Playa Supreme's toadies

Status
Not open for further replies.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll notice a lot of guys on this board who post a lot and generally start crap. If anyone questions what they say, they band together and start attacking the post. Understand, these losers know eachother from off the site. They were most likely sent here by playa supreme. I find it funny, supreme is NOT well known in the PUA community, but these rejects keep bringing up his name. They can even point to instances where supreme discussed me on his podcast. He certainly never embarrased me, he does that for himself quite effectively. The morons who follow this guy are as ignorant as their leader. The advice he gives these chumps should be criminal. I'm will to venture a guess that one of these posters is playa supreme.

So, understand, Supreme is in his late 40's and seems to have a cult followng of much younger men who are bent on making this board a shambles.

BEWARE OF THESE TROLLS. They spew pure garbage and it'll throw you off your game.

Texastornado, noob, djvladdy are just a few of the ones you should watch for and not take advice from.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You heard??

Don't listen to Supreme...Listen to ME, the guy who takes pictures of other men, pretends to be them as a hobby... and THEN has the nerve to expect people to take me seriously!

the verdict has been pronounced
congratu-fvcken-lations!!

At least have the balls to be honest with yourself - notice how I did NOT DIS you, just said something.. that YOU should have already DONE long time ago. You got caught with your little "performanceS" - plural, for fvck's sake..
the least you could've done is be a man about this. Not a self righteous, creepy dweeb.. as per usual.

Reaction score
lol yeah, this guy was caught posting fake pics of a jacked marine saying it was him, and also giving a fake address saying he was gonna fight somebody. he also under this screen name made a thread where he posted an online convo with a girl he said was ugly, then later claimed she was extremely hot and was begging him for a date (after completely dissing him and calling him all sorts of names). somebody called him out and he said he looked again and she was hot the second time he looked but ugly as hell the first time

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know what your beef is with any of those guys, or why you hate cold approaching so much, but its kinda pathetic. especially what i just heard, the convo witht he ugly/hot girl and posting a fake address and fake pics of a marine guy claiming its you......

LMFAO

dude, just stop. the purpose of this forum is too help others with their game, or to improve your own. this isnt doing either, so just leave, or grow a sack and stop b1tching like a little girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.