as if you must be doing it to other girls. The principal is similar to the fact of how natural dj's get girls. Tommorrow this girl wants me to come over where I'll probably try this **** in person cause i dont give a ****.

Last edited:
Reaction score
yeah there you go playboi...keep them heads enthralled. I just got back from a birthday party...now I'm going to hit de clubs and troll for some new action....working on 4 new catches this weekend...how you guys doing.

Reaction score
****, my fourth new ho is on her way over. she was at a strip club with her son and has dropped him off. I met her when I went out this evening. She just called and is getting off the freeway now onto the P street exit...Oh well, what a wild weekend this has been. I think cause of the holiday's ho's wanna have fun...so don't waste Monday fella's.

peace,

Heart Of Stone

Don Juan
Reaction score
As i type this I'm on the phone with a girl i just recently met telling her **** about how she would love it if i had whip cream.. and i slowly sprayed it on her calves, working my way up her thighs and pausing as she goes crazy... Just improvising as I go along.

The thing is that those "1-900" numbers add up real fast.

BTW....Everytime I try to "Click On" your screen name, nothing happens. Is anybody else having this problem? :D

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Heart Of Stone

BTW....Everytime I try to "Click On" your screen name, nothing happens. Is anybody else having this problem? :D
[/QUOTE

Yea it's a tech problem. The moderators are working on that.

Player perfected that shiit calling the 900 numbers, now he want's to pass it down to his homeBOYS.

Oh yeah, Player read the bible.

Peace bro

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
Originally posted by Heart Of Stone

[/QUOTE

Yea it's a tech problem. The moderators are working on that.

Player perfected that shiit calling the 900 numbers, now he want's to pass it down to his homeBOYS.

Oh yeah, Player read the bible.

Peace bro
This is the problem, you people gather your information from the masses of newbs on this site and sort it into either "AFC" or "DJ" based on whether or not it's "In the bible".

I would rather test my OWN methods on what works then figure out WHY it works later on.. who cares? If a girl is into you, there is little you can do or say wrong. If a girl isn't, then there's little you can do or say right. It's simple as that.

And maybe you guys should hit up the 1-900 numbers because your stale by the book tactics get you nothing but respect from AFC's on a dating website.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still trying to CLICK HERE an nothing happens?

Moderators?

What works for an 11 year old doesn't always work for adults.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I'd imagine it would work, but I'd think there'd have to be some kind of rapport first. But it DOES display unapologetic sexuality.

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
I'd imagine it would work, but I'd think there'd have to be some kind of rapport first. But it DOES display unapologetic sexuality.
Ahh and therein lies the key. Only a confident man will realistically attempt to make a woman horny with his words.

I feel like this **** would be deadly if you were at her place and you were on the couch maintiain good EC with a ****y aura about you. Then I'd say something like you wish and keep watching tv and know i stirred her up good.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Click Here
This is the problem, you people gather your information from the masses of newbs on this site and sort it into either "AFC" or "DJ" based on whether or not it's "In the bible".

I would rather test my OWN methods on what works then figure out WHY it works later on.. who cares? If a girl is into you, there is little you can do or say wrong. If a girl isn't, then there's little you can do or say right. It's simple as that.
Too true, I see parts of the bible contradicted by reality on a daily basis.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
I'm still trying to CLICK HERE an nothing happens?

Moderators?

What works for an 11 year old doesn't always work for adults.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over again and expecting different results each time.

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
THAT is the gem here in this thread.

um...what are you doing with your facial expression in this picture??? that's my girl's favorite "sexy woman" look for pictures.

are you um... a sexy woman?

I agree.

1.) Facial expression = girl behind me had said some gay comment I can't remember at the moment what it was...

2.) Your girl's sexy woman face?

are you um... a bull dyke lesbian?

Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
um...what are you doing with your facial expression in this picture??? that's my girl's favorite "sexy woman" look for pictures.

are you um... a sexy woman?

probably trying to get your attention since you like women iggy

leave the kid alone and go out and play with your dollies babgirl...daddy will be home later to give you what you need.

Reaction score
Click Here...see what I mean, they come outta the wood work like roaches and rats at night biting and nibbling at ya. And they are like a gang of em....the all come together.

There must be some form of geek aliance on this board. Cause I never see any new ones coming, just those same few tired assed fools perpetrating being a Don Juan... or Juanita..

This is probably going to piss these fools off: Hey symps and sympette's...This weekend I had a sex feist with a few different women and I gave them lots of nutts....how do you feel about this....

wanna throw stones and call me bad names....or say I'm making it up...4 different females...that's impossibe...nobody can do that....no body can run the 4 minute mile either....or fly a machine in the sky or go to the moon...yeah...let's just keep our heads in the sand where it's safe....that way we won't get a kissing disease from kissing strange women....yeah!

And then they read interview like http://www.kronick.com/2.0/links.shtml and realize that maybe there are people who practice what they preach

Now it's time for me to call one of my regulars and finish out my holiday festivities....hahahahaha...you suka's...

Allstar69

Don Juan
Reaction score
HEY PLAYER SUPREME,

I AM CONFUSED...WERE WE SEPARATED AT BIRTH, I STRONGLY BELIEVE YOU ARE MY BROTHER. YOU ARE SO MUCH LIKE ME IN YOUR POSTS ITS SCARY. THIS PAST THURSDAY I HAD AN ALL DAY SEX-A-THON WITH SOME CUTE BLONDE I BEEN DATING FOR 5 MONTHS (SHE HAS A BOY FRIEND). ON THURSDAY I INVITED SOME HICK HO I MET AT THE JERSEY SHORE OVER MY HOUSE (I LIVE 10 MIN FROM NYC SHE LIVES IN SOUTH JERSEY) AND ASKED HER TO BRING AN EQUALLY WILD FRIEND. SHE DID! AND I HAD MY 4TH SUCCESSFUL DOUBLE TEAM OF 2 GIRLS AND ME. FRIDAY I WENT TO A BAR AND GOT A SOMEWHAT PLUMP GIRL WITH A CUTE FACE TO GIVE ME ORAL IN THE BAR PARKING LOT. AND FINNALLY I BARTENDED SATURDAY AND GOT SOME CUTE SPANISH GIRL'S NUMBER.

NOW WATCH ALL THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FROM THIS. THESE LOSERS WILL WRITE HOW "WHAT ARE YOU PROVING" "YOU ARE LYING" "THEY WERE ALL UGLY" "YOU PROBABLY HAVE A STD" ETC.

NOW LET ME EXPLAIN, THAT IN LIFE I DONT DO DRUGS, I CAN CARE LESS ABOUT SPORTS, AND IM NOT INTO MUSIC AND OTHER OUTSIDE STIMULANTS. I FOCUS 90 PERCENT OF MY ATTENTION ON SEX BECAUSE ITS NATURAL AND THE BEST FUN IN THE WORLD.

I REALIZE I AM RAMBLING ON, SO ILL STOP NOW, IM JUST SAYING YOUR MY TYPE OF FRIEND PLAYER SUPREME.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen all you OBLIVIOUS Maroons in the hizzouse

lets get a few facts straight

1) PS's "style" of mackin is part of a pimp daddy type of mack that ONLY works when it matches your persona

if you are some stupid silly white boy oaf oaf who finally grabbed himself by the balls..and decided to be sexually upfront about how you are going to "put whip cream on her..and lick it off using your orangatung tongue"

she might buy it..and she might not..mostly any kinda sexual speech to a woman will get her MORE attracted to you IF she is already attracted to you..

but if you think you are some doof AFC..who just happened to field test a few lines (That even PS claims you cant GRASP until you've practiced it in a while.)

you are just another simp who has run out of all alternative seduction techniques or blaming your success in "sexual lingo"

Yes , Sexual Lingo can be powerful to raise sexual attraction..(I know this myself for a fact)

but if you are going from "hey! I bought you a new CD today! Can I take you out to the most expensive restaurant ?? My treat??"

to

"Hey Honeybubble cakes..My tongue has been thinking about running whip cream up and down your thighs for weeks now"

You've got a BIG SUPRISE in store ahead of you..a BIG Ol' L-O-L

your PERSONA has to MATCH your style of speech