Player vs Playette

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a slut, not a "playette". WTF is a playette anyways.

GodsGiftToFatBirds

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd start seeing her to begin with but after a little while (say a month), if i was serious about her, i'd insist that she dropped the other guys.
And if she was serious about you too, then she would.
It all depends on whether she wants the same as you, or if she's happy to keep shagging around.

Is this a situation you're in, or just some theoretical crap? :rolleyes:

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
her, dancing and gaming her, shes been buying you drinks and you end on an high note after the sarge.

She's buying you drinks at 19? She contributing to a minors drinking habit. Stay away from her ass. Hahahhaha

Play the game

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd get her to buy me a kebab and then take her home and rub her tummy in reward for her honesty and openess:D

It all depends on what attitude the man has towards relationships...if he prefers 1-on-1 then he probably won't be very happy but if he's a MLTR man himself then it's all chips&gravy.

floydtheater07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bobbob
She sounds like a slut, not a "playette". WTF is a playette anyways.
Let's for once be fair. The only difference between a "slvt" and a player is gender. If guys can have fun, let's admit it, girls can too.

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's painful share her time with 2 other guys. Basically you get 1/3 of a woman and that stinks! If you do this you have to see 2 other women yourself, so that you're fulfilled and don't become attached to the playette. Plus, if you have two other interested girls it will be easy to dump playette when things get uncomfortable.

Uncomfortable like when you go for a kiss, and you smell somebody else's **** on her breath! ewww

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MLTR's are the stupidest idea since LDR's. First off if this other guy is serious about her and thinks he's the only one, then finds out she's riding your pole too all the time, you could have a Jerry Springer inccident on your hands, or worse.

As a player I'd NEVER follow through with MLTR's. It's easier to date multiple girls for a short period time and phase some of them out slowly, rotating through your roster, while picking up new girls. that way you don't have to do any hard core scheduling or run the risk of one girl seeing the other because you aren't serious with any of them

Also let me mention that playing the game from a female perspective is very different then that from a mans. I could ramble on about that forever but let's just leave it at that.

If you're actully in one of these situations I say play on but don't let your emotions come into the picture at all. Use her for a good time out on the town and what not but anythoughts of it going somewhere are ultimately out of the question.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BUT you know she has 2 other boyfriends
You will be just another statistic to her sick game. The Third Boyfriend will be nothing more then another man in her life to worship her.

Just think about it why would she go for you and only you if she can still have two if not three boyfriends?

Also

the one regarding MLTRs…..
is that their WRONG!

You can’t truly have an LTR with someone if you’re with someone else. That’s called cheating.

It’s either you just date or have 1 LTR that’s it. What’s the point of having Multiple GFs? If one brings on stress, emotions, drama, cost money, and headaches then having more will only increase that ten times fold.

Personally I think any girl that is making on a guy and has a bf is a slvt and if she has even more then 1 bf she’s even more then a slvt and attention wh0re. Her pockets are so deep no wonder she buys you all kinds of drinks she’s trying to real you in so she can have 3 bf, which in turns mean more money to buy another BF. Damn talk about slvt entrapment/wh0re/pimpin.

On a side note,

To post this…

She sounds like a slut, not a "playette".

And then to post this right after

WTF is a playette anyways.

Is too funny :crackup:

marceldwayne

Reaction score
the reason why girls cannot be in MLTR is because if they get knocked up then who the ****s kid is it!?!??!

If one of my gfs got pregnant id damn make sure it was my kid before i even talked to her again.