Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

planning on getting a GF

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well long story short theres this girl in my commerce class, quite attractive hangs with the popular kids blah blah blah. the other day our class mucked up badly throwing kiwifruits at kids etc so we ewere put in a seating plan and i was put next to this chick that i dig.She was making all the body languages that usually mean i like you and what not like she accidently brushed her leg againt mine a few times put both her hands on my shoulder and asked how i was doing and glanced at me a few times but me being the shyest kid ever didnt really do anything about it well ive kinda been reading david deangeloes ebooks and have absorbed the fact that if u dont try a. ull never know b. its as bad as being rejected. but my problem is i dont usually sit next to her and the seating plan is over and i wanna know how i should go around this. should i just go and sit next to her?what should i say because she sits next to a friend and they talk alot.
chances are she will look at me and stuff and ive been planning on slippin her a note saying "look, i know im so irrisistible that you cant keep your eyes off me so why dont you gwrite down your digits and ill call you sometme when im not busy" and just wait for a response but i know letters and **** can come off as someone being too scared and needy to say it to their face.

any advice or tips would be appreciated because im gonna do this cos im sick of being a shy kid and im really trying to start talking to chicks more

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regret is alot worse then rejection.

Listen to your frame. "I'm the shyest kid ever". Who said you where? Why do you have to be that guy? I just dont understand it. Also you have st ated 'i plan on getting a gf'. To a girl you have only talked to because you sat next to her in a seating plan?!?!?

You dont know her nearly enough to get in to exclusive relationship. Stop asking yourself 'does she like me? Will she consider me?' and start asking your self 'should i like HER? Should i consider HER?'. Change your frame man.

Also another point i want to make. Why the **** do you want to get in an exclusive relationship? Thats what girls do to try and snag cool men, i think you need to date 5 or 6 girls at once and then decide if you still want an exclusive relationship.

How??? The answer to that is found all over this message board.

Oh yeah, & don't write that note - it disgusting. You've probably all ready ****ed up by not acting quick enough. In to the friends basket you go. Just have a crack anyway.

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nice advice there man appreciate it.
to clear a few things up. i wrote the title to attract people to read this post
as i wrote at the start it was a long story short and ive talked to her quite a few times before had some interesting group conversations. the reason i say im the shyest kid ever because ive had some bad luck with girls in the past and my self esteem decreased quite a bit so i didnt really talk to girls full stop but thats changing now i talk to girls more i know exactly what ive been doing wrong since i stumbled upon this site and hopefully im on my road to success.
even if i dont get a gf out of this im still gonna try simply for the experience because as we all know practice makes perfect

gravstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
stop over analyzing. just go up to her and be the most ****iest fvck ever, try and start a love/hate relationship they're always fun.