Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plant Triggers!

Jack-Torrance

Don Juan
Reaction score
TRIGGERS:

Triggers, are things which can set off thoughts and feelings... Triggers come in different types, ET (emotional triggers), PT (physical triggers) and TT/MT (Thought Triggers/mental Triggers)... A trigger is usually an object, though you can always spray a bit of the distinctive smelling aftershave which you are wearing, onto something she has without her noticing... Such as her bag if she has one... This way, when you go home, she has something there, something you planted which will keep you in her line of thoughts. If all she is smelling is your distinctive smelling aftershave, who do you think she is going to be thinking of? You guessed it, (it's you), if she keeps seeing something which you pointed out to her or showed her just before you kissed her (or afterwards for that matter), who do you think she is going to be thinking of? You guessed it again (come on you must have, it's you again)... If it is an object you can pretend it is a very prized possession of yours, and you can tell her some amazing story of how you got it which also makes great conversation aswell, even if it is only made up... (I suggest you use an item which really IS a prized possession and really HAS got some amazing story behind it however)... Like I said there are different types of triggers, you can probably guess what each one does, but here is the low down...

ET - An object or smell or whatever, that will trigger emotions inside of her (preferably strong, obviously).
PT - Physical triggers are quite rare, but if you link it to like the best kiss or lay she's going to ever have in her life, some of them feelings are going to come flooding back to her...
TT/MT - This is when the object or whatever gives her deep thoughts about you...

If you manage to master using these, then you are going to have a really fun time using them.

Feel free to correct me I would benefit from that...

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess this is NLP stuff, i usually dont go for it , but you got me intruged . can you give some more examples on these and how to go about it?

BrokenLeftWing

Don Juan
Reaction score
nicenomore said:
I guess this is NLP stuff, i usually dont go for it , but you got me intruged . can you give some more examples on these and how to go about it?
say what you want about nlp, but I've added some of the tech to my game and its work'd wonders.

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no offences to anyone about NLP.

Broken Left wing , how did you incorporate NLP into your game?? tell me , i'm interested to know.

Jack-Torrance

Don Juan
Reaction score
nicenomore said:
Try buying or gettin one of Ross Jeffries books or tapes... whatever you can find... He goes into it in quite a bit of detail...

Including something about the line:

"What makes that so fulfilling," which awakens certain, (what he calls her) 'structures'...

Quite useful stuff I think...

Though it's up to you...

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack-Torrance said:
Try buying or gettin one of Ross Jeffries books or tapes... whatever you can find... He goes into it in quite a bit of detail...

Including something about the line:

"What makes that so fulfilling," which awakens certain, (what he calls her) 'structures'...

Quite useful stuff I think...

Though it's up to you...
Come on man, u gonna tell us to read a book? Give us some example of what you did.

Jack-Torrance

Don Juan
Reaction score
dadmonson said:
Come on man, u gonna tell us to read a book? Give us some example of what you did.
Okay then mate, I'll tell you what I do PERSONALLY, but what I was saying was, if you wanted to go deep into it you would be better off reading it...

However here are some things I do:

1. Aftershave sprayed onto something she uses... (I think I brought this up in the post)

2. I remember a very interesting story about a piece of jewellery I showed a girl before I kissed her... (about how I had won it in a bet that I wouldn't dare go into a shark cage...) and yes it WAS true by the way. And of course I left it at her house by 'mistake,' this also gives me a good excuse to go back over and see her...

Just stuff like this, I have used number two many times, girls seem to like the bravery trait... (if you don't have it, make sure you don't get into any situations where you would get scared... if you are planning on faking it that is...)

However I really strongly suggest that you find an article that goes deep in detail about NLP or buy a Ross Jeffries book or tape.

Try googling NLP and once you understand it enough you can do it second nature...