Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Platonic Friend ---> Casual Sex Friend?

SweetTooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did it before but I have NO IDEA how it happened. I just really opened up to her and we spoke about sex a lot.

Cherokee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done it once, ended up being my first girlfriend.

If there is attraction, then its possible of course.

Never listen to what a girl says, judge her actions ;)

A woman could say that she hates you whilst shes riding your c*ck...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cherokee said:
So you haven't done it. You went from platonic friend to boyfriend/girlfriend, not just a casual sex partner.

OP wants to overcome the major task of going from platonic to sexual, and to top it off, just a casual sex partner, to decrease those chances even more. Most girls who agree to get sexual with a "friend", want to be in a relationship, yet will be more than happy to find a new guy, an outsider not her friend, someone who they are into, to serve the role of sex partner.

Yet another example why the best approach is to not be platonic, and start with casual sex, then take it from there.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real question here is, Why are you two platonic friends?

Is it a case where you are attracted to her and she isn't to you? If that is the case, there is little you can do now. If she is attracted to you, and you play it right, you have a great chance of getting what you want.

She needs to already be attracted to you (either physically and/or attitude wise), yet see you as sexual, but as non-relationship material. This means, she thinks you are so hot and so into you shewon't mind sleeping with you even if it is obvious that this won't get past the physical, therefore no relationship.

For this to happen, she needs to feel you are non-judgemental, and you are just a fun guy who enjoys women. It helps if she knows you date a lot of people and have no problem with casual sex, AND have no problem with any of your women also dating freely. Don't put these girls down or label them as hoes, sluts, or non-relationship material just because they are sleeping with you. She will want to know what you will think of her if she gets in the sack with you without being in a relationship. Btw, this is implied and communicated sublty. Do not tell her this. She needs to get that vibe, from knowing you.

How long have you been friends? How often do you see her? Are you ever alone together?

Some Call Me Tim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster, I was really just asking in general. I've never done it and figured it'd be a useful thing to be able to pull off at one point or another. Thanks for your feedback though, definitely some salient points that make me think about myself/others.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm... for me... well.. it just happened.

she just broke up with her bf and i was single lonely and in love with her.

of course we are gunna ****.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done this. Keep doing things together, keep the friendship alive.
All the while keep a sexual frame. Touch her, kiss her, take what she'll give you. If she won't kiss you on the lips, go for the cheek or the forehead, or the neck.
When she says "but we're just friends", say "I know" or "okay", and continue to escalate. Maybe back off a bit, then continue to escalate. Don't get upset when she blocks you, just be patient. Make it clear you think she is sexy. You may have to stretch it out over several hangouts, but be persistant, she'll wear down :)

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really think there is real friendship between opposite sexes. There's always sexual tension. At least one of them wants to fvck, or at least is wondering What If?

If she's your friend and you want to turn it into casual sex, than that proves my point. So, since you want her as a sexual partner, don't be her friend. Let her know you are interested in her sexually. I've done that with many female "friends." We eventually had sex, or I moved on after being a chump for far too long. Decide how long you will put up with being buddies before it's time to bail. Maybe when she realizes there's a deadline on your "friendship", she'll come around. If she doesn't, then mean what you say and head for greener pastures.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
done it before too. the girl told me straight up she just wanted to be friends. after a few times of hanging out, i just kissed her when she was walking out of my room one day :p - i didnt care if she didnt want to i just couldnt control myself :) - oh and we had lots and lots of sex after that for a few months. then it just stopped.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually this will happen when you haven't seen eachother in a while and then you meet up at some bar/club or something, it gives you both time to look at it as "oh, I forgot how great _____ is". And then you hook up that night. And continue doing so.

A friend of mine once watched that one seinfeld episode with his friend and they decided to try it from that.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cherokee said:

If there is attraction, then its possible of course.

Never listen to what a girl says, judge her actions ;)

A woman could say that she hates you whilst shes riding your c*ck...
Man I had that happen to me before. She was passionate about it to. That was crazy lol.