Plate broke it up with me

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a question for the more experienced ones here. One of my plates today came to my place and basically requested a more serious bf/gf relationship with her, to which I refused because i dont want one with anyone. She of course started crying, we hugged and kissed a bit and then she said we should break up what we have now. I agreed, since we want different things.

Now, given this scenario, from your experience do these type of girls ever come back in the future? I very clearly left the door open for her, if she wants to reconnect with me sometime in the future, but from your experience does this ever happen? Just curious about this.

Thank you

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a question for the more experienced ones here. One of my plates today came to my place and basically requested a more serious bf/gf relationship with her, to which I refused because i dont want one with anyone. She of course started crying, we hugged and kissed a bit and then she said we should break up what we have now. I agreed, since we want different things.

Now, given this scenario, from your experience do these type of girls ever come back in the future? I very clearly left the door open for her, if she wants to reconnect with me sometime in the future, but from your experience does this ever happen? Just curious about this.

Thank you
There's the problem. Don't 'leave doors open' with former plates/relationships.

Women respect guys who leave them - and shut the door on their way out.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thank you

It is normal. A woman with self respect won't allow herself to be plated for very long. Let her go if you arent ready for anything more.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
A woman with self respect won't allow herself to be plated for very long.
Exactly. This is why I always question when guys claim they have a "rotation." I assume it's a bunch of nonsense wannabe bragging

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. This is why I always question when guys claim they have a "rotation." I assume it's a bunch of nonsense wannabe bragging
the "rotation" might only last some months, like in this case I just posted about. After I agree, most women will drop off

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
the "rotation" might only last some months, like in this case I just posted about. After I agree, most women will drop off
Or they're low quality to begin with, and probably fvcking other guys too

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes they do come back , sometimes they think they found something better and they won’t.

it’s ok , let her go .
If you would have gotten into a relationship
There’s no telling how bad it would have ended down the road.
Unwanted pregnancies,failed marriage ,cheating...

Single life is like boxing, if you lose a match it’s ok . You won’t be hurt that badly

Relationship/ marriage is MMA ,you have much more dangerous moves to look out for and margin for error is critically low.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thank you
If things were good and you left it on a positive note, there is a good chance, yes.

However, you are not aligned so what exactly do you expect to happen if she does come back? Be realistic. She wants the label/connection, let her have that with someone else. You should have enough options for this to not faze you.

Modern Man Advice

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
to be fair she proposed an open relationship as she knows I’m seeing other girls. But still, she wanted a more type of gf/bf type of connection
Bf/gf is type connection is gonna create feels. We don’t create feels with smashes

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Plates spin themselves. Its a fundamental that is completely ignored in plate theory. They come and go and your indifference to it should be your goal. Why? Oneitis.
People have emotions. It doesn't make us pvssies. It doesn't make us weak.

To suggest that we should live our lives with absolute indifference and complete emotional disconnection to the people around us is absurd.

It's not healthy.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People have emotions. It doesn't make us pvssies. It doesn't make us weak.

To suggest that we should live our lives with absolute indifference and complete emotional disconnection to the people around us is absurd.

It's not healthy.
Just because we have emotions ,doesn’t mean we should let them control us or the direction of our lives.
There’s way to many guys on here who have took the LTR /marriage route and it always eventually ends horribly ,how many more examples do we need?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn’t want her to come back.

What happened is natural:

Guy romances girl, they have sex, girl wants commitment. She wants exclusive access to your resources and non sexual attention, in exchange for your exclusive access to her body. To suggest that any plate accept an unfair arrangement long term is foolish. That is why all plates are temporary. It’s like purgatory for a woman.

It’s possible she comes back, but entirely dependent on high score theory. If she has taken less than five dvcks.. there’s a good chance she will come back.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Just because we have emotions ,doesn’t mean we should let them control us or the direction of our lives.
There’s way to many guys on here who have took the LTR /marriage route and it always eventually ends horribly ,how many more examples do we need?
I refuse to live my life based off of fear that something might, one day, eventually happen.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read this for some perspective...CJ says 75% come back in some form or another...

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Plates spin themselves. Its a fundamental that is completely ignored in plate theory. They come and go and your indifference to it should be your goal. Why? Oneitis.
My question is...

Why would someone want to have their sex life dictated by these whims?

Seems like it's disrespecting yourself to even tolerate nonsense like that.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being able to recognize these emotions and act on these emotions but not losing yourself in them is part of what makes a real man a man. You can take the LTR/Marriage route, you just need to cover your bases. Control your emotions. All this robotic terminator The Rock **** people spew on here seems very weak and unrealistic and to be honest like a crutch for people who are too afraid to feel emotions and deal with them accordingly while keeping your wits about you. I doubt the GI Joe kill **** bang bitches mother****ers on here actually do anything IRL. The loudest one in the room is usually the weakest one and that counts on this forum as well.