Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plan Of Action For My Flipping Bpd

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am Not going to write the whole 5 months but yeah

These women are fvcking evil and you know what i was with this for 5 months my longest personal relationship

compared to her i am much more attractive and she is plan average not very good looking but can look good when she trys to

After lots of good starting sex and lots of fun in the beginning signs started to imerge could i run could i leave her no why because she got to me and boy did she get to me!!

I had thought hey maybe shes just insecure, the good times will beat the bad times, shes committed to me 100 percent, my baby

boy was i wrong this girl is 19 she showed no respect she came into my house and became apart of my family she used my clothes my shower my food...

but hey all was not bad as a pua i thought i could game this chick i did for 5 months but game cannot break these types down,

she used sex as a tool not to give it to me when i wanted it i never begged i played the non interest rule i did everything

but we did still have it time from time

ok enough about talking about her i wanna let u know what happened

for a whole month she became so close to me it was amazing she lives alone so usually came over to stay at mine and it lasted for a long long time

during her exams but then bam after her exams she calls me hey come over im so hungry im with my friend i wanna eat bla bla bla

then Bam i go over at night with some food and BOOM infront of her friend yells at me swears at me tells me to **** off slams the door at me, I was Totally screwed up I was yelling and telling her i came all that way to ****ing feed her.....well after she gave me no respect even though she spent the whole week at my place cuddling kissing perfect yeah right....

I left, I start to play the no contact game and bam a text i want all my stuff back come and collect yours

I told her delete my number and come and collect your **** at this time at this day she says a friend is going to help her pick her stuff up...

The day and time arrives she didnt come no sign of the devil

Then after a few more days Bam a phone call and then a text hey what are you upto call me when your free x

I was with friends in a student party i call her clearly i was having fun...

Kept it short and told her gtg...she was asking me stuff like her what you upto bla bla...

Ok then after a few more days i call her WHY ? I dont fvking know becuz she was my Baby My Pet my Lady

She gives me all this im busy crap and that she dosnt have money to go out, then agrees to go for lunch.....

Plan of action now......

she has met many of my friends...

1, I know this girl has cleary got BPD i knows shes a devil but i feel sorry for the idiot i like her she was my baby
so i will be how i was c,f lots of teasing and fun... and then see what happens
i dont know her motvie though??

2. for fvcking me up like she did when i went over and she chucked me out like garbage with no emotion and a cheeky smile..

3 of my best friends she met will go see her where i am meant to meet and bam give her the crap she left over and leave

I will not be their, but i am dying to see her reaction...

I dont know i am stuck i am seeing her tomorrow after 5 days clearly this was a long time apart.....

Yes I like Her Yes i wanna continue what we Had,, But WHAT can I do, Save My heart or Let it Suffer ....

Ps,., her best friend called me and she did the same thing used her home used her friendship and even tryed to split her and her bf up....

But told me she did feel for me

But doesnt wanna be friends with her after what she did to me and to her.. how crazy..

Her dad left her when she was young her mum wasnt too nice very controlling to her.... I wanted her To be mine for longer but clearly she was afraid i would be gone so once i became too close and showed any emotion bam i was gone...

With no emotion she continues to seek her next victim......

Am i the one to stop this NO...But i want what was My Baby

But i also Want Show her She cant ALways Win....

WHAT is the best option......Hurry Tommorrow is May Day....

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your right path of action is no action.

Clearly something in your relationship was just not sparking her interest anymore. And clearly you still want this woman in your life.

The sad part is that the only remote way of every getting this woman back in your life is to totally forget her and lose those feelings built up over your relationship. Sounds contradictory doesn't it? Too bad. Forget this girl man, she's bad for you. You are more attached to the relationship than the girl, you just don't know it. You just like having someone around all the time to comfort you. You've in a sense lost some of your manhood.

I repeat and I REPEAT - after you cut off contact for a good time, she will most likely come back (unless she has latched on to the next sucker). Don't let her in. Don't be sour about it either. Be the bigger man and tell her that you've honestly moved on and you wish things would have turned out differently, but it is what it is.

This girl is going to have to jump through hoops of fire to gain your respect back, and I don't think she will. Even if she does, chances are a future relationship will not work out.

At that point you have to decide whether to turn her into an Fbuddy (i had some of the best sex with my ex after our relationship ended) or to just cut off contact fully. You decide this based on how your feelings are for this girl at the present time. If you have no feelings for her anymore at this point, fine keep her around for sex. If you have any remote feelings, ditch her till all that feeling is gone.

And yes, this is the only way.

If anyone tells you differently they are just setting you up for a relapse in heart ache. Even worse, you aren't learning a damn thing.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you mean bpd as bipolar or borderline personality disorder? The flipping out like that is kind of bipolar, but that is different from being borderline.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. They play on your guilt so do not feel guilty or sorry for her. They make stuff up or use stuff in their past or use stuff that you have told them to make you feel guilty and feel like sh!t. This is part of their emotional manipulation and how they get control over you. Stop being guilty and feeling sorry for her this instant!

2. If your friends are like most of the winners that the discussion forum kids consider their friends in real life you can count on your BPD sweety fvcking them to fvck with you. Should that happen cut these friends out of your life forever.

3. No matter what you do you cannot fix her or save her or continue what you had for long. Her abandonment fears will sabotage any relationship she has and there is nothing you can do in the world to make her trust you and alleviate those fears. Only a trained professional can help her and even then its not 100% assured she can recover from her disorder.

4. You will never get closure from her over the experience. You must find this on your own.

5. If you want to continue to persue BPD nutjobs in the future cut off all of your emotions and use them for sex. PM Bible Belt for details on how this is done or just talk to him in here but keep in mind he is so good with them because he has been through a lot of emotional hell in his life that he has recovered from and he knows himself fully and what he can and cannot handle. Anyone considering his type of dealings with BPD's should also know themselves and their emotions fully before proceeding. These women can draw you in via any weakness ie emotions they can prey on of yours that will create doubt about their being BPD's which will make you allow them into your heart. Don't let that happen.

6. The girl who supposedly loves you slammed a door in your face when you simply came to bring her some food and have a good time with her. Think about that for a while and why you'd want that kind of relationship to continue.

There's a reason there's a book out there about them titled "I hate you don't leave me".

Last edited:

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you continue to try and "tame" the BPD, she will turn you into to a cup of jello. I mean, even more of a cup of jello.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did the barber say? "NEXT!"

Go back and re-read your own post and see what this chick is doing to you. She is turning your machismo into a pile of mush. She'll have you wrapped around your finger if you don't move on FAST.