Player Supreme selling POF crap to foreveralones

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets get off the playful banter and get onto some productivity. I hear what your saying though...

I don't do playful banter. I'm as serious as a heart attack. Right now I'm going through all of these alerts that I've received. That recktum guy has been busy still craving my attention. Now some dude named Tenacity? Who?

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks to me like reykhel has you rattled.

You care too much in your responses, it shows through.
No I'm taunting him. Getting him all riled up so he can keep blasting out post after post. Learn to look between the lines and see real intent. This idiot has been here as long as I have and has been a keyboard jockey the whole time. That type creeps me out. You guys actually take advice from a VIRGIN??? Really? Now recktum boy is going to see this post and get his panties all in a bunch again. I poke he jumps.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I don't do playful banter. I'm as serious as a heart attack.
No joke, but your weight could likely produce a heart attack if you don't get it under control.

Right now I'm going through all of these alerts that I've received.
Well don't you feel special. So did you get 30 - 40 alerts like you had 30 - 40 POF messages?

No I'm taunting him. Getting him all riled up so he can keep blasting out post after post.
And what purpose does that serve? Aren't you too old for childish shyt like that?

This idiot has been here as long as I have and has been a keyboard jockey the whole time.
Dude I don't know if anybody has been here as long as you.....and when I say here I'm not just talking Sosuave, I'm talking ALIVE in general lol. You are old as hell and completely childish. Why or how anybody would follow you is behind belief.

You guys actually take advice from a VIRGIN??? Really? Now recktum boy is going to see this post and get his panties all in a bunch again.
You seem to know a lot about this guy's sexual life (creepy):

- You seem to know he's gay, as you keep calling him that
- You seem to know he wears panties, as you keep saying he wears them
- You seem to know he's never put his dyck in a woman, as you keep calling him a virgin

Again, if I'm ever 50 - 60 years old and on here typing out this bullshyt....somebody better come SLAP the fvck out of me immediately.

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
o
Unfortunately while yeah he was motivating his viewers to improve their fitness, with the mindset hell as big as I am if I can do it you can too. I could see he was a much more fit guy as a younger man, but what interests me is his head space and what he can share there will help a lot of folks in many different environments. A lot of the dumb b1tches respond and subconsciously submit to his approach. You don't have to agree with everything he says or does.
I could see he was a much more fit guy as a younger man,
No I was in shape for most of my life till I got sick 7 years ago. I've also lost a bit over 40lbs and still going down but that doesn't change the quality of my knowledge in the game:

I also still can pull females.

My cohost Greece2000 was 458lbs and pulling women before he lost his weight. Game is game. When a man knows the game you can feel it in his words. Notice these uhhh daters comments? They have no game! They will struggle and keep struggling all of their dating lives.

but what interests me is his head space and what he can share there will help a lot of folks in many different environments
Actually I teach player game. I teach how to control and dominate your women. I don't believe in dealing with dumb broads either. Women submitted to me cause of my aura and personality. My game isn't for everyone. Only a few people can see the game that I'm teaching. You have to have game in you.

The cohost of my show Greece2000 has duplicated my results. He has women holding a sign saying property of Richard. He has a girl who made a t-shirt saying property of Richard. He boned a white female preacher. He is currently like me boning a white Doctor. I have one student a white guy if you can believe it who's girl tattooed his name on her body.

What I teach isn't for square normal guys like on this site whom are daters. Nothing wrong with it. The world needs symps. It's just not how I rolled in my life and game.

You don't have to agree with everything he says or does.
Quit trying to sit the fence with these people also. That is weak. Remember that is what got you into a certain situation brutha.

As I said in my show you gotta flip the script in your mind. You bought into these peoples idea of dating. Ho chasing a female and taking her out on dates and being her walking wallet. Living a life of desperation, afraid she will leave if you don't put out. That is not the life of a real man.

One of these idiots thought I lived off women. Well I don't cause I own a business but if I did it would still be better game than that fool has. That type gets women to pay him instead of you guys paying them.

Last edited:

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity you seem to be craving my attention there fella. Hmmm you also keep defending recktum boy? Crap another keyboard jockey. Ahhhh I get it now. My showing him for what he really is musta hit close to home huh. Now your all up in your feelings ey boy.

As for 50 plus in age, this is my business dummy. I'm not some fool that just goes on sosuave as if I have no life. Hmmm it's Saturday afternoon ...hmmm Before you even think about it, my female is in San Fran right now taking her parents to the airport for a flight to Portugual where they are from. And my other business is online. So why are you here in the middle of a day keyboard jocking?

As for me getting 31 emails from females on my pof it can't be FAKED!

Just cause you are not smart enough to pull women doesn't make it so for everyone fella.

But, keep on hating. Good luck to ya boy.

Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity you seem to be craving my attention there fella. Hmmm you also keep defending recktum boy? Crap another keyboard jockey. Ahhhh I get it now. My showing him for what he really is musta hit close to home huh. Now your all up in your feelings ey boy.

As for 50 plus in age, this is my business dummy. I'm not some fool that just goes on sosuave as if I have no life. Hmmm it's Saturday afternoon ...hmmm Before you even think about it, my female is in San Fran right now taking her parents to the airport for a flight to Portugual where they are from. And my other business is online. So why are you here in the middle of a day keyboard jocking?

Just cause you are not smart enough to pull women doesn't make it so for everyone fella.

But, keep on hating. Good luck to ya boy.
Question: if you're so good and at peace with yourself, why do you need to come to an online forum and write LONG posts trying to justify that? Not ill meant, just asking

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh Tenacity & Recktum boy. So far you have offered no evidence other than you clacking away on a keyboard. Again I prove my case without keyboard jockiing:

Today's partial screen shot:

web img

Now I know how petty minded you to yahoo's are so you will notice a blank space. Well I noticed it to so I clicked on it:

upload center free

She deleted her profile. This happens when they send me emails and I don't respond. I rarely respond not cause of their looks but cause I am not in the market. You idiots should of done your homework on me.

So I have irrefutable proof of my game with POF.

What have you?

More keyboard jocking talking crap. No women, no game. Just you two fools clacking away like pathetic dummies.

Oh I'll bet you two are so butt hurt right now.

Again because you couldn't figure out the online dating game ( lol...I guess you really aren't that smart after all) and I rule at it what does that say about you?

Ohhhh I can't wait till you challenge me on my game!

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Question: if you're so good and at peace with yourself, why do you need to come to an online forum and write LONG posts trying to justify that? Not ill meant, just asking
Uhhh I teach...when have you ever seen a teacher type just a few words??? Do you get it now? It's what teachers do. What kinda teacher would I be if I walked in to a class room and just yelled out read chapter 1 and then sat down and went to sleep.

I've gotta lot to say and I type real fast.

If you have another question let me know.

And if you think this is long...you should see my profiles that I've used. They weed out short attention span types.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity you seem to be craving my attention there fella. Hmmm you also keep defending recktum boy? Crap another keyboard jockey.
Sir, you obviously don't know Tenacity. I've actually posted my entire life on this board.

As for 50 plus in age, this is my business dummy. I'm not some fool that just goes on sosuave as if I have no life. Hmmm it's Saturday afternoon ...hmmm Before you even think about it, my female is in San Fran right now taking her parents to the airport for a flight to Portugual where they are from. And my other business is online.
Why is it that every one of these "fake Internet Gurus" has these exotic Foreign women?

Nope, I can't take this video as credible yet, why? Because I can go and create a fake POF account, with a chick's pictures that are FINE as hell, and get 31 POF messages within a matter of hours. Then I can take cut up screen shots of that SAME POF account and post it on Sosuave as if it was my account, with my pictures up.

Here's what I would need you to do if you want me to take this as credible. Log into your POF and take a picture of the FULL screen (maximized) which will have the Inbox, Meet Me, Search, etc. tabs at the top....but at the bottom you will see your Username along with the number of people that want to meet you.

From there, post another screen shot of the actual profile under that particular username so we can see YOUR pictures are up.

If you don't want to go through all of this, I can understand........but I can't take your POF video seriously AT ALL with the way the screen shot is chopped up. You could very easily have a beautiful woman's pictures on a fake page, and those 31 messages in your Inbox could be dudes who are trying to fvck her.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhhh I teach...when have you ever seen a teacher type just a few words??? Do you get it now? It's what teachers do. What kinda teacher would I be if I walked in to a class room and just yelled out read chapter 1 and then sat down and went to sleep.

I've gotta lot to say and I type real fast.

If you have another question let me know.

And if you think this is long...you should see my profiles that I've used. They weed out short attention span types.
It's not about a short or long typer. It feels like you're fighting the whole forum LOL why would you go to a place where people seem to have a problem with you? A good teacher knows the proper environment where to teach.

NinjaSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO @Top Of The Game still trying to pass off his "meet me's", "who's viewed you" and sparse little inbox emails from God knows how Cattle like the chicks look as "proof of his game". PlayHerManSupremo is most likely using pics from his 30's if not getting 60 year olds that look like leather and garbage bags stuffed with oatmeal and selling that crap to desperate h0rny shut-ins to try and get dates from the refuse of society.

Pizza Supreme I ran circles around that Biohazard years ago. Confirmed beyond the shadow of a doubt the chicks on there are living in a virtual dive bar and have zero to offer but mental issues, STD's, financial issues, and any other negative under the sun.

This shyt is hilarious.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
You won't get a rational answer from an emotional.........

Just look at the evidence. He trolls websites (return of kings and the red pill reddit are two) and youtube channels shaming
men the same way a woman would shame men....

Take a little look at this video: He trolled this guy's youtube channel and this was his response:

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
A guy called Mickey Royal wrote a pdf called The Pimp Game: instructional guide..
https://www.amazon.com/Pimp-Game-Instructional-Guide/dp/B00E6ZSQKQ

It's not DJ material. Here's a review:
"This horrible excuse for a book outlines the process of dehumanizing individuals to the point of mental desolation, trauma and disorder. Includes rape, assault and slavery of women younger than 13 years old."

Anyway, our man player supreme got his hands on this book and he plagiarized it. He passed the material off as his own. This guy has been on about 9 forums, get's ideas and repackages them. He's a pua nerd.
The video at around minute 2.33 explains

There's a reason he screams keyboard jockey.....

NinjaSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
@Top Of The Game Can you teach us sosymps how to "Pimp our POF Profiles"? How much does the tutorial cost? And is it one session or a pay per session 12 part series? Or do we just need to be told to work out, dress and groom our best, and use our best pictures to pick up the dregs of humanity from the litterbox that is POF?

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow Reckhel...or should I say Roman? Looks like you've been busy scouring the internet. Hey you found vito's video. Now that was a issue in the black community of which I answered him getting emotional cause I mentioned the word cointelpro to him for throwing black women under the bus.

Check it out:

Oh and it seems you found a video by Steve the dean whom I also had beef with when his student came to my site and learned how to game women then went back on his show and told him. He then dissed my style and I went on his show and he muted the mic on me. My response was a public debate of which his side lost cause he was too chicken to debate me. My material came from this very site under FLAKES.

Now that was exposed long ago. I contacted Mikey Royal and told him I was using his book in my podcast shows. I spoke to his female Cookie I think it was. So steve the dean tried blow something up that wasn't there.

He was still pissed about losing the debate.

Oh if there was something there I would of been sued dummy. Yes I read whole pieces of his material in podcast shows and sold them. I gave my interpretation of what he was saying in his book.

You see Stevie tried this and it didn't WORK!

I've always given him reference and credit for his material.

On this very site I quoted Tariq Nasheed and gave him credit for his material.

So you've been spending all this time trying to DEBUNK me. Hmmmmm... You must not have a life. I just saw Wonder Woman. I also just saw a racist post against her on this site.

So if I'm some kinda fake ..uhh some kinda steal others material dude...and I've been preaching what I've done and how in the game since 2001...uhh and one of your long term members said this of which I gotta go thank him for:

PS ive been listening to your podcast since literally day 1 like 14 years ago. taught me basically everything I know on gaming females. Thank you.
Before you say I faked this it's Julian who has been on this site longer than anyone else.

Hmmmm...I show PROOF and all you do is keyboard jockey...YOU can keep digging and keep trying...I'm done. Okay. Not worth my time. Unless you pay me to play this game.

Nobody should ever listen to you. EVER! I see right through you. You're a keyboard dude. YOU have NO women. No game. NO LIFE! Get over yourself kid.

NOW I teach guys how to mind **** girls to get control over them. SHOW ME ANY WHERE ON THE NET WHERE SOMEONE ELSE IS DOING THIS! ANYONE!

So again I've shown PROOF and all you've done is keyboard yourself into stupidity. Now you're gonna try the old sosuave special..."well your women are fat...waaa waaaa"

Show me PROOF that anyone should listen to you. Here LOOK AT MY PROOF:

And yes the photo of one chick in her red underwear SHE PHOTO SHOPPED and I rejected it and made her sit holding a card.

Now you guys will do your usual lame **** that you do on here. Oh his girls are trash..oh his girls are fat or ghetto or whatever you idiots use to try to hide your own lack of game..l....lame and WEAK. I was 44 and boning females that I liked and enjoyed. SHOW ME BETTER.

Now have I helped guys:

You see you guys need to let go of your racial ****. This site had a lot of racists on it back then and those idiots are still here. That wonder woman post is embarrassing to this site. If it was on my forum I would of banned the fool and deleted the post.

On this very site was a fellow named DJ Dan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLEPWbbNKLc

Well keep on trying to debunk me and I will keep on keepin on fella.

Buh Bye.
Most of the brutha's on here are too scared to even speak up sometimes. I've shared words in my inbox and all agree about the racism here. I got on this idiot Rektum cause of what he was saying on cola's bouncing thread. What I saw there again was disgusting. White guys you need to get over the bull**** of black men ****ing white women.

Last edited:

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
took of ad at end of video reposting it below. The transformation of DJ Dan

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Wow Reckhel...or should I say Roman? Looks like you've been busy scouring the internet. Hey you found vito's video. Now that was a issue in the black community of which I answered him getting emotional cause I mentioned the word cointelpro to him for throwing black women under the bus.

Check it out:

Oh and it seems you found a video by Steve the dean whom I also had beef with when his student came to my site and learned how to game women then went back on his show and told him. He then dissed my style and I went on his show and he muted the mic on me. My response was a public debate of which his side lost cause he was too chicken to debate me. My material came from this very site under FLAKES.

Now that was exposed long ago. I contacted Mikey Royal and told him I was using his book in my podcast shows. I spoke to his female Cookie I think it was. So steve the dean tried blow something up that wasn't there.

He was still pissed about losing the debate.

Oh if there was something there I would of been sued dummy. Yes I read whole pieces of his material in podcast shows and sold them. I gave my interpretation of what he was saying in his book.

You see Stevie tried this and it didn't WORK!

I've always given him reference and credit for his material.

On this very site I quoted Tariq Nasheed and gave him credit for his material.

So you've been spending all this time trying to DEBUNK me. Hmmmmm... You must not have a life. I just saw Wonder Woman. I also just saw a racist post against her on this site.

So if I'm some kinda fake ..uhh some kinda steal others material dude...and I've been preaching what I've done and how in the game since 2001...uhh and one of your long term members said this of which I gotta go thank him for:

Before you say I faked this it's Julian who has been on this site longer than anyone else.

Hmmmm...I show PROOF and all you do is keyboard jockey...YOU can keep digging and keep trying...I'm done. Okay. Not worth my time. Unless you pay me to play this game.

Nobody should ever listen to you. EVER! I see right through you. You're a keyboard dude. YOU have NO women. No game. NO LIFE! Get over yourself kid.

NOW I teach guys how to mind **** girls to get control over them. SHOW ME ANY WHERE ON THE NET WHERE SOMEONE ELSE IS DOING THIS! ANYONE!

So again I've shown PROOF and all you've done is keyboard yourself into stupidity. Now you're gonna try the old sosuave special..."well your women are fat...waaa waaaa"

Show me PROOF that anyone should listen to you. Here LOOK AT MY PROOF:

And yes the photo of one chick in her red underwear SHE PHOTO SHOPPED and I rejected it and made her sit holding a card.

Now you guys will do your usual lame **** that you do on here. Oh his girls are trash..oh his girls are fat or ghetto or whatever you idiots use to try to hide your own lack of game..l....lame and WEAK. I was 44 and boning females that I liked and enjoyed. SHOW ME BETTER.

Now have I helped guys:

You see you guys need to let go of your racial ****. This site had a lot of racists on it back then and those idiots are still here. That wonder woman post is embarrassing to this site. If it was on my forum I would of banned the fool and deleted the post.

On this very site was a fellow named DJ Dan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLEPWbbNKLc

Well keep on trying to debunk me and I will keep on keepin on fella.

Buh Bye.
Most of the brutha's on here are too scared to even speak up sometimes. I've shared words in my inbox and all agree about the racism here. I got on this idiot Rektum cause of what he was saying on cola's bouncing thread. What I saw there again was disgusting. White guys you need to get over the bull**** of black men ****ing white women.
Every single one of those girls could be HOOKERS that are being paid to hold up signs. I know of NO reason why a sea of regular PLATES would hold up a sign saying "I love (insert your fake online discussion board name here)". They would want to know WTF is this for and why in the fvck does he want her to be a part of the bullshyt?

Word of advice guys, you don't need a GURU for anything. You don't need a financial guru, a fitness guru, a business guru, and you damn sure don't need a dating guru. They are all scam artists, especially this 350lb, 60 year old buffoon called Player Supreme....who has a weird obsession with homosexuality that his only comeback is how GAY someone is.

This is a grown a.ss man running around the internet with this shyt. The ONLY guys that follow him are men who have absolutely NO self worth/self esteem of any kind. It's those types of men that these "Gurus" prey upon, it's fvcking disgusting.

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
took of ad at end of video reposting it below. The transformation of DJ Dan
Crap my video didn't show up:

Sosuaves DJ Dan. He got a milf who took him around the world. I met him in Napa valley and his female bought my girlfriend and your's truly dinner.

Crap forgot about the advertising at the end. Well that link doesn't work anyways.

Now I know your type. You will flag my proof of game video. That is why I created a new channel. Your a rat. You will fink on people. Rat them out. That is what your type does when you feel hurt. Well knock yourselves out Recktum and Tinacity.

Tina city...a hooker? Wow now that is the first time someone ever said that one. No. Sorry fella. Anyone can see those females are not hookers dummy.

Now I have one more thing to do and that is thank Julian.

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lastly Tinacity SHOW ME YOU CAN PULL BETTER. Real proof. I'll be back in a few weeks. Rektum boy good luck to ya man. No really. You need it. Get some help also for that talking in the 3rd person sheeyat. Okay. I dont' wanna see you crack up and go and shoot up a school or something. Aight. Try to get laid if you can. It's not really that hard.