Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Player Status

Rogerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
During this last few months, there's a steady increase in my popularity in girls. I always had popularity, but during this last two months i concentrated on some chicks im working on.. around 8 or 9.

I usually talk and flirt, while practising ****y and funny attitude.I don't want to get serious with any girl, so i play along.

It's all good.. Until the girls get too involved in me.. For example; A week ago , two girls exchanged some rude dialuge produced obviously by jealusy of talking to me. It's not confortable for me, at all.

Today, i was talking to this girl making small talk about saturday's program... and a blonde girl i used to game passed by smiling to me said "hi ya" and proceed to walk away. Well the other girl immidiately told me "your such a player" and had a somewhat disgusted reaction in her face.. She said that already some days ago , i thought that wouldnt damage my game but she it shows that it affects her, after playing hard-to-get style while i was semi-asking her out on saturday.

Does the [player status] affect your game, sometimes damages it?

Im all ears....i mean..eyes :cool:

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the status damages your game with insecure girls, which you don't want anyway (or the ones looking to settle down in a very long LTR or marriage)

it makes you more interesting to the confident ones

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by alphawolfx
the status damages your game with insecure girls, which you don't want anyway (or the ones looking to settle down in a very long LTR or marriage)

it makes you more interesting to the confident ones
Yeah...if you're not in an agreed committed relationship, women getting jealous over other women talking to you is just that. They use the word "player" like we use the word "slut"...to make the opposite gender feel bad about playing the field instead of settling down with one person. It usually means that she's worried she doesn't have what it takes to hold you down.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
all the girls that I talk to assume I'm a player - not because I talk about other girls, but because of the way I come off... they still continue to flirt and escalate, etc.

it's like when you tell a girl "oh man, you're so much trouble"
you're interested, but pretending you don't want to get involved... lol

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty much anyguy who is confident will be called a player.

because women feed off that..when you give that vibe. they feel it and want to you and to be around it.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly... confident and flirty and fun