Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate got spun...

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice anyone?

Been spinning a POF girl now for 2 weeks, exchanges numbers, texting etc.

Arranged a meal for this coming wednesday afternoon for a first date at local eatery

Turns out she went out on Fri night to club and had one night stand

I know she's single so she can do what the hell she wants but a certain alarm bell is going off in my head, especially when DumbaZs here is organizing a meal for us, booking cabs in advance etc and she's out getting slottage

Instant dump on grounds of lack of loyalty or integrity?

Or accept this as normal behaviour?

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another low interest ho, no more dates or dinners, she only comes over for sex, maybe you will give her a few beers from your 24 pack to loosen her up when she comes over but thats it

B

BeDJ

Hyper2010 said:
Arranged a meal for this coming wednesday afternoon for a first date at local eatery

Turns out she went out on Fri night to club and had one night stand
You've been around here long enough to not invest in something that others get for free. I've never witnessed another blantant alpha fvcks beta bucks example.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Additionally, if you don't get any on the first night, dump it and never look back.
Are you referring to this specific girl or in general?

In either case most women are capable of having a ONS when the conditions are right.

This chick has super low interest from the mere fact that she told the OP about it.

If you are implying that guys in general should drop a chick if they don't bang her on the first night, then I def disagree with you.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all about banging a chick as quick as possible, using low investment get together ideas etc; but don't drop a chick after the first date if you don't bang her.

In many of those cases, its the man's lack of confidence/game that prevent the closing, rather than the girl being against the idea.

PIMP

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you know she had a ONS??

Did she tell you? That's really strange. Was it a **** test to see how you'd react? Either way, the fact that she told you would be a red flag to me. Maybe she's just letting you know she wants to get pumped and dumped, or she's just a head case that wants to fvck with you. POF...not surprised.

Either way, I never do dinners on the first date. Especially someone from online dating....and Especially someone from POF. I say a drink or coffee. Then if she looks like her pictures and she's showered that day and we're hitting it off, we can continue the date, get more drinks, go for a walk, whatever. Dinners need to be earned.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
You've been around here long enough to not invest in something that others get for free. I've never witnessed another blantant alpha fvcks beta bucks example.
Alpha? She got drunk and fuvked the most attractive dude that hit on her.

This issue is not one of beta versus alpha.

It is an issue of a wh0re and the clueless.

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Alpha? She got drunk and fuvked the most attractive dude that hit on her.

This issue is not one of beta versus alpha.

It is an issue of a wh0re and the clueless.
I'd tend to agree. She acted from being willing to settle for what she could get rather than being able to have her choice

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^ Sorry man, I'm not buying this story unless you tell us just how it came about that she told you about it. That's the strangest part of your entire tale -- that you know about it. Unless you found out through other sources.

Second, 2 weeks without even seeing her? I set up a date as soon as possible online before texting at all.

Third, I can't imagine any dude who would consider taking a chick out to dinner (in the afternoon?) after she told you that she had a ONS with somebody. The immediate normal reaction from a man would be to invite her over for sex and nothing more.

How many times do I have to tell you guys: There is one, and only one, appropriate first date for POF (and OKC) girls: drinks then sex. That's it. Anything else and you're playing the fool.

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd found out through facebook.. one of her status was that she had a good night out and had loads of fun ;) ;) ....I then non challengingly questioned it and she admitted it through text

Think I may avoid this one altogether though, shed told me she worked in beauty a while back, which I found out is a beauty course at college, and she hasn't had a job in 7 years

Comes with free complimentary 8 yr old son as well

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hyper2010 said:
I'd found out through facebook.. one of her status was that she had a good night out and had loads of fun ;) ;) ....I then non challengingly questioned it and she admitted it through text

Think I may avoid this one altogether though, shed told me she worked in beauty a while back, which I found out is a beauty course at college, and she hasn't had a job in 7 years

Comes with free complimentary 8 yr old son as well
You will find fewer red flags at a bullfighting convention.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read that other, thread about your LTR going to club and her leaving you home to watch the kid, who in turn $hit the bed.

Dude. If you're not a troll....you've either had some really bad luck, or are a self-masochist who likes putting himself in these screwed up situations. Either way, you're working on it, which is good.

BTW: your LTR, don't know the whole situation but she seems like a horrible mother, hope you didn't take it out on the kid.

On a side note: This is why a credit card system would work. Keep trolls off for the most part, and there wouldn't be question about it. $3/month. Like a co-pay at the hospital, keeps people from going in for a runny nose.