Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate is disinterested?

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl, let's call her girl-A I sex 2 months ago who lives in a different city is coming back to celebrate X-Mas. During this gap period I texted her once every week or every 2 weeks because I have a regular-A in the current city and didn't really want to get her or myself attached . However I can tell her interaction with me is not as enjoyable as before I sex her.

I remember a few years ago I had the same problem I had a regular-B and was seeing girl-B once every 2 weeks. Before sex girl-B she was very happy and interested talking to me however the interaction gradually changed. e.g: When I ask her questions, she gives one word answer. However I can tell she was still interested.

The same thing is happening with girl-A in this moment. I wanna sex her when she is back to the city. But I'm afraid if I mention sex to her she would be thinking that I only want sex with her and I might mess it up, it's a really fine line. If anyone who has any experience like this before I need to know how to have girl-a to sex me whenever she is in the city and I need her to be back to normal. How could I achieve this?