Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Player Music.

Reaction score
Ok, here the thing. I got a pretty crappy mp3 player. Can only store 128mb of songs.

Im looking for some music library software to transfer the music to the player with. BUT

I need something that resamples the music as it transfers. So I have a 320kbs mp3 in the library that I want transferred to the player but at 128kbs... in a different format (eg. wma). Anyone know of anything close to this?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
I knew someone would answer with that. Do you have an ipod? Do you really need an ipod?

Probably not. My mp3 player is fine so far. I would like to get an ipod but I simply cant afford it. And even if I could, I cant afford to lose it. So im stuck with my rugged little player.

It may not be the best but it does its job. Especially when i drop it. And drop stuff on it.

Cant do that with an ipod... can you?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks but that is just a reencoder. And i have a much better one on my computer. I need something that converts from higher bitrate to lower bitrate when i dump on my player. I know itunes can do this but only for ipod.

It resamples the library and sends to the ipod.