Plate sees others guys .. advice needed

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So im in morocco. I hook up with an girl i know for about 1.5 years. Last year we had a fling she really liked me and I was one of the First guys Who had sex with her and we hang out for a week everyday. We lost contact when i went back to holland. 3 days ago i saw her in a club. She was super excited to see me and came to my table we had drinks and I took her home. Great sex afterwards we used to have last summer. She says stuff like youre even better in bed then last year and promise me that you wont f×ck other girls.

We dont have a relationship obv we only see eachother. Today i called her she told me im sick i cant come over to hang out. 1 hour later she calls me that she has a problem with her house boss and that she has to leave now she rents without a contract. She lives there with another girl and she has a problem with her mom. If she goes back home her mom wont Let her leave the house any more.

She knows that i rent an appartment in the city. Problem is my uncle is staying over atm.

She asked me if she can stay in the apartment for a while and pay me for it. I told her ill Let you know when they leave the house, so you can come over for free until you Find something. Most of the time i sleep at my families house anyway.

In the car today i told her you could rent an appartment for a couple of days ill stay with you until my uncle leave the house. She was crying..

She declines and tells me i already called a friend of mine. I asked her Who is he? she says my ex..

I didnt want to come off jealous or needy plus we dont have a relationship and I cant help her much atm.

I suggested a couple of times to take her home to her mom Who owns a restaurant but she declined.

So i took her to the guy, shes 20 and the guy looked to me about 35. She kissed me in front of him i somewhat tried to turn my head but kissed her back. She said sory and took her baggs and told me ill call you in the morning. She asked if she could Let her stuff in my car until i puck her up in the morning to go to my apartment. I did not react and she took it with her.

Im not used to stuff like this and remember this is morocco not holland...

I do like her, the girl is super sweet when we have sex and comes of attached. shes good looking and fun to hang out with. Im pretty sure shes going to sleep with that guy and Who knows how many more she sees... my nephew told me that she goes out a LOT lateley and hangs out with guys Who have a lot of money. I never paid any think for her except for drinks and maybe a diner or 2. Last year she paid half of everything though. It seems to me that she dienst have much money left now that she doesnt live home any more..

i dont feel respected that she a sked mr to take her to that guy

Would you guys continue hooking up? Help her out? Or no contact pretty much clueless what ill do with this girl.

And yes i have 1 other girl i see Here and have sex with Who gives me no drama or red flags here aswell but i really like this girl.

That others plate happens to know her! I was flirting with her until this old plate saw me and sat next to me. She went to the girl this topic is about and told her to leave because i invited her already to my table and kissed her the night before. I called her the next Day and hook up with her anyway ...

Im staying tis so you guys understand the situation properly.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A little confusing from your writing.

Anyway, don't try to get things to become serious i.e. labels, relationship. Nothing.

Keep doing what you're doing: hang out - have fun - hook up. Over and over again.

Expect from the girl with an ex in the background that she might one moment be hot and then cold. It's how it goes.

Best of luck

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll care less if you see other girls. Simple.

If you seriously caught feelings for a hypergamous girl, she's toxic for your mindset.

Either forget about her or step your game up.

Good luck dude, don't worry about what she does.

All you have is yourself.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to have very few options.

Just don't waste all your money on gambling again.

Women spin plates more than we do. Once you realize this you'll feel better.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She isn't your girlfriend, why do you care what she does?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, you're sleeping with other chicks dude. So what if she does too? Like titctac said, you are both spinning plates. It's called equality lol.