Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Planning on making a documentary for thesis. Need help!

student2018

Reaction score
I’m currently having a thesis project for my 4th year in college. I’m an art student majoring in cinematography and I decided to go with some sort of documentary as my video presentation. I was thinking that since I’m half-American, half-Filipino, I’m interested in making a short docu. about marriage tours which are slowly gaining popularity over the years. It still remains as an underrated topic and I would want to inform the public about it. I first got intrigued with it since I found out that my parents met during a blind date back in their youth. My mom was working in the States and she decided to join one of those blind date events back then and that’s where she met my dad. Today, marriage tours are becoming more of a choice than blind dates. I need some help in constructing my documentary. From the timeline, to how I can interview some people who attended these events, and to testimonies. Has anyone have experience with this sort of thing? I really want to leave a great impression on my thesis.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m currently having a thesis project for my 4th year in college. I’m an art student majoring in cinematography and I decided to go with some sort of documentary as my video presentation. I was thinking that since I’m half-American, half-Filipino, I’m interested in making a short docu. about marriage tours which are slowly gaining popularity over the years. It still remains as an underrated topic and I would want to inform the public about it. I first got intrigued with it since I found out that my parents met during a blind date back in their youth. My mom was working in the States and she decided to join one of those blind date events back then and that’s where she met my dad. Today, marriage tours are becoming more of a choice than blind dates. I need some help in constructing my documentary. From the timeline, to how I can interview some people who attended these events, and to testimonies. Has anyone have experience with this sort of thing? I really want to leave a great impression on my thesis.
What is missing or possibly lost is a sociolinguist. Been gone for 187 years. Missing doctors wrong diagnosis. The only thing you can hope for is good breeding or your're fighting your luck. Do you believe in rapport or free-form?? Could be useful... Stay strong. Make a bookbag and take a picture. You'll be fine as long as there nothing moving in front of you. Nature Force!!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that, you're red pill DJ lifestyle will bleed into other areas of your life. College is a leftist cesspool of gender studies, feminists, and victimhood. Don't bother. If you red pill, you are crucified and if you pander to the status quo, it will be useless.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ebay can be a good tool if you're starting out. You can keep logs with camera's. That's the input have to share. Happiness!!