Plate wants me to put on weight

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting convo today with a plate who said she first started developing feelings for me last year when I weighed about 110kg.
I now weigh around 100kg and am getting compliments from friends and family on how fit I look.

I remember that day she's talking about. I could hardly get my top button done up (I was wearing a suit) and looking at photos of myself from back then, I looked "puffy" and was getting virtually no hits from chicks when I went out.

Fast forward to now and I get IOIs from way more women and feel good about my body image.

I laughed at my plate today when she said she preferred me at my old weight and that she likes "big" guys.
I joked that if she keeps fvcking me the way she does, I'll have no problem keeping the weight off.

There's no way I'll be getting back to my old weight, but I found it interesting that this site preaches getting trim and fit but here's a chick who prefers my larger look.

Is this a shyt test or what? I'd be keen to hear others' thoughts on this.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Its a strange conundrum, on the one hand, Im temtped to state the obvious...by losing weight you are becoming more attractive, especially to other women, ergo, increased competition anxiety.
This is driven by her insecurity. the perverse thing is, she wants you to be more attractive but she seems to want to be able to put the brakes on just how attractive you are and how you can use it.
By putting weight on, she doesnt have to worry as much.
As for women in general liking 'big' guys, they do, preferably muscle but you know, even a moderately fat guys weight when he is on top of her, actually adds to the feeling of being dominated (thats not a free pass to go and eat pizzas!)

if you want advice, stay cut and keep going to the gym, let her mind deal with the anxiety, put weight on and she will get lazy

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What does she look like? Does she have a weight problem herself. Chubby or potential chubbies are intimidated by guys that look too fit, thinking that they could easily loose them to a hotter chick. They also like to have eating partners to get fat with them.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackmm said:
What does she look like? Does she have a weight problem herself. Chubby or potential chubbies are intimidated by guys that look too fit, thinking that they could easily loose them to a hotter chick. They also like to have eating partners to get fat with them.
Lol, she's about 5ft 3inches tall and I reckon a size 4 or 6. Pretty small with a killer body and a slender frame but she loves eating.

Maybe Betheman is right. She either likes to feel dominated by a large man or she'd feel less anxious about other women competing for me if I'm a lard-arse.

BTW, I'm 6ft 2 inches tall and 100kg so I wouldn't say I'm small. To add some perspective, she reckons she loves how this guy looks: http://images.smh.com.au/2010/07/16/1697326/matt-preston-420-420x0.jpg

I'm not buying it for one second because in the next breath she raves about how hot Channing Tatum is. I'm leaning towards wanting to make me less desirable to other chicks....bad luck for her. :rockon:

timmylivingalie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Interesting convo today with a plate who said she first started developing feelings for me last year when I weighed about 110kg.
I now weigh around 100kg and am getting compliments from friends and family on how fit I look.

I remember that day she's talking about. I could hardly get my top button done up (I was wearing a suit) and looking at photos of myself from back then, I looked "puffy" and was getting virtually no hits from chicks when I went out.

Fast forward to now and I get IOIs from way more women and feel good about my body image.

I laughed at my plate today when she said she preferred me at my old weight and that she likes "big" guys.
I joked that if she keeps fvcking me the way she does, I'll have no problem keeping the weight off.

There's no way I'll be getting back to my old weight, but I found it interesting that this site preaches getting trim and fit but here's a chick who prefers my larger look.

Is this a shyt test or what? I'd be keen to hear others' thoughts on this.
I had a chick to tell me that she didnt like that I had lost my belly she thought it was sexy.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Competition anxiety is a good thing.

Tell her you've been getting too many good compliments to go back and you plan on losing more.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bethaman nailed it.
My ex liked older men, and would work hard to fatten them up.
It's insecurity and a control thing.

You're in a good place with her right now GP.

SH

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes people get used to seeing you one way, then if you change it may take awhile for them to get used to seeing you another way.

Also, sometimes a little extra fat can make a guy look bigger, or bulkier. That's why women aren't quite as critical of men being overweight as we are of women.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a daddy issue. Maybe her father was a larger man.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My sister and I were discussing this recently.

Women don't want you to look better/be in shape better then they are.

I remember once, when I had first lost 30lbs and I was with my sister
and her friend out for dinner. At one point I said I was 148lbs and my
sister blurted out she was 154. I laughed that I weighed less than her and it embarrassed the hell out of her in front of her friend.

It's all Bull$hit in my opinion.
If they feel some sort of competition they should get there arse in gear.