Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Places to meet girls.

Taker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm in an all-boys school and parties tend to be fairly rare here in the UK. I met one of my gfs on this holiday camp thing but after that we never saw eachother again since we live miles away from eachother.

We have an all-girls school next door but only like 2% of them actually look nice and they're all reputed to be sluts.

Also being a HS kid kinda limits the places I can go to. :(

I've met a few in some sports clubs I joined outside of school but they're more like men than girls.......

doctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right first off there's LOADS of places you can go mate.

I'm from the UK -there's loads of parties. Problem is in an all boys school you're not in the right social circle for it.

There are solutions to it.

For a start take up other activities. Get mates who are outside your school. Then you'll find out about the parties. You'll also get connected as a kind of social hub for your mates at the school when you invite some of them to come along.

Secondly, other places are many:

I don't know how old you are but pubs and clubs tend to be most peoples favourate haunts.

During the hours of daylight though try:

Coffee shops - GOLDEN, especially if they're near uni's/other schools (I presume schools too Uni's I know for a fact).
Malls - I was a bit skeptical about this but try it. Opinion openers there go down a treat.
Try taking up some activity likely to bring you into contact with a lot of girls. Do yoga, ANY kind of dance (ballroom, hiphop, jazz, tap, hell even ballet though it wouldn't be my pick). Well avoid breakdancing - there are few chicks in that.
Join a swim team (well it's maybie a bit less good at your age but most swimming classes for adults are 9 women 1 man).
Take up drama - tends to attract confident chicks. (and I feel like the girls that I got into the game to get when I say) confidence is sexy.

If you don't care about risking getting called up in a few years you could also join the cadets (or if you're at a private school, as seems likely, they have a special division called the Combined Cadet Force where you'll be an automatic officer => status).

Art is another chick magnet of a thing. Look for art classes.

Take massage courses.

The list is endless.

Anyone with any other good suggestions please add them ;-) some new places to scope out are always a fun days sarging.

Taker

Don Juan
Reaction score
well I'm 15, which kinda eliminates clubs I suppose.

Suppose I could take dancing classes, stops me from looking like a maniac at parties I suppose. Thanks for the list :)

Well one problem about the parties is that I'm not particularly close friends with many popular kids who gets invited to them. Plus not very many kids in my year really throws parties (this might not be true, but it is in my school)

doctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're at an all boys school then your mates parties probibly won't be the best ones to be at. As I said best idea take up other hobbies.

If you learn to be alpha before going then YOU will be one of the cool kids there and network with the others.

Dancing is always a good thing to get into. It one of those things that broadcasts from the rooftops that you're comfortable in who you are.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can meet a girl just about anywhere. I mean, you can meet a girl by walking down the street, at a bus stop, at an ice cream parlor, the library, the park, roller skating rink....just about anywhere.

doctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even the cinema - though don't try it. When the lights come up you can get a nasty surprise. ;)