Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

places to take a girl. lets be unique here..

nice_guyeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
looking for some fresh places to take a girl. im not talking movies,or mini putt. lets here some different ideas here that gona make here say,wow wtf omg this is awesome

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Posted something like this earlier in the zoo date thread. Anything PHYSICAL is good. Scuba Dives, Paint balling LaserTag, Rock climb, Parasailing, anything that would get blood pumping and points for coolness too

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl is the adventurous type and you two aren't afriad to tresspass, Go on the roof of an abandoned with a bottle of wine and a blanket to sit on. Sounds creepy and sketchy but I do this often and chix love it.

Scrat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sneak into fenced off areas. Theres a Quarry in my area thats pretty sweet to go to during the day for a swim, or night, make a small fire and look at the stars or something.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didnt really plan it but tonite i was told kung fun panda is playing on the park i went there with my date it was fantastic, lots of people, shiny stars in the sky and kung fu panda 2 on huge ass screen its priceless. Had my arms around her the entire movie and some boob squeezing action too lol

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K2000kidd said:
Posted something like this earlier in the zoo date thread. Anything PHYSICAL is good. Scuba Dives, Paint balling LaserTag, Rock climb, Parasailing, anything that would get blood pumping and points for coolness too
I don't think most straight girls would be into these things.

Anyway, the ultimate unique date idea is this:

A Night in Paris (or Rome…) Without Leaving Home

From Emilio

You decorate your apartment like a restaurant in a foreign country. Make it cheesy as possible while keeping it looking nice. Decorating is easy, use construction paper and cheap things you find at Michaels or something. Cheap and quick. Then you have a friend dress up like a waiter and speak in the accent of that country. Cook the themed food yourself and then have you friend “wait” on you two. He can buzz off after the food is served. It shows off your cooking skills, your romantic side, your sense of humor and your creativity.

http://artofmanliness.com/2009/02/10/15-creative-date-ideas/

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In order of fun/awesomness

Awesome Dates:
1. Water Park (Let's see, she is in a bikini, you two are screaming and having fun)
2. Ice Skating (Hold her hand, guide her, perfect first date)
3. Roller Coasters Park (Water Park is better)
4. Boating/Canoeing (This is just freaking fun, especially when you splash her)

Great Dates:
5. Zoo (Experience the Adventure in "different world regions")
6. Camping Trail leading to a "hidden" Waterfall (Mystery/Intrigue/Adventure/Romance)
7. Anything with a hell of a view (Look at #6)
8. Indoor Go-Karts Racing (You'll have fun and she will feed off your energy)

Descent Dates:
9. Dancing Boot Camp and then Club (Helps if you are already a good lead)
10. Comedy Club (Chill atmosphere, and can be freaking funny)
11. Museum/Observatory (A lot to look at)
12. Sight Seeing (Make sure to bring a camera)