Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate asking if I'm seeing anyone else?

LondonTowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I've been really getting into plate theory for last few months. This is the first time in my life where I have genuinely spun multiple plates.. I'm still quite new to this after many years of blue pill thinking, where I thought you only focus on one girl at a time. God how stupid I have been!

Anyway, if a plate asks you directly if you are seeing anyone else, what do you say? Do you say yes? No? Or something else?

I am not going to drop all my plates for a girl unless I really consider going exclusive, which I wouldn't do until a few months of being with her. So if she asks after a few weeks, what's the best answer to keep her spinning?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Sorry, that information is classified."

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha "you mean today or...?"

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had this the other day. No point avoiding the question as it's not going to go away. I answered 'I'm not exclusive with anyone at the moment.' That included the asker.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
LondonTowers said:
Anyway, if a plate asks you directly if you are seeing anyone else, what do you say? Do you say yes? No? Or something else?

I am not going to drop all my plates for a girl unless I really consider going exclusive, which I wouldn't do until a few months of being with her. So if she asks after a few weeks, what's the best answer to keep her spinning?
It's a baiting question, you can't answer it. Say yes, you got 50 more questions to answer. Say no, you've put yourself down.

Best to change the subject and change her mood.

vinkoch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I turn the question around. You can figure out what they want that way and know where to go with her.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
It's a baiting question, you can't answer it. Say yes, you got 50 more questions to answer. Say no, you've put yourself down.

Best to change the subject and change her mood.
This, Dont even bother answering the question and try to change the subject because a load of other questions follow either way you answer it.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GettinMyMindRight said:
Why are we looking to avoid this question?

Look, you are the Alpha Dog.

"Yes, I am."

Done.

If she starts asking 50 more questions, simply say "I didn't realize we were being exclusive yet."

She will fvck you silly until you finally agree to exclusivity. On your terms, of course.

That's what we all want. Women chasing us. Begging us for OUR attention
I partially agree. It all depends on what he wants. If he wants exclusivity then he can play those tactics to drive her into that state. If he doesn't, he should just keep playing the games to keep her as a plate.

There's no one definite way.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I was seeing after a few weeks asked me if I had seen my other plate. I just said "no I've been to busy seeing you, we've just been texting each other. I told her about you & she said I hope it goes well for you"

HB7.5 :- Oh shes the sexy bar owner yes.

Rainman :- I that's her.

HB7.5 : well I met up with the guy I told you about, but he was a bit full on

Rainman :- What do you mean? (wanting the details)

HB7.5 :- Well we kissed & went to a club with his friends (she was telling him how she wanted a night out..he said she should come with him now to go out with him & his friends) he was trying to touch me up & I didn't like it so I wont be seeing him again.

I didn't like hearing this (she could tell) I didn't touch her or kiss her again during that get together. I think she regretted telling me =)

When I first met her she told me up front that she would be dating other guys ( I liked that so I didn't have to bring the plate theory up)

She is now the one chasing me for relationship.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
In my opinion, a highly interested plate will likely never ask. .
not true. a highly interested person always asks questions - be it dating, job interview or otherwise. a person will low interest will most likely not care to ask.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
not true. a highly interested person always asks questions. a person will low interest will most likely not care if you are seeing multiple plates and thus not care to ask.
There's also too scared to ask and discover (to her horror) that she's being 'played'. I've experienced both - the type that tries all sorts of clever ways to pry that sort of information from me (ex. "I've been having dreams of you with other girls...") and the type who've stopped themselves in midsentence from asking me what I was doing or who I was with earlier in the night.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Between_The_Lines said:
There's also too scared to ask and discover (to her horror) that she's being 'played'. I've experienced both - the type that tries all sorts of clever ways to pry that sort of information from me (ex. "I've been having dreams of you with other girls...") and the type who've stopped themselves in midsentence from asking me what I was doing or who I was with earlier in the night.
True. So with this in mind whether she asks or doesn't ask isn't really an indication of interest in this case. It depends on the individual.

But if she does ask it isn't because she's got low interest. People with low interest don't ask questions.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
True. So with this in mind whether she asks or doesn't ask isn't really an indication of interest in this case. It depends on the individual.

But if she does ask it isn't because she's got low interest. People with low interest don't ask questions.
You can use it to gauge interest level but how often she's reaching out to you, how often she's meeting up with you, sex etc. rank much higher. Some girls lack the confidence (low self esteem?) to be so 'confrontational', others might accept that you're so high value that sharing you is the price of being with you, and so may not even bother to probe.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Between_The_Lines said:
You can use it to gauge interest level but how often she's reaching out to you, how often she's meeting up with you, sex etc. rank much higher. Some girls lack the confidence (low self esteem?) to be so 'confrontational', others might accept that you're so high value that sharing you is the price of being with you, and so may not even bother to probe.
Indeed. A girl with low self-esteem but with high interest might not ask that question whereas a girl with low interest and high self-esteem might.

conversely a girl low self esteem and low interest might also not ask that question whereas a girl with high self esteem and high interest might.

you get the picture.

Last edited:

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GettinMyMindRight said:
Sorry gents, I respect your opinions but I must disagree.

Go ahead and tell her the truth. "Yes. In fact, I have a date Sunday afternoon."

Her hamster will go into overdrive and she'll want you even more. Exclusivity if you want it.
^^^^Only guy who has it right.^^^^

Telling a girl you are casually dating that you are seeing other chicks is the BEST thing you can do.

1. It raises your value because you are desired by other women.
2. Women want to chase, not be chased. This is romance to her.
3. Women want a man who is a challenge.
4. Telling her the truth shows confidence, big balls and of course that you are honest.
5. Women crave drama.

I've been in this situation many times before. Whenever I've admitted to seeing other chicks their initial reaction is always disappointment followed by renewed interest and effort to tie me down.

If you can weather the initial storm and explain that you aren't looking for anything serious right now and just having fun you will be okay. I've often said, "Hey, I don't want to talk about other people. I'm interested in you. Let's have fun." This usually works and the issue is dropped.

Even if she storms off mad she will almost always come back in a day or two. Just stay cool and stand your ground. If you aren't exclusive with her yet, you owe her nothing.

This is basic attraction fellas. You want women to chase you? Show them other women chasing you. In my opinion that is exactly what it means to be a Don Juan.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, tell her, even if it's bvllsh!t, why not? What's she gonna do, drop you? Ok. So be it. Getting rid of a chick with psycho qualities this early on in a relationship works in your favor. If you tell her she's the only one in the world you're sweet on, she'll have you you by the short n curlies! Create that competition anxiety and reap the benefits, son.