Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate 2 - what the absolute fvck

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So....just got very unresponsive and haven't contacted.

Just got this more or less

Why aren't we speaking?

I sent

You cancelled on a date pre arranged a long time before the day before and said you can't see me 3 weeks...you expect me to be texting every 5 mins? Not that kind of guy! If you want to meet again happy to, but I can't spend time talking non stop to a girl I can't actually go out with!

Thoughts?

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Way too much information.

A simple, "don't know, wassup?" would've sufficed. You just laid all your cards out there making you look defensive and emotional.

Using male logic on a chick is counterproductive.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Yep, your response was too elaborate and passive aggressive. What you wrote basically translates to, "I take this stuff too seriously." It's a turn off, even if what you wrote was 100% correct.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Musing over how easy it must be to have the female logic - I feel like this, so facts and logic do not count. It's a wonder we have evolved as a species. I truly belibe that this is because women were merely chattels and child raisers for hundreds and thousands of years and had decisions made by males, they just needed to find the best male. Now, with equal rights you basically have 10 year old children having the same rights as an adult. Not all women Are the same but at least back 50 years ago, a woman was conditioned to follow what men told them rather than their own fickle and whimsical ideas.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The "environment" has changed drastically in a relatively short period of time.

All this prosperity comes with consequences. Men have innovated themselves out of jobs that women couldn't do.

The average man is not worth as much as he used to be as an individual. However, women have maintained their value...sex.