Player Supreme Destroys Sosuave Member

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kingxxxman said:
the this ppl do here is getting us labeled as this :

http://www.puahate.com/showthread.php?t=5120

tbh alot of ppl on here seem very angry/elite geeks (as on most forums)
but lately its been very sarcastic

example someone ask "i see this girl everyday at shops how can i aproach her ?"

answers like, what a noob
what a loser
just talk to her u have no balls
what has this site become ect

now none of this has been aimed at me but i notice it alot in the last few months i dont know if its because of all of the trolls or what.
i came on this site about 15 months ago and was helped with alot of things
if i came here now i wouldnt of stayed for long every1 is so rude

i generally have a rule if i can help or offer advice i do. if not i say nothing
insulting ppl does not help
( i beleive some ppl who are on here have things like autism and aspergers, thats why i think insults are not needed or helpfull

and whos player supreme anyway? sounds like a typical american jock the type that in school his vocab consisted of the work "looooser"

like i say none of these things were aimed at me i like this site that has given me help, keep up the good work guys dont let the trolls/idiots takeover.

and as i said in the bold if someone is being stupid ignore them as they say dont feed the troll dont just start dissing because some ppl actually do need help

thanks

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
SOSUAVE HAS HELPED ME TOO!
Im a little upset because to be honest, I dont want this board to become something like: "grow a pair you AFC shmuck!! blah blah".

SS RIGHT NOW has a lot to offer. THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE HERE who actually HELPS.

HELL IM starting a NEW THREAD. WE MUST continue to build a spiral of possitivness !!

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed. we really have to turn our rep around.... and how supreme is player supreme? i highly doubt hes actually a player

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
londonzen said:
tbh alot of ppl on here seem very angry/elite geeks (as on most forums)
but lately its been very sarcastic

example someone ask "i see this girl everyday at shops how can i aproach her ?"

answers like, what a noob
what a loser
just talk to her u have no balls
what has this site become ect

now none of this has been aimed at me but i notice it alot in the last few months i dont know if its because of all of the trolls or what.
i came on this site about 15 months ago and was helped with alot of things
if i came here now i wouldnt of stayed for long every1 is so rude

i generally have a rule if i can help or offer advice i do. if not i say nothing
insulting ppl does not help
( i beleive some ppl who are on here have things like autism and aspergers, thats why i think insults are not needed or helpfull

and whos player supreme anyway? sounds like a typical american jock the type that in school his vocab consisted of the work "looooser"

like i say none of these things were aimed at me i like this site that has given me help, keep up the good work guys dont let the trolls/idiots takeover.

and as i said in the bold if someone is being stupid ignore them as they say dont feed the troll dont just start dissing because some ppl actually do need help

thanks
At least they give decent advice on PuaHate. As for PlayerSupreme, he's just a basement dweller with so much time on his hands and such a need for validation, he needs to make youtube video's to put other people down and gain reputation as an internet tough guy.

maqnetik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
I used to be a student of player supreme's. And that's how I found this place. He used to call it the funny pages for all the lame and noobish posts. And he's right, there are a sh1t ton of lame and noobish post. He uses this place as an example to his guys on what not to do. But to judge an entire board on the quality of it's questions is wrong. The real judgement should be held for the advice given. If it's bad advice, it's a bad board.
heres the game those guys are watering down so they can sell it to the same squares over and over again:

http://members.tripod.com/nicky_mack_the_pimp/

http://www.wmich.edu/destinys-end/pimping game.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAq5aCsy4y4

pimp = instructor

hoe = instructee

trick = sponsor

thats it, theres nothing mysterious or complicated about it.

:cool:

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood why people look up to this guy called "Player Supreme."

The guy acts like a chump, I mean what's the point of making a youtube video talking shiit about some guy he doesnt even know?

Then the little audio clips that make no sense..."Where the white women at??" What the hell does that even mean or for that matter fit into what he is babbling about?

I feel bad for the people that listen to the guy and think that it's cool and a pua skill to talk shiit about a guy for no reason.

Yes the guy in question is an idiot for staying there and acting like a pvssy and not just leaving but so what? I am not going to make ayoutube video of how stupid the guy acted in the situation nor talk shiit about his ideals about women.

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would of grabbed her, bent her over and gave her a spanking...you don't smack daddy.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLU2d_XB0do

OUCH! Player Supreme SNAPS! Goes on an all out attack for 9 minutes on a sosuave member. Haven't heard him this upset in a while.
Then you haven't been a listener to the show long enough. I stopped listening because he would go on a rage every 2nd episode. I know science says there's no such thing as male menopause... but this makes me unsure.

j0n24 said:
Human nature. Most people tend to listen to the loudest guy in the room, even if he's an idiot.
Supreme happens to be both. Sometimes he gives good advice, between all the rants and tantrums.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
j0n24 said:

The guy acts like a chump, I mean what's the point of making a youtube video talking shiit about some guy he doesnt even know?

Then the little audio clips that make no sense..."Where the white women at??" What the hell does that even mean or for that matter fit into what he is babbling about?

I feel bad for the people that listen to the guy and think that it's cool and a pua skill to talk shiit about a guy for no reason.

Yes the guy in question is an idiot for staying there and acting like a pvssy and not just leaving but so what? I am not going to make ayoutube video of how stupid the guy acted in the situation nor talk shiit about his ideals about women.
You aren't kidding. I don't understand who finds that guy as someone to look up to. He whines about so suave and complains about people who are most likely trolls who he'll never meet. Possibly because he's bored he has nothing else to "offer" on his youtube site.

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy sounds like some grade-school bully trying to get his friends to think he's cool by picking on an easy target.

As for the guy who got smacked up by his girl... If you can't show some compassion for someone who comes on here asking advice, then don't post a comment. This forum should be used to help guys get better with women. It takes balls to come on here and admit something that embarrassing to all these a$$holes.

Anybody who really knows his stuff wouldn't bully the guy. He would either keep it to himself, or he would give the guy some tips on how to get respect from females. Are the real DJs supposed to be impressed that you can point the finger at a vulnerable person and call him a pu$$y? You just lower your own value to everyone, except the morons who are at your level.

I take this stuff seriously. There are a lot of men out there who end up doing some really twisted stuff to women and children because they don't know how to function normally with women. Who knows, if you help out some sexually frustrated chump, you could be sparing the world the next Gacy or Dahmer. That may be overly dramatic, but not by much. It starts with sexual frustration, then escalates to taking drastic measures to get some control over your life.

Us men should be looking out for each other. We live in a society that is trying to neuter us, and this kind of thing just makes it worse.

When I see someone being disrespectful on here, I ignore the rest of his posts. It doesn't matter if it's me or another guy seeking advice. Don't read anything else the jerk has to say, and don't respond. They're attention wh0res and drama queens. Just like you don't reward a woman for bad behavior, don't reward them either. That's how the serious DJs can get this forum back, like it was when I first came on here years ago.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whiner Supreme is at it again. What's new?

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One way of looking better without actually being better is sh!t talking everyone else. This guy tries to just sh!t talk the hell out of people he knows are sucky with women (aka a lot of posters on a dating help site) so he can get his alfalfa street credit. Doesn't actually make him a playa.

@Warrior74 this place has noobish posts obviously because some men need help with women. If they didn't this site wouldn't exist. What Player Supreme is doing is the equivalent of going to an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting and yelling at them for being alcoholics.

JamesStark

Don Juan
Reaction score
jafyk said:
Listening to that guy's comment on Youtube was just so appauling.
Agreed. While the poster did handle is situation in a pretty, I think superplayer (or whatever) leans far to much in the opposite direction.

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Galactus said:
The guy sounds like some grade-school bully trying to get his friends to think he's cool by picking on an easy target.

As for the guy who got smacked up by his girl... If you can't show some compassion for someone who comes on here asking advice, then don't post a comment. This forum should be used to help guys get better with women. It takes balls to come on here and admit something that embarrassing to all these a$$holes.

Anybody who really knows his stuff wouldn't bully the guy. He would either keep it to himself, or he would give the guy some tips on how to get respect from females. Are the real DJs supposed to be impressed that you can point the finger at a vulnerable person and call him a pu$$y? You just lower your own value to everyone, except the morons who are at your level.

I take this stuff seriously. There are a lot of men out there who end up doing some really twisted stuff to women and children because they don't know how to function normally with women. Who knows, if you help out some sexually frustrated chump, you could be sparing the world the next Gacy or Dahmer. That may be overly dramatic, but not by much. It starts with sexual frustration, then escalates to taking drastic measures to get some control over your life.

Us men should be looking out for each other. We live in a society that is trying to neuter us, and this kind of thing just makes it worse.

When I see someone being disrespectful on here, I ignore the rest of his posts. It doesn't matter if it's me or another guy seeking advice. Don't read anything else the jerk has to say, and don't respond. They're attention wh0res and drama queens. Just like you don't reward a woman for bad behavior, don't reward them either. That's how the serious DJs can get this forum back, like it was when I first came on here years ago.
thank u

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingxxxman said:
the this ppl do here is getting us labeled as this :

http://www.puahate.com/showthread.php?t=5120
Thanks for posting that link. I guess now I know what happened to El Stud. If there's any truth in his post on PUAhate then he has made progress, lol. Men, I do remember how people here really hated him with such passion.

maqnetik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maqnetik said:
heres the game those guys are watering down so they can sell it to the same squares over and over again:

http://members.tripod.com/nicky_mack_the_pimp/

http://www.wmich.edu/destinys-end/pimping game.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAq5aCsy4y4

pimp = instructor

hoe = instructee

trick = sponsor

thats it, theres nothing mysterious or complicated about it.

:cool:

maqnetik said:
this gets even deeper... free rosebudd bitterdose download (the american pimp):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=73RC2UQW
spread the game around because its not that hard

:whistle: