plate is playing games.. any advice

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this chick I have been banging for last 6 months, is not messaging as much as she used to.. she seems to be deliberetly taking her time to message back on whatsapp..

She used to message me every morning and night.. but now she does not...

How to deal with her? I don't want a relationship with her, just want to bang her every often... she is defo low value, but nice body..

So if she is distancing herself, should I pull away even further? Or just dump her ass?

She is an attention *****, constantly taking pics of herself in slutty underwear and her tiits out...

High possibility she could be banging another dude... she is always out drinking on weekends. .

She sends me the odd message on whatsapp, just a simple hello, or a xxx

But she does not try to strike a conversation? Should I just ignore these messages, untill she has something substantiol to say?

I have another post about her on here

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any tips guys? I get the odd pointless message off here, is it even worth responding back to these msgs

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soulforge said:
So if she is distancing herself, should I pull away even further?
Of course

soulforge said:
Or just dump her ass?

I don't want a relationship with her, just want to bang her every often... she is defo low value, but nice body..
If you're not invested in her emotionally, there's nothing to dump.

soulforge said:
High possibility she could be banging another dude...
Based on her behavior you should assume that she is. The question is, why do you care?

soulforge said:
She sends me the odd message on whatsapp, just a simple hello, or a xxx

Should I just ignore these messages, untill she has something substantiol to say?
Generally I think you should ignore all her messages unless it's something actually interesting or funny. In which case, respond but briefly.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is whats annoying me, she keeps sending the odd pointless message... almost as if, she wants to keep me around...

She sent me a simple xx today

Fuk am I supposed to say to that

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're damn annoying you know...

You got plenty of replies in your previous thread.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she keeps on bieng distant, do I just keep ignoring her

Or at some point, send her a message and dump her?

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She pulls back 10 feet, you pull back a mile. Not much else you can do except mirror her behavior x 10. Or just drop her like a hot rock if you're not feeling it anymore.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
She pulls back 10 feet, you pull back a mile. Not much else you can do except mirror her behavior x 10. Or just drop her like a hot rock if you're not feeling it anymore.
I, m going to give her a week, if this situation carries on, then I will dump her ass..

I, m only getting sex off her once every 3 weeks, sometimes once a month. .

Thats pretty pathetic...

Leif_Johnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure why you guys take plates so seriously. Plates are only used to get sex at your convenience. Not to get upset over if they start pulling off. If she starts playing games, not putting out there's another dude she's getting serious with. When you have other plates you can use it shouldn't be a problem. Just get another to one replace her with when you can. Always have more than one plate.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have got another plate... just not sure what to do with this one..

Not getting much sex off her, so maybe just cut the chord

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is crap behavior. What do you do when someone treats you like crap? No, you don't for more, nor do you try to make it right. You just give your time and attention to people with a bit of class.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still get the odd text off her, just a simple goodmorning etc etc.. I, m going to keep pulling away, she is supposed to be coming over for sex at the weekend, if she does not come over, then I will dump her ass...

I am getting sex off her once a month..

She is playing games?
Acting distant?

Also a very high probability she could be also fuking another dude..and could be preparing to branch swing

She is also an attention *****.... low quality

Does not seem worth while, keeping this plate around...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are other dudes. Just keep fvcking her, wear a condom. Why would you want to dump her? You're too emotionally invested in this woman. You need to back off and only contact her when you want sex. If she pushes back wait for her to reach out to you, then try and get her to come over, if she won't then back off wait for her to contact you and try again. Meanwhile just go fvck other women.

No need to make a big emotional chick like production of dumping her. If she's tired of you let her drift away.

Again with all this texting BS. I don't respond to any of the stuff unless a woman texts me that she's naked in her bed waiting for me then I just text "on my way be there in ..... minutes"